GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Check out the full body shot of the Gold Leaf SCROG .
420-magazine-mobile1384571193.jpg

GrowchyGreenz Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Lol bigger? It's only 22"x30" but thanks for noticing .
As a BONuS, here's the two outdoor bitches, xj13 and pink Lemonade respectively
420-magazine-mobile2127715926.jpg

Xj is a she
420-magazine-mobile360427715.jpg

PL
420-magazine-mobile1341654611.jpg

Will grab a shot of the fire cookies miracle tomorrow. How bigs your scrog Crash? And it's not the size of the scrog that matters, it's how ya fill it!!!

Hopefully she'll do better in flower than she did in veg lol been feeding her heavy amounts of revive and she seemed to get better for awhile.

Only one way to find out brother!!! FLIP!!!

lol can't wait but won't be following the GL in this journal she's part of the redemption Journal idk why I posted it here lol I get confused sometimes but I'm almost out of Gold Leaf so that should stop for a little lol

I follow all of your threads brother....I am always confused so i can only imagine what it takes to keep your stuff straight.

I really need to try and make one journal lol but I'm trying to keep the different strains separated because it's really one plant per cab. Since they move from cab to cab I should have a journal for each individual plant. As much as I wasn't completely thrilled about how the Gl came, it still puts me in la la land lol

Is it Indica dominant? I have 5 of those beans....but not sure when I will grow them. I finally finalized my next grow strains. Thinking about my third grow now in terms of strains.

Yeah I get that lol I'm way ahead of myself in the seed department lol
I think it's pretty well balanced but seems to lean toward sativa a bit

yeah I had to curb the seed buying a bit. I was going overboard there for a couple months. But I am getting an itchy trigger finger again so I might have to pick up an interesting strain or three here pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom