GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

I like all those strains so you can't go wrong lol, I also had to keep my wallet away from seed sites lol could be dangerous! So I threw the clones outside, we'll see if they take. Strong roots on all of them
420-magazine-mobile1680468299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129298807.jpg

And fire cookies as promised
420-magazine-mobile476886785.jpg

Let's hope they stay small and under the radar like the cookies did and they don't get murdered by the bad people lol

Decisions decisions. I was going to do two blue dream and two sour Diesel but now I'm thinking I might take a clone of the liberty haze just in case that turns out to be good

I am doing Blue Dream on my next grow. I think Sour Diesel will be one of the 4 or 5 strains on my 3rd grow, its near the top of the list right now. I have a shit ton of those liberty haze seeds (assuming they are the Barney's Farm variety). Its tough to decide when you have a bunch to choose from.

I hear that, I have a few choices as well for next run, blue dream is awesome. I have:
Not pictured, Cali og kush/haze (fem) from CKS
And...
These are fems
420-magazine-mobile1907908024.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360842419.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1243127186.jpg

These may be regular idk, but there are 5 .
420-magazine-mobile822042875.jpg

So I'm leaning toward the em dog because it's og kush, the "crippy" cut, X chemdawg #4. Also want to try the star pupil. Idk... because the Gorilla Glue #4 is supposed to be the shit. Choices... lol

It should really help for pain relief and hopefully sleep and appetite. Getting pretty excited about the next cycle lol. The perpetual should kick in now, Mutant will get chop and be replaced by the jack. Then I'll start an em dog and when the gold leafs done the em dog can flower in the white cab. Gotta watch tho the jacks an 11 weeker so I'll have to make sure I don't start another til the jacks at 8 weeks or more lol

I like how ya think PW, I'm on the same page . I can see some cool crosses in our future (purple jack, purple dog, jack dog, etc lol)
Purple glue

Oh no, here we go with the names again. Can we stay away from the Cheese crosses this time LOL.

I just love chemdog in anything.

I just added a pack of 3 from Humboldt Seeds into my cart on Seedsman.....along with a few other strains. Guess they would go well in my collection.
20170627_104731.jpg

Back
Top Bottom