GrowchyzGardenOfGreen Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Quick picture update .
420-magazine-mobile1242859331.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356178008.jpg

Bush Monster!!!

U mean see how big I can get her? I'll have to wait on the white cab lol way wider and a foot taller. I can tell this strain, this plant in particular, would've been awesome under a screen. So much side branching, nodes as tight as they can possibly be, even the side branches have side branches and even they are fatter than the branches on the NL lol

GrowchyGreenz Grows Jack - DWC - Bonus Outdoor Grow Multiple Strains In Dirt

Not enough people are growing it it's a connoisseur strain it takes a few weeks longer than our beloved indica/afghanica strains like 11-12 weeks but I hear it is some primo smoke. Usually grown for head stash by dealers lol. I plan to breed the jack with the star pupil and hopefully will wind up with some purple jack lol. I'll let u know .

Jack was in consideration for my next grow but I decided to go with White Widow as the last strain. Hopefully it will help Ms Stank with migraines like it is reported to excel at. So Jack is in the first slot on my third grow with ChemDawg, Sour Diesel, and possibly another indica (not sure, last slot is still open). Looking forward to growing some Jack, definitely intend to make some feminized seeds from it!!

Back
Top Bottom