Growing Apple Betty from Herbies Seeds

Hmmmm, didn't really notice that with mine.

But the seed was the nicest of the bunch !

Apple Betty seed.jpg

Apple Betty is the front one @ day 13.....

Day 13 The Girls 22 Jan 23.jpg

Cheers
Not sure if the pic of your seed is blown up or not, but it looks way bigger than mine. All 5 of the seeds I got are actually about the size of an apple seed. Yours looks more normal size.

Not sure if the pic of your seed is blown up or not, but it looks way bigger than mine. All 5 of the seeds I got are actually about the size of an apple seed. Yours looks more normal size.
That's a grain of rice beside it...

Here's the other three.

Actually looking at them again it is the Golden Tiger that at least has the start of black stripes ;)

Golden tiger seed.jpg
Malawi seed.jpg
Wild Thailand seed.jpg

Cheers

PS > please feel free to post anything Apple Betty related here :yummy:

Pretty sure I mentioned earlier I had never seen nutrient burn with MC so for a while I switched the GE MaxiBloom.

After confirming I was feeding too much I went back to MC, roughly the last month and a half ;)

Cheers
Yeah that’s what I saw , how come with no nute burn ya swapped to ge ? Just a trial ? But end of the day ya went back to mc eh ,
only asking as I wana do a fert comparison to my organic ,I used to use the 2 part Mc and epsom

i like the look of the 1 part you use and it’s avalible to me now , your buds are insane quality looks divine lol , so just figuring out what ya landed with there cause I’m gona be cheeky and copy your nute program on hopes to replicate your fat “donkey d###” buds lol

still lookin through your diary’s fellasleep reading last night haha

Back
Top Bottom