Malawi, Golden Tiger, Wild Thailand & Apple Betty From Herbies Seeds

Hey Chuckeye I was wondering how long after you flipped your GT until you seen it flowering? Btw I was also curious about your name? Are you a Meat Cutter by chance? CL🍀
Day 15 was first signs, day 17 no doubt...

My handle is actually a teenage nickname that I miss remembered as Chuckeye when registering, it's actually Tuckeye which is what natives think of someone being a tough guy, he, he...

Earned after getting into it with a much larger friend over a board game of all things, got in a lucky shot that settled the issue ;)

Cheers

Day 15 was first signs, day 17 no doubt...

My handle is actually a teenage nickname that I miss remembered as Chuckeye when registering, it's actually Tuckeye which is what natives think of someone being a tough guy, he, he...

Earned after getting into it with a much larger friend over a board game of all things, got in a lucky shot that settled the issue ;)

Cheers
One of the the first things my old man told me as a little kid that whoever lands that first punch usually wins. Proved to be true about 95% of the times. CL🍀

Close up :love:

Day 79 Apple Betty bud Crop 20 May 23.jpg

Day 79 Golden Tiger bud Crop  20 May 23.jpg

Day 79 Malawi bud Crop 20 May 23.jpg

Day 79 Wild Thailand bud Crop 20 May 23.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Day 81

Cross posted (with stuff you already know) to it's own thread !

Or not ? A summary > Growing Apple Betty from Herbies Seeds

As expected, Apple Betty needed some additional support ;)

Thin steel rod tied to the base of the stem and soft wire ties !

Not pretty but should do the job, eh ?

Day 81 Apple Betty Support 22 May 23.jpg

Cheers
your Apple Betty from is rocking it! Nice move with the extra support, man. Gotta make sure those buds stay upright and proud. Your DIY solution might not win any beauty contests, but who cares as long as it gets the job done, right?

Day 86 !

+ 12 Weeks of flower....

It's a waiting game now to see how long I can hold off on harvesting ;)

The Wild Thailand is now going four days between water/feedings, the rest are still at three.

Day 86 Golden Tiger bud 27 May 23.jpg

Day 86 Apple Betty bud 27 May 23.jpg

Day 86 Wild Thailand bud 27 May 23.jpg

Day 86 Malawi bud 27 May 23.jpg

Cheers
Hey Chuckeye was wondering where your Wild Thailand was from? I’m growing a Chocolate Thai but I haven’t heard of that strain before. Btw really beautiful grow, much respect ✊.CL🍀

They're all looking great, Chuck! What colour of trichomes do you like for harvest?

That's the way I like mine, too.

Day 91...

The Apple Betty and Golden Tiger were feed/watered with 4g/gallon of MC.

Wild Thailand is a day out of sync ;)

The Malawi was not quite ready so I've started the countdown :yahoo:

She will get water only tomorrow and if ready/dry in four more days, Nothing but my Love and Respect :love:

A day or two later she will be harvested :yummy:

Let's call it a week for a total of 14 weeks of flowering, only one week over breeders guesstimate !

Apple Betty and Wild Thailand are only one or two watering cycles away.....

Golden Tiger is going to take a little bit longer, he, he...

BTW > my A/C is installed in my larger room so I've decided to turn the lights back up to 100% for the finish !

A couple of Malawi buds and crops...

Day 91 Malawi bud one 2 Jun 23.jpg

Day 91 Malawi bud one crop 2 Jun 23.jpg

Day 91 Malawi bud two 2 Jun 23.jpg

Day 91 Malawi bud two crop 2 Jun 23.jpg

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom