Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Well ul be able to smoke some 2nd time :)
I can only hope Alex:) Happy Tokesday:circle-of-love:

monster cropping of zombie weed .......that's intriguing :hmmmm:
Happy Tokesday ChopBro:circle-of-love:
I think she will make it:)

That's some cute girls you got there Fishy :)

Plusreps4U@Reveg.con
Grassyass Rico and the ladies say:ciao:FTW

What you been feeding them they look a little crusty:peace::high-five::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb:
Nothing yet Harley. I just transplanted Kandy and she did get some ST and SNS 604a. also have worm castings in the soil with some lime and kelp meal.

I think it was salt wasn't it fish lol
May have been Alex. might have built up from the old nutes I will no longer use:)

The heck with it I just got back with my bass boat, didn't put in any fishing gear just for you but I need to able to get around. I'll leave it at the dock so anyone can use it. Happy Munchday fishy

Your babies are looking good and the reveg seems to be coming along also. Nice :thumb:
I got plenty of poles in case we get low on munchies bee. I see you used your fish finder:)

sub'd - :cheer:How exciting is this!! Looking forward to the ride...
Hello LadyJane:)
I love when a girl says things like that:cheesygrinsmiley::loopy:

hey i didn't see any foot:high-five:
My toes cant compare to yours or Closet Farmers or even Jimmy's But we will see after I get out of the pond:)

looking sweet fish man
Thank You Snowbird:circle-of-love:

Have a Good Munchday Fish,,,and Pond...come on Med Bomb...i wantta see how Fish deals with the RV ,,,:cheesygrinsmiley:..babies got a good start..looks strong..:bravo:
Happy Tokesday miwa:) the girls say Hi too!
Plans change as life happens so the RV has been put on hold. so growing is not:)

Good 2 toke Tuesday fish and the dwellers of the pond. Im a gonna set back over in the shallow end
and hit this fruitylisous bud and get happy lol.
Hey WB, get one of the umbrellas over there so you don't get to much sun and there is a big jug of sweet tea next to the munchies. If you need anything else just ask :)

LOL....headlines; "police hand out munchies at pot party"............WE ARE making some progress....hopefully it compounds exponentially and we can free ALL the political prisoners being held on charges concerning the harmless and helpful cannabis! Good Weed Fishy! :angel:
I wish we could have a munchy party and the cops would hand out some pot:)

Welcome Jetboy and your not late at all:)
Hope you have a terrific Tokesday:)
are you growing or Just watching? either way its cool to have you
Im a bit late but Im caught up and watching now.

Always is when you stop by Cousin:circle-of-love: Hope the same for you too:)
Good Weed to you Cousin Fish, hope all is well on the western front!

Welcome Jetboy and your not late at all:)
Hope you have a terrific Tokesday:)
are you growing or Just watching? either way its cool to have you

I have four NL #5s going outside. I ordered 5 regular seeds and 4 came up, they are all ladies, I wanted seeds but cant complain about having all ladies. So Im looking for a strain to do indoors after harvest, since I have no seeds. I love the knowledge shared here and this will be my first indoor grow(and possibly journal) so Im learning all I can. You sir are knowledgeable and well respected so Im grabbing a seat.

I have four NL #5s going outside. I ordered 5 regular seeds and 4 came up, they are all ladies, I wanted seeds but cant complain about having all ladies. So Im looking for a strain to do indoors after harvest, since I have no seeds. I love the knowledge shared here and this will be my first indoor grow(and possibly journal) so Im learning all I can. You sir are knowledgeable and well respected so Im grabbing a seat.
I don't know all about the last part:) but if I cant help somebody here will:)
So many strains to choose from. and a lot of folks would love to have your problem with all the girls and no boys LOL
anyway when you start your Journal you can count me in:) are you into Sativas, Indicas or a mix? I guess a mix since your growing NL.

no seeds...take some clones...

I don't know all about the last part:) but if I cant help somebody here will:)
So many strains to choose from. and a lot of folks would love to have your problem with all the girls and no boys LOL
anyway when you start your Journal you can count me in:) are you into Sativas, Indicas or a mix? I guess a mix since your growing NL.

Actually Im going Indica because I live in cooler climate with short grow season and I will want to plant outside again next season with clones or seeds from my indoor grow. So Im looking for a good indoor/outdoor Indica.

Haha yeah I dont mind having all ladies its just a surprise Ive never had that kind of luck before.

Ive already learned a ton from reading journals til my eyes bleed here. There are some really talented people here and its awesome that they share it.

Well theyve been flowering for a couple weeks now so I dont want to bother them. Plus I think I will have a good amount of this kind and want to try a different strain to compare with. I should also say Ive never cloned and would hate to waste any of my harvest if I fail. Indoors I can try cloning a few times til I get it right.

Well theyve been flowering for a couple weeks now so I dont want to bother them. Plus I think I will have a good amount of this kind and want to try a different strain to compare with. I should also say Ive never cloned and would hate to waste any of my harvest if I fail. Indoors I can try cloning a few times til I get it right.
short flowering indicas Blue Moonshine! my personal favorite:) also Critical Sensi Star both around 50 days of flower and a real nice smoke:)

Very Well And Yours Harley?
Good morning and good weed Fishie. Hows your Tokesday goin??????:peace::circle-of-love::thumb:

short flowering indicas Blue Moonshine! my personal favorite:) also Critical Sensi Star both around 50 days of flower and a real nice smoke:)

Good Weed, Fishy and co. :ciao:

50 day flowerers FTW!

Hi Carl :ciao:

Thanks, Im new at this but I think I gave you a rep for the response. Although I dont fully understand it because I guess it could be positive or nuetral but either way I appreciate it.

Morning all wave

Looking good Fish :bravo:
Hi Carl that is Crazy:ciao::ciao:

Good Weed, Fishy and co. :ciao:

50 day flowerers FTW!

Hi Carl :ciao:
Howdy Rico:ciao::ciao::ciao:

Thanks, Im new at this but I think I gave you a rep for the response. Although I dont fully understand it because I guess it could be positive or nuetral but either way I appreciate it.
I hope it was positive. it was meant to be. actually it was just a suggestion a positive one:)

Happy Tokesday DP:) Everything is going swimmingly:)
How about for you?
hows pond life today, all good in here me thinks

Back
Top Bottom