re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Hey! no bubbles in the pond:)
Unless they come from the:roorrip::hookah::cough::roorrip:
I know where a pool heater is :cheesygrinsmiley:

In a pool?? ;)

yeah, but it's not my pool so I'll be glad let Fishy borrow it :rofl:

which blog fish, you got to many, let me try and find it, im thinking i need to give it some high P and K feed, something low in N and high in P and K, at least thats what im thinking will solve the problem, the plant is fine and bud leaves are not affected so it can only really be lack of nutrients or micro nutrients as its a greedy plant, gets the same as the others but im thinking its not enough,

all good my friend, took the dog for a swim in the stream didnt want to dirty the pond, so just got back with soaking wet stinky dog, about to roll a fat one and watch some tv,

having slight problem with one of my plants in flower, thinking its not enough P in the feed, its in the middle of flower, leaves look a perfect green colour but their all speckled with tiny brown spots, not bugs at all ive checked, its some kind of def or to much nutrients, not sure which, could be either to be honest, i thought it was lack of N as its in middle of flower so slightly upped the N feed and problem has not got worse but has not get better, its not a major issue at the minute, its not getting any worse so hopefully the molasses will pull it back round, if not ill have to lower the nutrients and see if that fixes the problem,

the buds and bud leaves seem totally find, no signs of stress on them it just the lower fan leaves showing brown speckled dots, checked with scope and no signs of any bugs anywhere so pretty sure its a nute def,

If its rust color mine went thru it and are doing it again because I backed off and its calcium deficiency. I used cal mag and it fixed it, then when they started flowering I didnt want to over do it and stopped using it, I see I need to keep using it.

LOL....headlines; "police hand out munchies at pot party"............WE ARE making some progress....hopefully it compounds exponentially and we can free ALL the political prisoners being held on charges concerning the harmless and helpful cannabis! Good Weed Fishy! :angel:

Yup Hempfest at a waterfront park in Seattle. Cops gave away 1000 bags of Doritos with the pot laws on them. They were only going to hassle the people under 21 if they were smoking. Anyone else could toke up any time and they did. There were pictures with the cops right next to the tokers. No one got hassled that I heard of. Good stuff

Good morning fishy. You are taking old fart to a new level. As OMM said " what next". Happy Weednesday to you my friend. :high-five:

i agree..cal mag..or you can run some epson salts through a screen..2.5ml/quart...and folar feed...you got a meg def...

Is cal/mag good to have around? What are it's benefits to the plants if they are already getting nutes? Unless the ph is locking them out?

all good my friend, took the dog for a swim in the stream didnt want to dirty the pond, so just got back with soaking wet stinky dog, about to roll a fat one and watch some tv,

having slight problem with one of my plants in flower, thinking its not enough P in the feed, its in the middle of flower, leaves look a perfect green colour but their all speckled with tiny brown spots, not bugs at all ive checked, its some kind of def or to much nutrients, not sure which, could be either to be honest, i thought it was lack of N as its in middle of flower so slightly upped the N feed and problem has not got worse but has not get better, its not a major issue at the minute, its not getting any worse so hopefully the molasses will pull it back round, if not ill have to lower the nutrients and see if that fixes the problem,

the buds and bud leaves seem totally find, no signs of stress on them it just the lower fan leaves showing brown speckled dots, checked with scope and no signs of any bugs anywhere so pretty sure its a nute def,

Howdy dp, are you using R/O water?

who farted
Not Me:angel:

The fish did, he does it all the time. Friggin farting fish....what next?[[/COLOR][/B]

:lot-o-toke::hmmmm:
Hey I don't Fart! I toot:)

Floating Fish? Good Weed Cousin Fish, hope your day goes well!
Happy Weednesday Cousin
No Floaters here! any floaters will be sent to the girls. they know what to do with them:)

Good morning fishy. You are taking old fart to a new level. As OMM said " what next". Happy Weednesday to you my friend. :high-five:
Hey I didn't offer a pool heater!:) Howdy Bee:)

Good weed fish and aquatic dwellers. Hump day at last.
You see a baby ruth floating don't touch it. get out of the pond fast.
Doody!
Happy Weednesday WB:)

Good weed fishy!....and ponders of course. My f'n email aint workin.....so I'm gonna be at a disability til it works again. Right now I had to go to another search engine to get to the journals I could remember the name of.
Well I'm glad you remembered me:allgood::nomo:

Good morning and good weed on this fine Weedensday:peace::circle-of-love::thumb:
A fine smoke to you Harley:circle-of-love:

A fine Weednesday to you miwa
pretty much the same here only high 80s tho
Good Weednesday Fish and Pond..beautiful day..so far..going in the 90s today..not a cloud in the sky..

Back
Top Bottom