Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

A Happy Tokerday to you Fishmeister:thumb:

you know after so many journal visits its starts to get to a point where I think it might be easier to copy and paste and skip the reading :rofl:

all good my friend, took the dog for a swim in the stream didnt want to dirty the pond, so just got back with soaking wet stinky dog, about to roll a fat one and watch some tv,

having slight problem with one of my plants in flower, thinking its not enough P in the feed, its in the middle of flower, leaves look a perfect green colour but their all speckled with tiny brown spots, not bugs at all ive checked, its some kind of def or to much nutrients, not sure which, could be either to be honest, i thought it was lack of N as its in middle of flower so slightly upped the N feed and problem has not got worse but has not get better, its not a major issue at the minute, its not getting any worse so hopefully the molasses will pull it back round, if not ill have to lower the nutrients and see if that fixes the problem,

the buds and bud leaves seem totally find, no signs of stress on them it just the lower fan leaves showing brown speckled dots, checked with scope and no signs of any bugs anywhere so pretty sure its a nute def,

All this talk of 50 day flowerers makes me want to grow an indica. I think after this run it will be a run with some more blue cheese..... Or maybe even this blue moon shine you speak highly of sir

Geez there are so many fish in this pond, I hope it's deep, because come winter the ice is coming and there might be less of us to talk to lol!

Happy Tokesday DP
all good my friend, took the dog for a swim in the stream didnt want to dirty the pond, so just got back with soaking wet stinky dog, about to roll a fat one and watch some tv,

having slight problem with one of my plants in flower, thinking its not enough P in the feed, its in the middle of flower, leaves look a perfect green colour but their all speckled with tiny brown spots, not bugs at all ive checked, its some kind of def or to much nutrients, not sure which, could be either to be honest, i thought it was lack of N as its in middle of flower so slightly upped the N feed and problem has not got worse but has not get better, its not a major issue at the minute, its not getting any worse so hopefully the molasses will pull it back round, if not ill have to lower the nutrients and see if that fixes the problem,

the buds and bud leaves seem totally find, no signs of stress on them it just the lower fan leaves showing brown speckled dots, checked with scope and no signs of any bugs anywhere so pretty sure its a nute def,
I am leaning straight to a calcium def from you decsription

If you can find the Blue Moonshine I highly suggest you try it. very good smoke and goes nuts with a Lst:)
All this talk of 50 day flowerers makes me want to grow an indica. I think after this run it will be a run with some more blue cheese..... Or maybe even this blue moon shine you speak highly of sir

Geez there are so many fish in this pond, I hope it's deep, because come winter the ice is coming and there might be less of us to talk to lol!
Deep enough it wont freeze solid Cousin:circle-of-love:
Got a nice Ice Shanty:)

If you can find the Blue Moonshine I highly suggest you try it. very good smoke and goes nuts with a Lst:)

Deep enough it wont freeze solid Cousin:circle-of-love:
Got a nice Ice Shanty:)

Its gets cold up there in the winter fish, I have seen lakes freeze over here in the south
but I wouldn't walk on them lol my big ass would fall through.

Right here the first is Kandy in her new home:)
SAM_05954.JPG
SAM_06013.JPG
SAM_06021.JPG
SAM_06032.JPG

Now here is Moby Dick she is a little behind Kandy so still in the cup:)
SAM_06002.JPG
SAM_05963.JPG

And Now Returning from what could have been certain death Medi Bomb:)
SAM_05991.JPG
SAM_05981.JPG
SAM_05972.JPG

WEED!!!!!
PotChimp lets go of his vine and does a cliffdive.....

SPLASH!!!!!

subbed

If it gets cold enough WB you can drive a dump truck out on the lake around here:)
you listen to hear the big cracking sound Then you know its safe:)
Its gets cold up there in the winter fish, I have seen lakes freeze over here in the south
but I wouldn't walk on them lol my big ass would fall through.

Carefull I think Cousin just used his last match:)
hope is doob dont go out:)
Welcome to my humble abode PC:circle-of-love:
WEED!!!!!
PotChimp lets go of his vine and does a cliffdive.....

SPLASH!!!!!

subbed

thanks for the info fish, its only this one plant all of them have been getting the same feed but this ones showing brown spots,

ill see what i can do with it.

Go to my first blog and then click the next page DP. I'm sure you have seen that post before but there is a picture that describes what you said. if so you will Know what to do I trust:)
thanks for the info fish, its only this one plant all of them have been getting the same feed but this ones showing brown spots,

ill see what i can do with it.

did I stopby the pond and say Happy Tokerday if not Happy Tokerday Fishy!!!!!:thumb:

I know where a pool heater is :cheesygrinsmiley:

almost forgot Happy Two-Tokeday to all :phew:

Back
Top Bottom