Gtrmike's Crown Royale CKS Grow: Round 2

Week 4 day 1.

Comin' along. And fast. Gonna be crazy in here in 7 days. Hope the big girls finish on time.
420-magazine-mobile1470322262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550701157.jpg
Very nice your killin it buddy.

Mike's Crown Royale CKS Grow - Round 2

Looking good, I'll take a seat as well

Welcome Giorkos1. Just in time for the big transfer later this week. Then the excitement really begins!!

Btw,, day 27. My light height is maxed. Yeeesh.
420-magazine-mobile1268237115.jpg

These look like they SHOULD be ready to come out by the end of the week.
420-magazine-mobile1129245177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile4179380.jpg

Here's hoping!! Bowl up...

Those look fantastically frosty. Hope my crown . royal turn out like that.

Yeah, these are more frosty than my ffirst round.And those were frosty. Really sticky buds. But it was my first cure in 25 years, and I dried them a little bit too fast. It's not harsh, tastes good, but it could've been slower. Won't make that mistake this time. Anyone have experience with a Cvault? I bought the big one. Will it do as well as mason jars do you think?.

Hi Mike, I really like how you built that flower box! What are those white plastic pieces your using as vents called?

I'm a contractor, and a couple of years ago I did a job at a drugstore where I tore out the old make up counter. The counter was lit, and had these around the bottom edge to allow air circulation inside the cabinet, and heat to escape. I kept them because I knew one day this is exactly what I would want them for. I have about two dozen. On the Inside, I overlapped two layers of screen at a 45 degree angle for a finer mesh. Amazing what gets caught in there.

Ok. So these are coming out today. Good thing too cuz ain't no room in the veg box. @So2178 this is what you(we) can look forward to.
420-magazine-mobile1163410509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1142557893.jpg

Beautiful colors right at the end. Almost a shame to chop it up. Then again.... :)

Those are looking picture perfect. You gotta enter a shot of those girls in plant of the month. The colours in those plants is fantastic. I can't wait. The crown royal are the nicest plants I have going right now. The structure is fantastic and the leaves are like you would see in a mag. All the undergrowth is really starting to bulk as well. Hope they look like yours at the end.

Back
Top Bottom