Guerrilla Girl Grow - Several Strains - White Widow 4th Gen - Mr Fix - Purple Haze Auto - Bagseed - LST - Mainline

Well after some observations in the garden,I have concluded that Rosemary oil spray.. homemade.. Rosemary and water mixed in a spray bottle..oil residue from Rosemary remains in water.It works in the rainiest,buggiest season in Florida for the most part.I have not seen caterpillar damage in almost two days now. True organic gardening success!!

Used to mix up my own garden sprays and they were effective no doubt. Haven't done a vegetable garden for a few years so haven't fooled with them lately. Let me dig up a couple of recipes i used to use.
Thank you.. every one keeps pushing poison on me,yuck..I plan on smoking it..

Well after some observations in the garden,I have concluded that Rosemary oil spray.. homemade.. Rosemary and water mixed in a spray bottle..oil residue from Rosemary remains in water.It works in the rainiest,buggiest season in Florida for the most part.I have not seen caterpillar damage in almost two days now. True organic gardening success!!

morning ms.G thanks kindly jot that down in the ol notebook. Hope you having a swell day...

This is the one i used the most . Lil fckres hated it
1/2 cup chopped hot peppers (the hotter the better) 2 cups water 2 tablespoons dish soap (Note: do not use a dish soap that contains bleach) Puree peppers and water. Let sit overnight. Strain carefully (this will burn your skin) and mix in dish soap. Pour into a spray bottle and spray this organic bug spray for plants on your buggy plants.

Read more at Gardening Know How: Natural Home Pesticides: Organic Garden Pest Control Organic Pest Control - How To Make Natural Pesticides

1/2 cup chopped hot peppers (the hotter the better) 2 cups water 2 tablespoons dish soap (Note: do not use a dish soap that contains bleach) Puree peppers and water. Let sit overnight. Strain carefully (this will burn your skin) and mix in dish soap. Pour into a spray bottle and spray this organic bug spray for plants on your buggy plants.

Read more at Gardening Know How: Natural Home Pesticides: Organic Garden Pest Control Organic Pest Control - How To Make Natural Pesticides

evening ms.G, I really like the purple haze and white widow is 1 of the strains stories are made of according to my teen years p, never smoked so looks like I'm going to have to grow it....lol

mr.K thank you also for that info as that's just an example of something I was just having a good ol chat about earlier at my place ( call it a piece of a puzzle that I've been looking for a tried and tested recipe in regards to IPM so thank you too mr,K....:high-five:

Thank you,sounds better than crushed red pepper

Morning Flagirl! Those are some lovely plants you have there.
Thank you..the big one is an unknown bagseed of regs from fire gone wrong. I popped third week of February.It was an experiment to see if a better grow would make a difference in quality ,regardless

Back
Top Bottom