Guerrilla Girl Grow - Several Strains - White Widow 4th Gen - Mr Fix - Purple Haze Auto - Bagseed - LST - Mainline

Observations in the last few days..All SIX of my ladies are in flower..no Blue beans yet..Things seem to GROW faster in Florida..I popped a white widow on April 11..she just entered flowering! Outside.We haven't even hit the shortest night of the year.Wild stuff.
Also..Captain Jack does not effect caterpillars in the least.Hand picked this morning.

Ooh..they are. I'm getting excited..really didn't expect the White Widow to go into flower..we are so close to summer solstice..Good to know and maybe my new favorite bedtime medicine :)

The widow was for long my favorite smoke. Very good nighty smoke. :thumb: Now I'm very into CBD smokes. My first harvest with that was Candida, price winner in pain reduction. Now I'm only growing O.G-Kush for the moment but in autumn I will try getting some 1:1 strains in cbd/thc.

Please check in my journal. :)

The widow was for long my favorite smoke. Very good nighty smoke. :thumb: Now I'm very into CBD smokes. My first harvest with that was Candida, price winner in pain reduction. Now I'm only growing O.G-Kush for the moment but in autumn I will try getting some 1:1 strains in cbd/thc.

Please check in my journal. :)
I'd love to keep a mother of this..I'm wondering if my bagseed us actually WW as well,lol.

Looking in on your grow Miss Flagirl. The picture from yesterday looks wonderful.

White Widow is a good plant to have around. Gotta love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom