Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

Guido I had no idea either and still don't understand which is fine lol. I recently learned what lawl is...laughing a whole lot ug.

I'm glad the dog is OK.

Be careful of dogs (and cats) bringing spider mites to your grow.

New first time growers and experienced growers need to be aware how they get spider mites and how they bring them into the house or apartment.

They did not know that high humidity, high moisture, and bright lights attracks all kinds of bugs.

They did not spray the floor and walls with a safe pesticide before starting the grow. Our vetanarian reccomends Home Defense.

They did not use any pest strips near the door.

They did allow the cat or dog to come into the area.

They did wear shoes outdoors and then walk around the grow area with the same shoes on.

They did bring in tools from outside, from the barn, the garage, and from the yard into the grow area.

They did have some soil plants growing near the hydro area.

They did not sterilize the soil they used from outdoors.

They did leave a window open to let some fresh air in.

They did work in the outdoor garden and then come inside and work in the indoor garden area.

They did not clean their clones they bought and then brought home.

And just like you don't wait until you get a cut to buy bandaids, you don't wait until you get spider mites to buy some Sierra Natural Spider Mite Medicine.

Thanks for the info Roseman,
You are correct most of those precautions I have not taken. My dogs are not normally around my grow room. The plants she got to are ones that I am just starting and did not have them isolated yet. My mistake. Live and Learn. :)

On another note my 2 WW are both girls YEAH!!!! I am seeing the highly anticipated white hairs and they are becoming more prolific throughout the plant. Now the FUN really starts. I will update my journal this evening. Once again thanks for the information.

Thanks for the info Roseman,
You are correct most of those precautions I have not taken. My dogs are not normally around my grow room. The plants she got to are ones that I am just starting and did not have them isolated yet. My mistake. Live and Learn. :)

On another note my 2 WW are both girls YEAH!!!! I am seeing the highly anticipated white hairs and they are becoming more prolific throughout the plant. Now the FUN really starts. I will update my journal this evening. Once again thanks for the information.

rock on guido...congrats on ur gurlz!! Glad ur pup is OK 2:cheer:

Thanks SC, I will update with photos today. I just have been kinda lazy, buds are still a little small but are very numerous. Hoping to have a decent harvest around the 9th of Sept.

Yeay congrads on the girls.
I think I am going to do WW soon.
I hear they are not to bad of a strain.

I have heard very good things about the high and they are supposed to be high producers. I cann't wait to taste her. My only regret is that I didn't give them enough space. I definetly love the way they grow, short, respond to fimming very well and are naturally bushy and they seem to like it. I will be getting more seeds from Nirvana, they will be feminised tho.

Day 28 Flower

Man I love these girls, numerous bud sites and flowers are really starting to pile ontop of each other and they are hairy little monsters
They have reached 26"
3 or 4 stems on each plant are fighting for alpha status :)
Res Temp 64-68
Air Temp 78
Humidity I don't know but I have Central air and plenty of air circulation. So I am not concerned with humidity
AN Nutes full strength, I probably could back off a little but they seem to take it fairly well.
ph 5.8 to 6.3 stays pretty steady
approx. 6500 lumens per sq' 60% flower 40% Veg
Thank the Ganga Gods this grow has been pretty uneventful, I did drop a light and break a main branch but I used a rubber coated wire and wrapped it up. Never saw any sign of stress and this branch now has a couple of nice buds growing. :)

And the Pics

day28_flower_001.JPG

day28_flower_002.JPG

day28_flower_003.JPG

day28_flower_004.JPG

day28_flower_005.JPG

On a side note my Coffee mug Cloner worked I have 2 out of 3 that rooted and are now vegging. :)

Any suggestions, comments and advice will be greatly appreciated as allways.
:tokin::reading420magazine:

damn Guido,
How much space did you give them. How far apart do you think you should have them? 2 Feet?

Their is only 12" on center so way to close. I cann't seperate them because their roots have grown together. The net cups are tilted at about a 45 degree angle away from each other (like a V) and still not enough room. I would recommend at least 2' and 3' would probably be ideal. I know that if they had more room they would be about 3' wide each. no serioulsy. They don't grow up very much but they definetly grow out.

Guido man, things are really looking good for you I am so happy.
The pic's are great and you are really going to enjoy this when its all done, congrats buddy......

Plants are looking great man! I love that WW, it's some great smoke! I have my last one in flower right now. I know how you feel, about them getting crowded! I did four plants in the bubble tub one time and they got really, really crowded. That's why I started transfering them into there own 5 gal DWC setups. They really love the room and explode with growth!

Back
Top Bottom