Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

I was hoping you would choose that one. :yahoo:
I will add Black Phoenix to your chosen strains for the grow.
Can't remember if you are doing one or two....
My brain needs a fog....and lovely plume of delicious fog.....:hookah:
Yeah, please do. I have no doubt it will make it here before kickoff.
If my plants even come close to the pics, you girls are in trouble!
This strain is damn sexy! I might even go as far as saying it’s the prettiest plant I’ve ever seen.
I have two more hours of work before I can start fogging my brain but, I’m off until Tuesday so, I’ll make up for it! I think my blueberry cheese is finally cured enough for some bong rips tonight!..

Whooo! 4 day weekend and they let us go an hour early! A cold beer and a sticky bud are in my immediate future!

The vibe…

Cheers my friends! And happy weekend!

IMG_3484.jpeg

Perfect! I have a cart here to finish off with Afghan Purp. and a vape to finish testing.
Uh huh....yep. Here we go....
With the extra long weekend, I think I’m gonna get the press out and play with making some juice. Haven’t even had time to turn it on yet.
What’s everyone’s big plans for the weekend?

With the extra long weekend, I think I’m gonna get the press out and play with making some juice. Haven’t even had time to turn it on yet.
What’s everyone’s big plans for the weekend?
Just staying home and catching up on things. Going to hide my truck in the garage and pretend we aren't here. Maybe even turn the phone off (or "accidentally" flush it down the toilet....oops). LOL
I know how much you truly appreciate the 4 day-er when you are still working outside the home. Make the most of it!
And everyone else too. :)

What is the long weekend celebrating?
Memorial day , remembering our service men/women. Also kinda the official kickoff of summer.
I had to download that song, Thank you for turning me on to it!

Home repairs from the storms, in between the new round of storms. Still cutting up trees. Plenty of firewood.
We got hit with huge hail
A couple weeks ago.. I got lucky

:nomo::nomo::nomo::nomo:

I sure hope you all settle on the title and formatting before it's time to flip the plants. :)
It's that whole what do you wanna eat..... No what do youuu wanna eat....😂😂
This is gonna be fun. Happy Friday friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

Okay Everyone, I have the draft of the introduction post written up. I think I only need @Olddog Newtrick 's second seed and seedbank choice, if I remember right. Read it over and let me know if there is anything to add, or whatever. We don't want it complicated, so we agreed to keep it not too lengthy. Grammar and spellcheck pulleeeze, cuz my brain has been in other places the last few days. :laughtwo: I will add the tags and links for the sponsors and such just before it's posted.
@JiggiLotus , @Papa OG , @Carmen Ray , @Olddog Newtrick please review. Happyhazmat88 has read through.

Guyz vs Galz_-2.jpg

Welcome To Our Multi-Member Grow Show!

This is a friendly grow competition between two teams of three growers. We call it Guyz Vs. Galz because there is a team of three guys and a team of three girls. This is not a gender division, it's just two teams that wanted to have some competitive fun.

We will be growing different Seedbank strains using only 420 Magazine Sponsors' seeds. We have a combination of Photo Period and Autos, Indoor and Outdoor on both teams. There will be different methods and grow mediums so people can see many different styles and types of growing.

This grow is for pure fun. At the end there will be polls for members of the audience to vote on the best team grow as a whole and a few other things, like best bud, best plant, etc. These will be decided, and links to the polls posted at the finish of the grow. Team members will not be allowed to vote in the polls. This is an audience only voting.

There are no prizes awarded. This will be strictly for bragging rights.

Each Team member will be posting more detailed specifics on the the strains, seedbanks, and their other growing information after this initial introductory post.

Let's meet the players!

On the Guyz team:

@Olddog Newtrick : Growing Black Phoenix photo period North Atlantic Seed Company

@HappyHazmat88 : Growing Autos Herbies Seeds Banana Blaze and Royal Queen Seeds Auto Milky Way F1

@Papa OG : Growing photoperiod Orignal Sensible Seeds Black Orchid

On the Girlz team:

@Carmen Ray : Growing Autos Sweet Seeds Red Mimosa XL and Seedsman Blueberry Auto

@JiggiLotus : Growing photoperiod Delicious Seeds Delicious Candy

@Lady Cannafan : Growing Photoperiod Barney's Farm Mimosa EVO and Gorilla Zkittlez

So come and join us for fun, laughter, cheers, and learning!
Let the Grow Show begin!

Back
Top Bottom