Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Yeah, that’s why we use trusted sponsors.
They have been a sponsor here for a while now and I would think if they weren’t trustworthy, they’d have been dropped by now but, I don’t need or want any of that drama in my grow. I’ll save those seeds and wait on the smoke to clear.
Does the smoke ever clear? I walk around like pig pen from Charlie brown. Surrounded by an skunky funky indo cloud ☁️

We need to be careful when discussing things like this, and not mention the sponsor in question on any unhappy growers' threads into other threads. It's not fair to the sponsor to have their name associated with it in a post, when there has been nothing proven that any complaints of this nature are valid. I'm sure if there is any validity to it, it will be handled between 420 Magazine and the sponsor.
I do not know what was in that thread mentioned, but relaying anything negative with the sponsor name outside of that would not be fair.

Luv ya all! Carry on! :cheer:

I placed an order through North Atlantic seed co.
My new plan is to grow black phoenix from LIT genetics. Back up is road head or pink kitty from dirty bird.
The back up to the back up will be fat bastard, animal mints, permanent marker or Georgia pie from canuk.. which I have on hand… more info when I get off work.. lol

My new plan is to grow black phoenix from LIT genetics. Back up is road head or pink kitty from dirty bird.
The back up to the back up will be fat bastard, animal mints, permanent marker or Georgia pie from canuk.. which I have on hand… more info when I get off work.. lol
That's one hell of seed collection

That's one hell of seed collection
There’s more.. lol, that’s just what I narrowed it down to.
I can’t help it, I want to grow two of everything!

Nice strains! That's going to be a tough decision. Let us know your final and I will add it to the post write up. :)

Hi there, Happy reminded me that we are supposed to grow strains that we have never grown before. I had forgotten that when I said I'd grow Blueberry auto by Seedsman. I have grown it once before.

I'm in a predicament because I either have non-sponsor seeds I can use or I must use the Blueberry because it a Seedsman seed. My difficulty is finding an auto strain locally that is supplied by a sponsor.

Hi there, Happy reminded me that we are supposed to grow strains that we have never grown before. I had forgotten that when I said I'd grow Blueberry auto by Seedsman. I have grown it once before.

I'm in a predicament because I either have non-sponsor seeds I can use or I must use the Blueberry because it a Seedsman seed. My difficulty is finding an auto strain locally that is supplied by a sponsor.
Miss ray I don't think there will be a problem... I personally don't care and I'm sure the others won't either.

I think the idea was to try to stay away from the really common ones on the grow journals, not whether you've actually grown them before. Your Blueberry is just fine.
I want to see that one for sure!
I had a blueberry going in my last grow, but the power outages and the plants getting stressed into hermi status prevented me from seeing it come to full buds.

Miss ray I don't think there will be a problem... I personally don't care and I'm sure the others won't either.
Why thank you Happy!
I think the idea was to try to stay away from the really common ones on the grow journals, not whether you've actually grown them before. Your Blueberry is just fine.
I want to see that one for sure!
I had a blueberry going in my last grow, but the power outages and the plants getting stressed into hermi status prevented me from seeing it come to full buds.
Awesome. I'm glad it's not an issue :)

@Olddog Newtrick, is this your first time ordering from NASC? I’m so glad they’re sponsors now so I can talk glowingly about them. In my experience, they are very fast, very dependable, give great freebies, great stickers, sell just about any great genetics you want, and have stellar customer service and support. They even come with their own genetics via their Dirty Bird Genetics. Pretty cool to have a seller who is also a breeder and has enough confidence in their own line to continue to sell everything after it’s released. If it is your first time you’re in for a treat, as it were.

Thank you, gladiators, for entertaining this unsolicited promo. Lol!!

Why thank you Happy!

Awesome. I'm glad it's not an issue :)
Nah, it’s not an issue at all. The point of it, and really all of this, was to hopefully encourage us to try banks and strains that we may not have tried without those rules. Not to make participation difficult.
I for one, when I started, looked for strains and banks that were tried and true to give me the best chance possible for a first grow. I see a ton of strains that I never see people growing. Thought it would be cool to see some of the less common stuff grown and some of the smaller seed suppliers represented. The problem can sometimes be as I just found.
When I saw you and @Lady Cannafan growing Barney’s or seedsman seeds, I knew that it would be tough competition because they are so reputable. Which actually makes growing up against them a fun challenge!

@Olddog Newtrick, is this your first time ordering from NASC? I’m so glad they’re sponsors now so I can talk glowingly about them. In my experience, they are very fast, very dependable, give great freebies, great stickers, sell just about any great genetics you want, and have stellar customer service and support. They even come with their own genetics via their Dirty Bird Genetics. Pretty cool to have a seller who is also a breeder and has enough confidence in their own line to continue to sell everything after it’s released. If it is your first time you’re in for a treat, as it were.

Thank you, gladiators, for entertaining this unsolicited promo. Lol!!
Yeah Jon, it is man. I saw them in the sponsors list and read that they were woman owned and thought what a great choice to pit against the girls here… lol
I went through and clicked everything I wanted to grow and had a cart that I could never afford.. lol.. great selection!
The black phoenix I chose for this is a dirty bird seeds so, im stoked!
I hope I represent @North Atlantic Seed Co well.

Yeah Jon, it is man. I saw them in the sponsors list and read that they were woman owned and thought what a great choice to pit against the girls here… lol
I went through and clicked everything I wanted to grow and had a cart that I could never afford.. lol.. great selection!
The black phoenix I chose for this is a dirty bird seeds so, im stoked!
I hope I represent @North Atlantic Seed Co well.
Yup. All girl owned. Owner/Founder’s name is Beth. She knows stuff. Lots of stuff. Lol! Good luck with the DB genetics, I have some in store for my next grow and am very excited about it.

I was really looking forward to them panty droppers tho on the fly bro. The pink caddy 💎💘
The purple panty droppers are getting up potted tomorrow but, the pink caddy will have to wait now… I think this black Pheonix is gonna be badass

Back
Top Bottom