H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

Damn that older killer is a real beast of a plant! :headbanger: Uncountable amount of flower zones.

I'll just pull up a chair here:bongrip:

Beautiful girls HOOk especially the Dda can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Mornin' and Welcome N420...make yourself comfortable...

Damn that older killer is a real beast of a plant! :headbanger: Uncountable amount of flower zones.

...Yeah, I'm gonna have to get her in the big room when I'm ready to flip...I had hoped for seeds from her, but now I gotta' get her some room to fill her potential...

...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Man, they're all looking fantastic! The older Killer looks like quite the handful. I must have got an outlier because my cut doesn't stretch at all. I grow it as big as I want her and flip and she stays that size and just builds massive buds. Yours looks to have more of the A5 influence to it. You are going to be drowning in powerful sativa buds. The A5 x Panama is a big hit around here. The incense smell with a deep dank background is hard to ignore. I can't wait until you get to sample those beauties.

...yeah, I don't think I'll get the huge cola's like you and @Duggan got, but there's gonna' be a shit ton of buds...when I can get her in the big room, I can try to spread her out some...I'll probably put Bubba and 1 other in the smaller cabinet for a bit at that time...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Fantastic stuff h00k :thumb: Beautiful place you have, too :ganjamon:

leaves are so just damn wide and close and dense
That sounds familiar too. I also know what folks men abut how the Bubba Hash drinks. It’s drying out twice as fast as it’s companion plant (a Candida CD-1).
:morenutes:

Interested to see how it responds to removing those upper fans :popcorn:

Man I'd love to be sitting at the end of that dock at night chucking out a catfish line... But then I don't imagine catfish is a big-time fish up there... Is a warmer water fish... Not saying they aren't up there either.......... But I'd imagine a smallmouth bass/walleye/lake trout/perch type waters? Don't matter still got be to be some kind of fish swimming in front of that dock... I woodn't even care if it's edible,,, hell I throw all my fish back not being much of a fish eater,,, unless someone wanted a mess,, then I'd save afew... but I do love to fish.... Alot.............

Plants got plenty of room to put some roots out... Inturn puts out nice plants. Which your going to have a nice crop from the looks of it.............

Keepem Green

...In the spring, you can get steelhead out front, but this time of year, Ya' pretty much gotta' get out in the boat...mostly lake trout and salmon are what peeps are fishing for...out by the island in front of my place is a good place for whitefish...they're really good eating...there are a couple warmer areas of the lake where walleyes and perch can be had...a lot of herring as well, although they're pretty much exclusive to the few commercial fisherman left on the lake now
...still haven't put the boat in...f00kin' hip is limiting my fun time...should have a new one next month tho'...

...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Nice looking grow you have on the go. The purp DDA's were amazing. You definitely have a nicer trim jail, not fair. I am thinking I will be in Trim Jail approx 2 weeks. Keep those great pics comin' h00k, cheers :peace:

I am hoping too h00k I got 7 that are right on schedule they should produce well, but 6 others are quite e bit behind as I had the incorrect Pineapple Express growing so culled it and reordered, but they are doing remarkably well. I would say they are half the size of the older girls. So where is this awesome view h00k :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom