H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...Mornin'...have some pics from a couple days ago...my young girlz went into the shed Wed....pretty warm in there with lights on..+30C...unplugged 4 of 8 lights, to cool it down some...they got a light growth drench on Fri.(5mls/gallon with a splash of tea)...didn't get any pics last night, but the 2 A5's(killer and Panama) and the Bubba were still droopy...the other three were loving life and praying to the lights...
...My Killer seed making effort is going well...I mean the plant is healthy, but don't think I'm gonna see any ballz...she was 11 days post flip in the pics and just starting to throw pistils...we'll see what happens...she has grown 8 inches since flip, and is now at 40 inches...

...jarred up the DDA's this morning...3 zips of purple goodness, and a few grams of popcorn...smell is sweet and fruity, with a hint of something else I can;t put my nose on...gonna' give them a week or so in the jars before we take some out for a burn...

...Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks... :cheer:...everyone have a great weekend...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Last question, when you say 5ml per gal, do you mean gal of water or soil. I'm sure they'll be fine but yeah up them doses. Doc reccomends heavy over light feedings. :morenutes::morenutes:

...just 5ml in a gallon of water...that's all the water they can take right now...next feeding will put them at 6 weeks, and I'm thinking I'll up pot and give them 5 or 6 weeks in the big pots before flipping...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

? for my brix buddies...I wanna' up pot my young girlz tomorrow or the next day...3 could have been fed today...the other 3 have a day or two,..next feeding would have been a growth drench, but I'm guessing a transplant drench along with roots would be the best fit...Yay or Nay...??...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom