Hacker's Back, New Place Same Old Story

Nice selection of genetics Hacker :snowboating::yummy:

Oiled it a little and that little thing blows harder that a broke hooker.. I mean box fan...
:rofl::laugh::rofl: Nice job on getting that fan going again!

You dirty ol' bottom feeder, you!

Nothing's but love coming from TX!
:passitleft:

Preston I didn’t realize you were that close to me geographically. I’m in MS, on the coast.

Hacker.... sweet setup! :high-five:

You’re living in the legal state my daughter would most like me to settle in, and then you drop that you’re within breathing distance of the coast. And a greenhouse space you can watch from your bed......

I think I may have to stop sometime in the next year and check you aging hippies out. :laughtwo:

I see many hours of good manual labor to step back from upon completion and feel satisfied. A good life if you can find it. Well done my friend. :thumb:

I hope you both are up high enough to avoid the storm surges associated with hurricanes down there. I like those areas, but at least here hurricanes are few and far between. The last one was Juan back in Sept 2003. Instead, I get this:

full

With two cars in the yard...

full

... I had to work so hard...

full

... to even get at them.

Of course my snowblower died the day before the snow hit. I had to roll down the driveway to get to the neighbor's and borrow theirs. The branches on the trees in the first photo are six feet above the ground. The snow walls along the walkway are over eight feet tall. It took three days of hard work to clear the driveway.

I hope you both are up high enough to avoid the storm surges associated with hurricanes down there. I like those areas, but at least here hurricanes are few and far between. The last one was Juan back in Sept 2003. Instead, I get this:

full

full

full

... to even get at them.

Of course my snowblower died the day before the snow hit. I had to roll down the driveway to get to the neighbor's and borrow theirs. The branches on the trees in the first photo are six feet above the ground. The snow walls along the walkway are over eight feet tall. It took three days of hard work to clear the driveway.
It’s posts like this that remind me how awesome living in San Diego is. :p

full

full

full

... to even get at them.

No ways @Old Salt! That is just ridiculous man - i almost fell off my chair when i saw this :thedoubletake::rofl: I am from sunny Cape Town, South Africa and i have literally never experienced snow before so this was a real shocker for me. Do you need to dig through that on a daily basis to get out? How many months out the year is it like that?
Our winter evenings don't get below 50°F much.

No ways @Old Salt! That is just ridiculous man - i almost fell off my chair when i saw this :thedoubletake::rofl: I am from sunny Cape Town, South Africa and i have literally never experienced snow before so this was a real shocker for me. Do you need to dig through that on a daily basis to get out? How many months out the year is it like that?
Our winter evenings don't get below 50°F much.
That happens about once every five years or so where I live. Usually we'll only get 20-30cm (8"-10") maximum at a time, and a meter and a half to two meters (5' - 6-1/2') over the winter. Snow can start as early as October, and the last snowfall can be in June. We had a little yesterday, but it didn't accumulate on the ground.

I used to live in the snowbelt of Ontario. We'd get 20-30cm (8"-10") a week there. One year the power lines at the sides of the road just cleared the snowbanks.

my BBTwist died overnight so it is an evening of heavy hearts
:rip:

my CBD Mass just popped through today
:yahoo:

Ok phase two is almost complete.
That's gonna be a great grow area, Brother! :thumb:

I am also trying a new, but old method as to the germination process.. Only 24 hours in water, then point down in moist soil.

This is my preferred method of popping seeds to go into soil and have near 100% success, but I only soak for 12-24 hours max. I wanna plant in soil before the tail pops, but after the seeds have sunk and maybe cracked.

Hey Krip, I been meaning to stop by your Krib. LOL. Thanks for stopping by, I am gonna do a blast of upgrade pics.

....Today was another 14 plus hour day. Up since 3 am, and just getting done with compost pile. Man 530 pm already, time flies when you got a ton of shiz to do.. LOL .. Gonna rain tomorrow so I can sit in my most comfortable Pj's and work on my indoor garden. Did a ton of work on it today, built a wall and a door. Ran the outer moisture barrier, which is just clear plastic. It won't be important till fall, then that's when we start to batten down the hatches for a long ass boring winter.. LOL ... At least I will have my kick azz Green House man it is gonna be awesome... Eh hmmmm anyway, I will be on after a while and do some pic posting before it is early to bed.. Man am I getting OLD.... Green evening all...

.Ok now for a fairly quick evening post of accomplishments.. First we will start with my Baby, the greenhouse. At first I had done a quick plastic hang so I could start putting plants out there. The nights are still getting down into the mid to upper 30's and I get a little paranoid. Now that I had some time to set aside, I built the first of what will be three walls in the entire green room..
..The intention is to make it a perpetual of lots of herbs and veggies, just the staples like tomatoes, Sugar snaps peas, greens for salads and several hot pepper plants to name a few. And of course the cannabis, which is still way up in the air as to what will be my starting girls. I know that I will most def have my CBD Mass in there, but will probably only be able to work on 12 to 15 mothers at a time, with room for clones, and all the stages that go along with it.
I am so fortunate to be able to build this to suit me and my style from the ground up, and that means a lot. Little by little until BAM, all up in your grill piece... LOL.
.. Pics.
20190516_144912_HDR.jpg

20190516_144942_HDR.jpg

20190516_144945_HDR.jpg
20190516_144950_HDR.jpg

20190516_144953_HDR.jpg

20190516_145020_HDR.jpg

..I only had enough time to really just get the basic idea for you all, I am sorry I am pooped. Next I wanted to move on to the outdoor grow area, which was quite the undertaking. First I had to untangle all the cages from random weeds, and wires and such. Then I had to turn all the spots, which there are actually 6 but I am only gonna use maybe 5. Most likely only 4 because at this point the jankety azz legal laws here still are not right. Only two fruiting plants per person per household that is 21 ( Duh ). Here I would like to mention that the one thing that there is a lot of other that work, is Organic Compost that is years cooking ... Bet. You know what I am gonna do... LOL. Any way I will finish up with just a couple of the outdoor grow and a couple of the newly turned personal compost pile. NOTE : You will notice 7 pots that were filled by the pile, I am expecting new family members any day now thanks to a well you guys know... Can't say who, but we all get along around this Hood... Ask and Ye shall receive..
. Pics..
20190516_145835_HDR.jpg

20190516_145845_HDR.jpg

20190516_161023_HDR.jpg

20190516_161354_HDR.jpg

...Thanks for stopping by everyone, or just the one who knows LOL, the best days are always ahead of ya. And me, can't wait till mid July... Green Evening to all.... I am OUT....

That really is a nice space you’re working with Hacker :bravo::bongrip: That soil looks like some real good stuff.

Ok good green am to all you lazy people still sleeping, or just lazy LMAO.. SO I ordered a few lights for my greenhouse, a friend turned me onto this site. He said it takes a few weeks to get to me, but so worth it. I saw his in action and they really have amazing coverage, and the fans are super quiet. Here is the addy for the lights if anyone is looking or interested.
Super cool cheap on electric

..It seems like one of those surplus stores, so I will post later when I get them and the initial results. Whether they work or not and such.. My bud got 4 of them, and he has about a 10x12 grow, and 8x8 bud room... They seem to work great, in blurple..
LOL
.. As everyone who follows knows, today is Sunday. Dump Day, so I will be on here and there posting the updates to the whole Organic grow, and greenhouse. Green am to all

Ok good green am to all you lazy people still sleeping, or just lazy LMAO.. SO I ordered a few lights for my greenhouse, a friend turned me onto this site. He said it takes a few weeks to get to me, but so worth it. I saw his in action and they really have amazing coverage, and the fans are super quiet. Here is the addy for the lights if anyone is looking or interested.
Super cool cheap on electric

..It seems like one of those surplus stores, so I will post later when I get them and the initial results. Whether they work or not and such.. My bud got 4 of them, and he has about a 10x12 grow, and 8x8 bud room... They seem to work great, in blurple..
LOL
.. As everyone who follows knows, today is Sunday. Dump Day, so I will be on here and there posting the updates to the whole Organic grow, and greenhouse. Green am to all
Let us know if you get those lights. The reviews for that website indicate it is a scam. I hope I'm wrong, but...

I concur. Let us know. I saved the website and will wait to hear from you if this is legit

I concur. Let us know. I saved the website and will wait to hear from you if this is legit

If you look at the website, all prices both the regular ($34.95) and discounted ($14.95) are identical for everything. Shipping on an adjustable office chair from Russia is free. There is no carrier that will ship such an item from Russia to Canada for the $14.95 price of that chair.

If you look at the website, all prices both the regular ($34.95) and discounted ($14.95) are identical for everything. Shipping on an adjustable office chair from Russia is free. There is no carrier that will ship such an item from Russia to Canada for the $14.95 price of that chair.
I saw all that as well. Everything was the same price. Was just at a site like this. Everything was 7 bucks. So got a card with 40 bucks on it and ordered the redwood and cedar swing and slide and rock climbing wall dlah. Dlah blah

It was legit. Just wanted to charge me 200 bucks for shipping. Wondered why they didn't have any shipping information.

I saw all that as well. Everything was the same price. Was just at a site like this. Everything was 7 bucks. So got a card with 40 bucks on it and ordered the redwood and cedar swing and slide and rock climbing wall dlah. Dlah blah

It was legit. Just wanted to charge me 200 bucks for shipping. Wondered why they didn't have any shipping information.

I went through an entire order giving them a false e-mail address, name, and address. No other 'extra' charges showed up before they requested payment info, which I did not give them. I've been sensitive to this since being burned by one of the large on-line shopping sites.

Back
Top Bottom