The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

@InTheShed you have a spread sheet for everything my man! I'm not very spreadsheet savvy lol
Haahhaha. I found this when I was trying to remember all the crosses and looking back through my journals....

Spreadsheets are my new bff.

Be the boss they said... it will be fun they said ... and it is but it's all business and paperwork these days :snowboating:

Missed having you here Them! Looks like you've been doing some nice work up there in the frozen north (power outages aside obv). :)

Congrats on the harvest, the babies, and the Triple Burger is showing off some nice frost! :welldone:
Ayyy thanks bud! Doing okay for sure... happy to have some quality around again. Even if it's not as much as inhad hoped for 😅

Lookin' great in here, Dabbs! :thumb: Sparkly stuff all over the place!
How you been Graytail? Been a while. Glad to see some friendly familiar faces around these parts! Hope all is well with you and happy 2023!
Frosty nugs old friend count me in for this run !!_hope u had a great new year!!!!!!
Hey friend! Glad to see ya buddy. Hope you and the fam are doing well brother 🙏

Ok update time!

Looks like I lost the red diesel from barney's... it was a single tester. I took the paper towel out of the bag and forgot to replace it. :rip: great strain, but I'm certain it was a blessing because I have heard of a few people having issues with herbs on this one. If you can find a keeper it's most certainly worth it. I think woody suggested it. Pretty bummed but it was obviously not meant to be right now....

In the mean time I have the 3 (purple skunk mass x grape krush) x platinum OG.

Somewhere maybe back page 70 or so I did the initial cross and since then my friend dropped the psm x gk and it was pollinated with a platinum og male

Screenshot_20230112_124151.jpg

And here are the babies

The second picture was from this morning.

And I got a few pics of the Triple burggg..

And some weed pictures from work recently
:bongrip:

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm home today with sick kids 🙃

Cheers from Alaska

Anyone grown one of these Diesel offspring? I just remembered these hairs will stay yellow... or at least the diesel I've seen tends to have yellow not red pistols. I had been waiting for some to change and will have to take a look at the trics today. Regardless I will push them another week...

Skunkhouse says 8-9 weeks. Pretty sure I'm my Google assistant has me clocked at DAY 68.

I suppose I may whack them sooner. Damn hairs had me all off my game. I lowered part one a ways back and have cut it all together now. Suppose I'll prepare for wind down....

Pics later. Happy wildcard weekend

Cheers from Alaska

Hard for me to tell clear from cloudy in those pics but I'm not seeing any amber at all.
Agreed. I'll try another time with a higher magnification. I think the good ones were 2x with the loupe phone attachment.

Is the gallery upload button broken? My camera is Grey (unclickable)

@Marc Ocean Please remove that feature you were testing, it appears to be breaking things :thanks:
I just wasn't sure if it was a me thing! No sweat. I figured maybe there was some stuff on the back end getting worked on. Appreciate you brother 🙏

Hey friends.

I'm still seeing this....

Screenshot_20230118_220617.jpg

So I'll just go ahead with the attach function for the time being. Appreciate any help you can give or advice you can offer 🙏

Already did this before I went to bed when you requested it in another thread.

Hey friends.

I'm still seeing this....

Screenshot_20230118_220617.jpg

So I'll just go ahead with the attach function for the time being. Appreciate any help you can give or advice you can offer 🙏
toggle.png

Press this button and click the toggle BB Code option (two bracket icon).

Back
Top Bottom