The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. It's been a great one here for the dab family! About to pull some baked red taters and a huge spiral ham outta the oven.

The clones are doing better today. PSM is fine. But the 2 stanks are pretty beat up and I'm not sure 1 will make it. Also the grape crush male cut looks sad. Time will tell.

Stankberry is just cruising to the finish. Shes really an amazingly beautiful specimen. Not a great yielded this round with the veg stress but hit damn!

She will come down this week, then its clean up pot and get at the next round!

20181225_162657.jpg
20181225_162652.jpg
20181225_162659.jpg
20181225_162714.jpg
20181225_162743.jpg
20181225_162820.jpg

And now I'm gonna ham it up!

Check my ugly sweater....

20181224_180639.jpg
Nice dinner and plants brotha

I had stuffed chicken with chicken stuffing in it and green beans and mashed mini red potatoes :drool:

My wife spoils me ✊

Good Christmas it was at the kings as I it sounds like it was there brotha . Good food for sure ✊

Pic of you wearing it or it didn't happen.

I won 3rd place. Not too shabby!
Miss ya bromie. Hopefully all is well in your world

Miss ya too man. I'll be over to check out the garden today. Yes been very busy gonna close out this journal today and have a new one that should be started by this weekend.
Happy New Year 8 minutes ago Them! Hope you rang it in with a bang. :theband:

Lol idk I was passed out at 10. But there were plenty of fireworks banging!

Hope you had a great one too my friend!
Happy new year Dabber! Best to u and the family in 20@9. Whoot!
Aww same to you low. Grats on the amazing harvest!!!!
Happy New Year Madd.
And to you too derby! Hope your year has been going well so far.

A MadDab sighting! Call the Audubon Society :).
I get overwhelmed seeing how many threads I'm subbed to and havent visited. Over it. Going to have the new journal up here this weekend. Keeping it simple. Have a nice fat intro I've been drafting. Then I'll commit to more regular updates.
Happy New Year mr.Dabber may it a be a Merry year of blessings and growing......
Hey smeegs! Happy new years to you as well. Hope this year brings bright beginnings for you and yours

I feel the troop love :hug:

Okay well let's recap a tad shal we?

I did a bit of pollen chucking which was a huge success. I pollinated my 2 grape krush, purple skunk mass, stankberry and white cookies with a grape krush male.

I went away for 10 days and my plants didnt die, which was my greatest success!

They took some damage while I was away but I made harvest and have thousands of beans now.

The grape krush came down first as I was worried of mold or rot with spiking humidity.

Psm was next. And the stankberry is just now drying.

I have the stank stump In reveg incase the clone doesnt make it. It got way too dry and nearly died.... whoops!

I managed to get a healthy psm cut that will kick off my next grow and hopefully the stankberry clone will recover.

I wont be running any new beans this round. Just pollinating individual branches with some pollen from sphinx.

And that's about it.

Here are some picture of the stankberry and just some shatter seed and work pics.

Hope everyone's new year is going well. 2018 was a great year for the dabber and family. If yours wasnt I sincerely hope 2019 is the year for you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom