Happy House - First Autoflower Medical Grow - Indoor

Yay! I went ahead and flipped them to full spectrum already. We have a friend that dropped too many photo seeds in the expectation that some wouldn't germinate and they all sprouted. He won't have room for all the plants so he is going to give us 2 in 3-4 weeks. I'm glad that I can run full spectrum for them both - although I'm a little worried about the light schedule. I'll have to figure that out as I'm running my girls at 18/6. I don't really want them to be 12/12. Anyway, on to the boring part:

Today's report (24 hour period):

Temp - 61.5 - 76.6
RH - 37 - 50
Watered with nutrients today
Plants look generally the same - but I think a little happier now that we are watering more frequently.

I thought it might be getting a little dry in there so we added a pan of water to add humidity. We also adjusted the fan so that it hopefully will get air stream to the stalks.

Thanks!!!!!!

I plan on posting pics each week, otherwise there won't be much difference.

Hello! Posting some pics today because everyone needs a little fun on a Friday!

Before I go into my grow room, I make sure I have my badge on.

IMG_456314.JPG

Hee Hee. Found it while we were on vacation. :slide:

Then I ensure my "guard" dogs are on alert.

IMG_45599.JPG

Meet George. We rescued him from an owner who locked him in a room all day and fed him about 2 cups of food a day. He was severely under-exercised and very thin. He is much happier now. :allgood:

IMG_456114.JPG

Did you find the dog? This is Gizmo. He is our oldest and most fierce. He caught and killed a mouse yesterday that snuck into our house.

IMG_456212.JPG

Last baby is Blue. He has one blue eye and one brown. He is also the lightest dog on his feet. You barely feel him jump up beside you on the bed.

Now on to the babies:

IMG_454311.JPG

New PPM/PH/Temp meter

Thumbalina_-_NL.JPG

Thumbalina - Northern Lights
Thumbalina had a little bit of yellow in the middle of one of her leaves. I moved her away from the lights and added two pans of water. Today the yellow is almost faded away.

Thomasina_-_BB_2_.JPG

Thomasina_-_BB.JPG

Thomasina - Blueberry
Thomasina's two true leaves seem to be uncurling. Hopefully, she is beginning to recover from being stuck in her shell.

Misty_-_BB.JPG

This is little Misty - Blueberry. She is starting her third set of true leaves.

Claire_-_AH.JPG

Claire - Amnesia Haze. Claire had some yellowing as well on one of her edges - although in the picture it looks more brown. I moved her away from the light as well and it seems to have helped.

Beuhla_-_NL.JPG

And last but not least - Beuhla - Northern Lights. She has found her stride and is growing the best.

Baby_Seed_-_AH.JPG

Here is the little baby that we dropped yesterday. After 24 hours she had slit and showed her tap root. She is currently in a paper towel to give her a chance to grow a little bit more of a tail. I scuffed her seed a little bit with an emery board and I think it made a difference.

Readings:

111711.JPG

The really low RH was when I added the two pans of water and the really high temp was when hubby thought it was too cold and added a small heater to the room. I removed it when I saw that it was WAYYY to warm in there.

Today we watered with nutrients (determining if giving nutes every day is what the babies want.
The run-off for PPM was between 860 - 1020. Is this good or bad? I have no idea.
PH was set between 5.6 and 5.8

I hope everyone is having a great day! :passitleft:

:welcome: This has been a journey for me and my family to this point! I'm going to give a little background first so that everyone has a feeling for what we are trying to accomplish and then give the information and pictures that everyone really wants! We are beginning to grow because my son has very severe adult ADHD, his fiance has borderline personality disorder and I have hip issues and sleeping issues. My son and his fiance smoked cannabis at first to help them get through a day without having a panic attack every hour. I began having severe issues with my hip (had a replacement a year ago) and cannabis is what kept me walking. Although, I have never been against cannabis, I never truly understood how much it can help a person. Now I am a huge fan of this plant and have become an activist. However, I found that the quality of what we could get on the street (medical marijuana is legal here but the regulations haven't been ironed out for 2 years so no stores yet) was always inconsistent and you never knew what strain you were going to get. So I decided that we were going to grow so that we can have a consistent supply of (hopefully) high quality bud of the specific strains that help us. Now the backstory is out of the way - on to the good stuff!

Strains - 2 plants each of Blueberry, Amnesia Haze and Northern Lights (seeds from 420)
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid - Blueberry is 85% indica, amnesia haze is 50/50, northern lights is 80% indica
Stage - All are currently in veg stage. We dropped the seeds on 10/31 and planted on 11/2
Indoor or outdoor - indoor in a 4x4x6 room
Medium - Coco with perlite in 5 gallon pots
Light - 2 450 Watt LED lights
Aircooled - yes - a small fan for circulating air and a larger fan for venting
[/B]Temp of Room/cab - 67.8 to 72.5 fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab - 41 - 45 percent
PH of media or res - 6.4 - 6.7
Any Pests - no
How often are you watering - was every 3 days, but upping it to every day as it is coco
Type and strength of ferts used - Every other watering - General Hydroponics Flora micro (1.5 ml per gallon), flora grow (1 ml per) and flora blossom (1 ml per). Also putting in 5 ml of calimagic every time.

Hubby (left-brain we'll call him, because he is so much more logical than I am :laughtwo:) went on vacation to
Disney for a while and just got back last night. My son and his fiance were the two in charge of the babies and they sent us daily updates. We had one Amnesia Haze not germinate so we just dropped another seed today. I felt like a couple of the plants were stretching so I put a box under them and the smaller babies to get them closer to the light. I also felt that a couple were showing slight signs of the tips curling up which I think is a calcium deficiency. I think that happened because they weren't getting watered enough. As I understand, you can't really overwater in coco so I am going to water every day maybe (we'll see what happens today). I gave them all a good drink last night at 12:30 am with no nutes but calimagic and I think they all look happier. Left-brain is taking pics now, so I will post them in a little bit (once he gets done making them all look as perfect as he wants :geek:)

A lot of hopes and dreams rest on these little babies so I will GREATLY appreciate any and all advice and help anyone can give.

Thank you soo much for reading and hopefully joining my thread!

Just in title bud few things to start you ought have already found out but here goes

So coco needs to be fed once a day to charge the root system is what your doing pushing old nutes out and new one in as well as opens up air in the coco like pockets . Hense charging your coco.

One flushed with a low ppm source do flush water to your coco before using it I am learning the hard way as we speak.

Your indica should stay for the most part around. 3 feed.
No are autos right feminized?

Second try to bring your temp up a bit more and humidity to around 60%. Temp around 77-82

All great strains I'm curious to see this grow out .

I'm in for the ride .

Hey there house! I think we met on the introduce yourself thread? Maybe I'm just medicated .

Hope you don't mind me joining the fun over Here. Excited to watch your grow!

Just in title bud few things to start you ought have already found out but here goes

So coco needs to be fed once a day to charge the root system is what your doing pushing old nutes out and new one in as well as opens up air in the coco like pockets . Hense charging your coco.

One flushed with a low ppm source do flush water to your coco before using it I am learning the hard way as we speak.

Your indica should stay for the most part around. 3 feed.
No are autos right feminized?

Second try to bring your temp up a bit more and humidity to around 60%. Temp around 77-82

All great strains I'm curious to see this grow out .

I'm in for the ride .

Welcome! I welcome any and all insight. I figure with everyone's knowledge maybe we'll be successful.

Thanks for the info. I guess 77 isn't too hot. It felt uncomfortable to me so I was fearful for the babies. I'll add the heater back in. Hubby will like that he was right. .I'm trying to bring up the humidity. Already have two pans of water in there. We'll see what happens with that. They are feminized.

Not sure what u meant about the indicator staying at around 3 feed.

Thanks again!

Here you are! I'll go ahead and sit in on this one, if you don't mind HH. Sounds like you've got some good support in here. I'm sure I'll learn a lot, too. 😁

Hey there house! I think we met on the introduce yourself thread? Maybe I'm just medicated ..

Two greAT growers right there HH

Here you are! I'll go ahead and sit in on this one, if you don't mind HH. Sounds like you've got some good support in here. I'm sure I'll learn a lot, too. 😁

Welcome Grandpa! Hope Kelley is feeling a little better. I'm grateful to have you here because you can help me by knowing what feels wrong. I'm trying to listen to the girls for what they want and being able to feel if things are awry will help as well!

Welcome! I welcome any and all insight. I figure with everyone's knowledge maybe we'll be successful.

Thanks for the info. I guess 77 isn't too hot. It felt uncomfortable to me so I was fearful for the babies. I'll add the heater back in. Hubby will like that he was right. .I'm trying to bring up the humidity. Already have two pans of water in there. We'll see what happens with that. They are feminized.

Thanks again!

Put newspaper in water it will help .

You can have a bit higher temps and humidity as long as there is ventalltion .

Thanks again!

Sorry I had an incomplete thought dumb make sometimes my bad

I meant that India's most grow to about thee feet ish .

Your haze if more sativa dominate could reach !6 feet

So just beware super cropping might come in hand ?

Hey there house! I think we met on the introduce yourself thread? Maybe I'm just medicated ..

Please scooch up a chair! All are welcome! I'm always medicated but we met somewhere. I know your name. I don't remember anything unless I write it down. I blame my kids for my lack of brain. I gave them parts of mine when I was pregnant with them and it never grew back.

Sorry I had an incomplete thought dumb make sometimes my bad

I meant that India's most grow to about thee feet ish .

Your haze if more sativa dominate could reach !6 feet

So just beware super cropping might come in hand ?

Ahhhh! Gotcha. I knew that the info as would be short and squat and sativas are more spindly and tall, but wasn't sure how tall they would get. I'm excited for them to all hit there stride and explode on top. I know they are growing roots right now, but hard to be patient. .

Ahhhh! Gotcha. I knew that the info as would be short and squat and sativas are more spindly and tall, but wasn't sure how tall they would get. I'm excited for them to all hit there stride and explode on top. I know they are growing roots right now, but hard to be patient. .

420-magazine-mobile1527368978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1865238562.jpg

Back
Top Bottom