Happy House - First Autoflower Medical Grow - Indoor

Hello! Today's report includes some pics because I want to make sure that everything is going ok with a couple of them.

IMG_45159.JPG

Today's readings.
Temp - kept between 61.5 and 81 F
RH - kept between 37% and 55%
Fed with nutes.
PH - 5.6
PPM - 890

IMG_451611.JPG

IMG_451712.JPG

IMG_451812.JPG

Here is Beuhla. I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but the stems of the leaves seems to be purple and the very edges of some of hthe leaves are curling a tiny bit up. Do I need to move her farther from the light? Is there a problem with the nutes she is getting?

Thumbalina_-_NL.JPG

Thomasina_-_BB_2_.JPG

Thomasina_-_BB_2_.JPG

Little Thomasina - Blueberry Her leaves are finally straightening out from her time stuck in her shell. She has some white on the insides of her first true leaves. I believe this is from the shell but thought I'd ask if I'm right.

IMG_452412.JPG

IMG_452513.JPG

IMG_452213.JPG

Claire - Amnesia Haze. She has just a tiny bit of yellow on one of her leaves. I believe that this was there previously when she was too close to the light and it was too dry. Her new growth looks better to me.

I'd appreciate the feedback on this - especially on the purpling. I want to make sure that I'm not hurting my largest plant. I'm using the general hydroponics flora set - 2.5 ml Flora Micro, 2.5 ml Flora Grow, 1 ml Flora Bloom, and 5 ml of calimagic each time.

Also, when do I start training? And what is best for the autoflowers?

Thanks for your help!

Hello! Today's report includes some pics because I want to make sure that everything is going ok with a couple of them.

IMG_45159.JPG

Today's readings.
Temp - kept between 61.5 and 81 F
RH - kept between 37% and 55%
Fed with nutes.
PH - 5.6
PPM - 890

IMG_451611.JPG

IMG_451712.JPG

IMG_451812.JPG

Here is Beuhla. I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but the stems of the leaves seems to be purple and the very edges of some of hthe leaves are curling a tiny bit up. Do I need to move her farther from the light? Is there a problem with the nutes she is getting?

Thumbalina_-_NL.JPG

Thomasina_-_BB_2_.JPG

Thomasina_-_BB_2_.JPG

Little Thomasina - Blueberry Her leaves are finally straightening out from her time stuck in her shell. She has some white on the insides of her first true leaves. I believe this is from the shell but thought I'd ask if I'm right.

IMG_452412.JPG

IMG_452513.JPG

IMG_452213.JPG

Claire - Amnesia Haze. She has just a tiny bit of yellow on one of her leaves. I believe that this was there previously when she was too close to the light and it was too dry. Her new growth looks better to me.

I'd appreciate the feedback on this - especially on the purpling. I want to make sure that I'm not hurting my largest plant. I'm using the general hydroponics flora set - 2.5 ml Flora Micro, 2.5 ml Flora Grow, 1 ml Flora Bloom, and 5 ml of calimagic each time.

Also, when do I start training? And what is best for the autoflowers?

Thanks for your help!

Okay so what are we doing to get those temps up a bit more and more humidity?

Have we tried newspaper in a tray with cold water poured ?

Okay so what are we doing to get those temps up a bit more and more humidity?

Have we tried newspaper in a tray with cold water poured ?

I have a heater in there currently and I put two towels in the pans as I didn't have newspaper at the time. I didn't put the heater in the room itself, it's outside of the tent. When I get paid again, I plan on getting a humidifier but can't right now. I can get newspaper today. I'm also keeping people out of the tent unless we are watering. Too much attention didn't allow the humidity to build up.

Hello! I had the "brilliant" idea of moving the humidity/temp meter to the opposite side of the tent so that the heater isn't blowing directly on it and the humidity and temp have been a lot more stable.

Temp: 77 degrees
Humidity: between 37 to 43%

I also did a little LST on the two northern lights and added more coco to all the plants as it has settled on all of them. I also removed any leaves that were touching the soil at the bottom to allow for more air to get in underneath.

Beuhla_-_untrained_2.JPG

Beuhla_-_untrained.JPG

This is Beuhla before training. She is hitting her stride for sure.

Beuhla_-_trained_2.JPG
Beuhla_-_trained.JPG

Here she is after LST. I put the bottom pipe cleaner as an anchor and then bent the stalk away from the light. Hopefully, opening up the bud sites on the bottom.

Thumbalina_2.JPG
Thumbalina1.JPG

Here is Thumbalina. She is the other Northern Lights and is the second biggest. I think she was bound and determined not to live up to her namesake!

Claire_2.JPG
Claire1.JPG

This is Claire - she is an Amnesia Haze. I will more than likely train her next week. I want her to grow just a little more before I do it. Am I right in my thinking?

Misty_2.JPG
Misty12.JPG

This is Misty - Blueberry. I'm waiting to train her until she is a little bigger. Next week or the following.

Thomasina_2_.JPG
Thomasina1.JPG

And last but not least - Thomasina. She was stretching a bit (I think because she was stuck in her shell a bit and needed help) so I put more coco in there and buried about half of her stem to give a bit more support. She's probably about 2 weeks from training. I'm so proud of her though. She is really starting to begin growing.

We dropped another Amnesia Haze about 3 days ago but she hasn't broke ground yet. If she doesn't pop, I'll continue with the 5 that are in process.

Currently they are being watered about 1/2 gallon of water with nutes every day. We are feeding them the General Hydroponics line at the following level:

:morenutes:
Micro - 2.5 ml
Grow - 2.5 ml
Bloom - 1.5 ml
CaliMag - 5 Ml

I have Thomasina on 1 ml of bloom since she is still a little behind.

I hope everyone in the US had a great holiday and everyone else is having a wonderful weekend! Let me know if you see any issues with my LST method. I basically looked it up on youtube and attempted to do what that person did.

We also bought a humidifier because I'm tired of fighting the humidity constantly. That will be going in tonight. Hubby is currently watching the Michigan/Buckeye game. And I'm about to smoke my first dab of the day. This batch we bought has a sulfur taste to it. I'll be sooo glad to have access to stuff I know exactly what it is and the quality (assuming I get any quality).

Thanks to all!

Ok - been running a heater and a humidifier in the tent for a few hours. Temp inside is 75-77 degrees and the humidity is holding steady at 40%. Is that an ok level for the plants?

In veg? Temp is good 77 try to get it up to 60%

I found this helpful
420-magazine-mobile1349482617.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well! I would like some feedback on my LST training if possible. I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly.

Thumbalina_21.JPG

Thumbalina2.JPG

Claire_21.JPG

Claire2.JPG

Beuhla_2_.JPG

Beuhla1.JPG

These are the 3 bigger ones out of the 5 that have sprouted. I'm giving my Blueberry's probably another 1/2 week to week to grow a little bigger. I feel like the additional sites have produced growth, but not sure that I've done it right. I did tear one of the larger fan leaves on Beuhla (hoping she forgives me).

Thanks for any advice. Now off to get a bit fried. Want to make sure that I sleep tonight before a full week of work starting tomorrow. I've been off a lot the last 3 weeks between vacation and Thanksgiving. Not that I'm complaining! :bong:

Your lst looks great. :) The goal is always to get light to the upcoming nodes. Leaf tucking and pony tailing will help as much as the tying down. :) .

I saw the pony tailing on your journal last night. In fact, reading your journal inspired me to go ahead and start Misty and do a little more on the others. They are being completely mauled now! I was amazed by how much you can do to these plants and they just grow more! Thanks for your help! I’m about to go and take pics of the result and do more. Never thought I’d start to love growing anything but kids and dogs! ..

Greetings and Salutations! Heard that in some movie, but don't remember which one. Took a bit of time today with training and watering but loving handling the plants. It is definately becoming an obsession! Does that happen with everyone?

Day 23 - Thumbalina - Northern Lights

After yesterday's training -
Thumbalina3.JPG

Thumbalina_22.JPG

Thumbalina_3.JPG

Do you see how lanky she is? Do you think I mixed up a label and she is actually the Amnesia Haze? If so, Claire may be a Northern Lights.

Today is ponytailing training.

Thumbalina_4.JPG

Thumbalina_5.JPG

Thomasina - Day 15 (she is a week behind the others) Blueberry

Thomasina2.JPG

Thomasina_2.JPG

Basic LST for her first training

Thomasina_3.JPG

Thomasina_4.JPG

Thomasina_6.JPG

Misty - Day 23 Blueberry

Misty_21.JPG

Misty13.JPG

Misty_3.JPG

Misty_3.JPG

Mostly Ponytailing with a little tie down. The stem has a little bit of brown on it. Is that something to worry about?
Misty_4.JPG

Misty_6.JPG

Claire - Day 23 - Amnesia Haze (maybe?) This is the one that may be a Northern Lights.

Claire3.JPG

Claire_22.JPG

Claire_3.JPG

Claire_4.JPG

Ponytailing today
Claire_5.JPG

Claire_6.JPG

And here is big ol' Beuhla - Day 23 - Northern Lights

Beuhla2.JPG

Beuhla_2.JPG

Beuhla_3.JPG

Ponytailing today

Beuhla_training.JPG

Beuhla_4.JPG

Of course everyone was watered and I also mist them with nutrient water when I visit.

Let me know your thoughts on my questions and have a wonderful evening or day (depending on your time zone) :high-five Post is wayyy long. Stopping now.

Back
Top Bottom