Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

Thanks for the reps alwaysbuzzed!!

The little nug dried enough to taste and she was sweet and potent. :smokin:

I gave Lavern a little dose of Big Bloom with her watering and figure I'll push back the flush until mid next week, then harvest next weekend. That will be 11 weeks @ 12/12, which is probably about right for this strain. The seeds are sure to be totally mature by then, as well.

I'll try to get snap some more pix in a couple of days. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Decided to flush little Shirley. She was ready and I was ready. :grinjoint:

This is day 70 of 12/12 (10 weeks).

She's a short one who looks to produce only a few ounces, maybe three. She was vegged to 18" and only grew to 33" tall. I have a clone so next time, I may veg her a bit longer.

With colors from green, to dark purple, to almost black, she is a pretty little gal...

qfipurp1.jpg

qfipurp2.jpg

qfipurp3.jpg

qfipurp4.jpg

qfipurp5.jpg

qfipurp6.jpg

qfipurp7.jpg

Here's a group shot of the flower room under the HPS, with little Shirley out of the way..

qfiflwrroom.jpg

Lavern will be next to flush..

qfilavhps1.jpg

Here's a nug from Lavern where the flash went off under the HPS. Looks pretty cool..

qfilavhps.jpg

Looks like I'll be harvesting this weekend!! :smokin:

Harry

Wow Harry those colors are absolutely incredible. She is a purtty gal indeed. :yummy:

Impressive flowering room as well that flash shot reveals how sticky those buds really are!

Good luck with the harvest man. :peace:

HARRY you do it every time so gosh darn B---E---A---T---I---F---U---L
I hope I can do half as good as you on my first grow comming up. notinate you for the plant of the month.

I havn't been on awhile so I just got my 1st glance of the purps. What strain is that? It's a beautiful sativa for sure. Lookn great as always Harry

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. I'm sure having fun here. :grinjoint:

Not sure on the exact strain, Nunya. All I know is that it's some kind of Mexican Sativa cross. Crossed with what, I dunno. The temps and nutes probably had a lot to do with the colors.

I guess it's time for an update..

Here's little Shirley 3 days after the flush. I had to tie up her drooping branches. She is on day 72 of 12/12. Looks like I'll be harvesting her in a few more days.

qfiday75-1.jpg

qfiday75-2.jpg

qfiday75-3.jpg

qfiday75-4.jpg

Here's Lavern, who was just flushed. She's 75 days into 12/12 and has used most of the N in her big fans. She's mostly cloudy with a few ambers. She should be ready when she's dried out from the flush.

qfiday75-5.jpg

qfiday75-6.jpg

qfiday75-7.jpg

qfiday75-8.jpg

qfiday75-9.jpg

A mature seed amidst the trichs...

qfiday75-10.jpg

Here's Fast Betty (choco-skunky). She's really filling in at day 67 of 12/12. Getting a little color on her too. I hit her with some Age Old bloom last time and this time, I figure I'll give a little sprinkle of lime and some PH balanced H2O. I figure she's probably getting a little acid and she's almost ready to slow down on the water intake. She's really been sucking up the H2O.

qfiday75-12.jpg

qfiday75-16.jpg

qfiday75-13.jpg

Emma is coming on strong here at the end. She was placed into flower the same time as Fast Betty (67 days ago). I'm liking the thick dense colas. Looks like it's gonna really be pretty when dried. No idea what she may be like though. Not much smell yet.

qfiday75-14.jpg

qfiday75-15.jpg

And tucked in the corner is my Roxy clone from the little mature bud. She's came a long way with her two 42" twin colas. She's around day 52 or 12/12, I believe.

qfiday75-11.jpg

Here's a group shot without Shirley in the way...

qfiday75-17.jpg

And here's the flower room, full up...

qfiday75-18.jpg

Next on the agenda is a new LST grow from my best clone stock...

Here's another Roxy clone I had to stick in another corner of the flower room before she vegged too long.

lst2-veg3.jpg

The others will be 2 Fast Betty clones (left) and a Lavern Clone (right). These three are currently the same height but the Fast Betties will soon overtake Lavern. Since the two Fast Betty clones are identical, I plan on using all organic "Age Old" grow & bloom on one clone and FoxFarms Grow Big and Tiger bloom (chemical) on the other, as a comparison. I'll use a little FoxFarms Organic Big Bloom on both. It should make for an interesting experiment.

lst2-veg1.jpg

I'm trying to keep a nice even canopy on these...

lst2-veg2.jpg

Everything is on-track with this grow. No major problems. :grinjoint:

I'm looking forward to a happy hippy harvest!! :smokin:

Harry

I'd tie up Little Shirly too. WOW Harry the colors coming out are simply magnificant. As you say the leaves have all but used up the "N" and the "P" has taken over. Job well done as always Sir Harry :smokin:

Hey, thanks swamp, fly, cherma and smot!!

Next time I'll put a can (or something) in there to give some perspective but I can give you the plant heights.

From the top of the bucket to the tip of the tallest cola..

Fast Betty - 47"
Lavern - 44"
Roxy - 42" (still growing)
Emma - 35"
Shirley - 33"

Harry

Fantabulous Harry!Lovin your garden pics man. ;)

Looks soo good! pretty tall too!

Thanks Minus and rugdoc!!

Well, I harvested Lavern & Shirley after 82 days of 12/12.

Lavern was the larger plant @ around 42" and Shirley was much shorter at 32". Lavern is very green (kinda lime green), with lighter red hairs.

qfi-l_s-harvest.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest1.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest2.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest3.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest4.jpg

Lavern is really loaded with trichs. A very nice trait. ;)

qfi-l_s-harvest5.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest6.jpg

Shirley is darker with green/purple leaves and colorful red hairs. She has somewhat of a unique smoky sweet odor.

qfi-l_s-harvest7.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest8.jpg

qfi-l_s-harvest9.jpg

Looks like I'll get a few nice OZs from these two but the big yields are coming with the Fast Betty, Emma & Roxy in another week or so.

I'll update with some new pix and an initial smoke test when these two dry out a little.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom