Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

Beautiful Harry.I love Shirley's purple.Haven't seen purple like that since Michigan 26 years ago. ;)

qfiday62-5.jpg

In the words of Elmer Fudd " Thawts juwst wuvewe. ehehehehehehehe" .. but seriously man thats real eye candy, your like ganjas willie wonka. Great Growing Harry, think I see a plant of the month lurking in there.

Thanks so much for words of the support, y'all. The new strains are turning out better than I'd hoped.

Here's the LST'd girls that are coming up next..

Roxy Clone. Heavy cannibat colas on this one...

qfiday62-lst1.jpg

Can't wait for this 2nd Gen Lavern all LST'd..

qfiday62-lst2.jpg

And here's all four with the two Fast Betty clones up front.

qfiday62-lst3.jpg

And a couple of bonus pix of Shirley I didn't post last night..

qfiday62-lst3a.jpg

qfiday62-lst4.jpg

Time for a jay and a happy nap. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Damn Harry,your LST's are gorgeous.Thanks for them bonus shots! ;)

Harry has your thumb turned purple over noght holy shi!t man cowabunga wish i was your neighbor i would have my old lady blow you for some of that. looking good man like irie said "AS ALWAYS"

Harry, don't you just love the Fall Colors indoors?
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, beautiful, colorful, mouth watering ladies.
May I ask, what if anything different you used in flowering fertilizers, if any?
I started using Budswel again, and with the added "P" boost it seems to have changed all coloring in the dominant Indicas strains, the sativas did not see any color difference but fatter buds. Hmmm. Love your ladies Harry! Job Well Done:grinjoint:

Thanks y'all. So far, so good.

Cherma, I didn't do anything different to the purple one. I used the same nutes and watering technique. She was one of two new plants grown from seed. I planted 4 seeds from a select Mexican Sativa bud (no idea how old they were) and had 2male/2female. One was Lavern and the other Shirley, who was the slow, stocky grower, with a massive root system. She showed signs of yellowing early so I checked the PH, which was at 6.4 so that seemed good. Maybe the coloring is due to some kind of stress, lockout or temps. Or maybe partly genetic as well. I'll know better next time around I guess.

Ms.Fox. The temps vary from 64-75 in that room so I don't know how much that affects the color. The cooler temps might have played into it but none of the other plants have turned that color.

Harry

Nice show Red:nicethread: Lower night temps might cause "deep purple" let us know how the smoke on the water turns out :roorrip:

Thanks peeps!!

I think the lower temps are contributing to the purpling. I noticed Fast Betty showing a little color too, but not much.

I checked the trichs today on Lavern & Shirley and there are still lots of clears, so I'm gonna have to wait a little longer than I originally anticipated before harvesting.

It's funny, 'cause Shirley was placed into 12/12 3 days after Lavern but she looks more mature. Go figure.

One problem is that I have one LST'd plant that is only a couple of days from needing to go 12/12 but now that I've pushed back the harvest, I'm not sure what to do. Guess I'll have to stick her in the corner of the flower room until I harvest one of the big gals.

I'd also like to get some opinions on this...

Since I've already cut back on the nutes for Lavern & Shirley, how long do y'all think I could go without adding back in more nutes. Is two weeks at the end, without addtl. nutes too long or should I go ahead and give 'em another dose?

Thanks!!

Harry

I will almost always flush for two weeks before. If I think I flushed early and they will need more time I will add a little dose of orgs to hold them over... If I add Org's then I like atleast two water runs before I chop.. :peace:

Thanks for the great advice Be IRIE & McBudz.

Normally, I just stay on my regular feeding schedule until it's time for the flush, then I run 15gal through the 5gal bucket and wait for it to dry before harvesting. I'm at the flush point now so I'll only use a little Big Bloom if I need to feed again before the flush.

GO Ambers GO!!
420-cheerleader.gif

Harry

Back
Top Bottom