Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

they will take off. Did you apply some root gel or powder?

they will take off. Did you apply some root gel or powder?
I used a powder called white widow from a brand called humboldt they rooted at a temp of 10 degrees Celsius to 15 so it was very cold for clones ,,ill keep them until someone takes em ,,,, I'm really hoping the buds in my tent get big and there's no spaces between buds like dusteds or ootds

will help you get that. i gotta ask though. one of the plants has some leaves at the base of soil and then a stick and then more leaves and flower. Just wondering how come you've kept the leaves at the bottom of the stem that is in soil

I
will help you get that. i gotta ask though. one of the plants has some leaves at the base of soil and then a stick and then more leaves and flower. Just wondering how come you've kept the leaves at the bottom of the stem that is in soil
Honestly don't know big cat thats just the way she is that one got taken off the cluster bomb in flower and has been in reveg with tiny roots, I don't know how to cut off bud without damaging

don't cut of the buds, they will turn into leaves. You'll have some funny looking leaves but they get normal after a month or two. was the clone rooted before you sticked it into the pot"? only reason i ask is only because do you know it has roots?

don't cut of the buds, they will turn into leaves. You'll have some funny looking leaves but they get normal after a month or two. was the clone rooted before you sticked it into the pot"? only reason i ask is only because do you know it has roots?
Yes all 3 have roots

i would personally cut the lower leaves and give her the chance to just focus on the top. However, if others has said other whys then by all means. I'm just giving my 2cents

i would personally cut the lower leaves and give her the chance to just focus on the top. However, if others has said other whys then by all means. I'm just giving my 2cents
No brother that's what this is all about me learning backlip suggested snipping the leaves and they seem too take root after so yes I will snip off the lower leaves on her if it helps

backlips is correct. When you cut the leaves from half the plan goes into a mode and puts the focus on the lower half which is the root zone. Once roots start growing the new leaves will come out. When you cut the leaves from the bottom of the plant it puts all her focus and energy on the upper leaves.

Yeah buddy I don't think its suppose to take that long to root hahaha ,, now I'm going to have another 2 plants i won't know what to do with
It takes as long as it needed!! Good work getting them in soil right away, those roots are looking spot on searching for food now!!
They shouldn’t need the humidity dome anymore, they’ll get whatever moisture they need from down below now.

It takes as long as it needed!! Good work getting them in soil right away, those roots are looking spot on searching for food now!!
They shouldn’t need the humidity dome anymore, they’ll get whatever moisture they need from down below now.
I'm worried cause the rh down there isn't even 15

I'm sorry brother I keep forgetting the title of the journal , I had to manually pollinate the melons with qtip , I think backlip showed me ,,,, I ate the watermelon it was very juicy and loved the weed nutrients, I really enjoyed growing them , but that ship has sailed im on 3 completely different strains ,,,,, my new journal will be more proper after this grow and I will be trying a random fruit in my tent again the journal will probably be under hashfart tries to drive an automatic, and what is a beaver pepper

Sorry I am still learning to navigate.

Beaver Dam Peppers are a medium sized, mild heirloom peppers that were brought over to the U.S. by Hungarian Immigrants in the early twentieth century. The name is derived from the town the Hungarians initially settled, Beaver Dam, WI. Pretty much with the development of Hybrids the pepper was not considered commercially viable and was almost lost to progress. When I was gardening in Chicago a Seed Exchange gave me some seeds and I have been growing them ever since and while the yields are moderate at best they are very tasty pepper with much utility.

I gave some of the seeds to some of my horse people friends (Amish---most I know don't love being called that) who grow them mainly for the personal use i.e...canning.

I have a weird obsession with competitive garding, so I was thinking about trying to grow BD and a hybrid cherry tomato with some of my girls in one gallon containers for the one gallon container competition at my state fair. Most unfortunately a cannabis plant would be disqualified.

I will likely use the space to grow a new strain instead and keep the peppers a part of my outside garden.

Finally, I love to use some of the product I use to flush my girls on my tomatoes, which makes them additionally yummy.

I lied backlip
20201123_203934.jpg
Awesome! Look at those cute lil buggers!!

it’s weird because I’ve had clones that root after a week, and I’ve had clones I’ve given to @THC Onlyfans that has taken three weeks to root.

don’t give up on the clones because in most cases they end up looking worse before they look better.

great job holding off and waiting it out!!
backlips is correct. When you cut the leaves from half the plan goes into a mode and puts the focus on the lower half which is the root zone. Once roots start growing the new leaves will come out. When you cut the leaves from the bottom of the plant it puts all her focus and energy on the upper leaves.
that’s right to a certain extent. More or less when it’s going into flower. I will lollipop the plant so when it goes into flower it focuses it’s energy on the top colas rather then the lower larfy product.

same with when you top, it focuses its energy on the other parts of the plant after it’s topped.

when in veg, you normally want to keep the leaves because that’s what’s feeding the plant (besides nutrients) the fan leaves soak up the rays from the light and feed the plant.

The tip @Backlipslide gave here with the cutting of the leaves seemed to increase my clone success percentage :thanks:
:ciao::thanks:

they definitely will. Look at their size now and their nowhere close to ready

ya, it be interesting to see how she plays it out

Back
Top Bottom