Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

Agreed, they’ll bust out for ya.
Also love your pictures brotherman, I just ordered a new budget led for my flower room, I’m looking forward to better pictures in bloom.
They are good lights i really struggled ordering mine because they are not cheap , and the budget led was out of my budget ,,,, they are not the prettiest light either but the quality is amazing and the light has changed my grows so much ,, all my plants are now fatter then they are tall

Yes sir!! They will plump up yet! They still have atleast three if not four weeks left!!
They almost look to be close to the same stage as my flowering plants!
I just don't understand how people get such big buds ? Does the cola just get that big ? Or do the lower buds on the branch grow and touch the bottom of the cola making one big bud?

i thought it had to do with the inner nodes. when they are close to each other the buds tend to be closer to each other creating a big ass cola

Genetics, environment, feeding regimen and medium makes a difference. Sometimes I wonder the same thing.... just roll with the punches, do you’re researching and tweak what you can when you can... :thumb:
I consider genetics to be the main contributing factor. I mean you can every environmental and nutritionall condition just perfect. But if you don't have good genetics you will suffer!

I just don't understand how people get such big buds ? Does the cola just get that big ? Or do the lower buds on the branch grow and touch the bottom of the cola making one big bud?

it's honestly just decent genetics and light. if the plant is from good stock the rest is all about light.

i thought it had to do with the inner nodes. when they are close to each other the buds tend to be closer to each other creating a big ass cola
Yes and no, because if it’s lacking one or more of of the other categories it’s still going to be lacking in budding department. So yes you are right to certain extent :thumb:

20201128_152204.jpg
20201128_151759.jpg
20201128_151642.jpg
20201128_151558.jpg
20201128_151539.jpg
20201128_151526.jpg

it looks just about right to me you want a little burn to tell you your feeding them enough. The point your at you want to make sure they have all the nutes they want available to them all the time.
Thanks old smokey , they have been getting fed ,they just need to plump up , , ,

Growth on the plant that’s trying to reveg, will be a lot slower then the others that aren’t revegging. Reason being, is she’s focussing all her energy on going back to veg. Once she does, you’ll notice odd looking leaves pop out.
its just too bad it doesn't come with a loading bar so you can see how long more she needs before that phase starts. lol!
They take a good month or so to go back into time.

Back
Top Bottom