HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

Thanks for the invite HashGirl - I'm in for the ride

Thanks for the shout out. I'm in!

Beep beep! :tommy:

I'm a little late, but thanks for the tag, and count me in, HG!

Hiya @HashGirl
I'm a little later than Carcass, and I too thank you for the tag. I'll pull up a chair beside GDB and his R&D misfits. He likes to smoke too!

:welcome:everyone. I'm so happy you're all here. And, no worries about the late comers. It's not like there's anything going on in the garden so you haven't missed anything yet. :battingeyelashes:

Hiya @HashGirl
I'm a little later than Carcass, and I too thank you for the tag. I'll pull up a chair beside GDB and his R&D misfits. He likes to smoke too!
@HashGirl, I will PM you to discuss my seating preference.

Both Gelatos have been planted. The Purple Kushes don't have any taproot yet so I'll wait another day and then if they don't get one, I may plant them anyways. And, then I have 3 more Purple Kush seeds to fall back on. They're from 2017 but they were in the fridge.

IMG_5209 2.jpeg

IMG_5210 2.jpeg

IMG_5213 2.jpeg

Just because you won knowing that the Big Devils were Fast Versions doesn't mean you get a seating preference here, GDB. Although, I have been known to accept money, cookies or pot in payment if necessary. :battingeyelashes:
Ah, good to know that you can be bot. Of course I was here early and have secured my seat up here "in the front row" so I have no need to use that knowledge for now.

Just because you won knowing that the Big Devils were Fast Versions doesn't mean you get a seating preference here, GDB. Although, I have been known to accept money, cookies or pot in payment if necessary. :battingeyelashes:
I've got cookies.

I have this question, too. :battingeyelashes:
I'm guessing his answer will affect his seating placement.

If it is the "more interesting and enhanced" version, he is welcome to sit next to me. But only if he is willing to share. He probably is because who would bring goodies to a party and keep them all to himself? That would be selfish and he's probably not that kind of guy. But still, better to get answers to all of our questions before making long term decisions we you may regret.

:laughtwo:

C'mon folks. What cookie could possibly be more interesting than an Oreo? :straightface:

I made some Better Buddah Peanut Butter cookies that I bet most people would find more interesting than an Oreo. ;)

But, I do like Oreos, too. Okay, you can stay. :welcome: to my journal, GDB.

Wtf is an Oreo, folks?
If it's a biscuit that is a mysteriously esoteric name for it
Two small, chocolate wafers sandwiching a light sugar creamy filling. A real treat.

Unless they're the 'double stuffed' version. Then you're really talkin'.

I'm guessing his answer will affect his seating placement.

If it is the "more interesting and enhanced" version, he is welcome to sit next to me. But only if he is willing to share. He probably is because who would bring goodies to a party and keep them all to himself? That would be selfish and he's probably not that kind of guy. But still, better to get answers to all of our questions before making long term decisions we you may regret.

:laughtwo:
Cookies for everyone! (But only crumbs for @Azimuth). :laughtwo:

Wtf is an Oreo, folks?
If it's a biscuit that is a mysteriously esoteric name for it

An Oreo cookie is a brand of chocolate sandwich cookie with a creamy white filling.

I gave our 7 year old niece a stuffed toy penguin for her birthday in March and when I suggested the name, Oreo for him, her eyes lit up and that's now the name for her penguin. :battingeyelashes:

GDB can sit on my lap.
No farting allowed....

Congrats on your MotM win HG!
That'll work as long as @Carcass is seated on the other side of the room. I don't want to get blamed for any silent assassins.

Back
Top Bottom