Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

For not having much going on you sure have a lot going on!
Lol Stone! It feels like so little, especially without having to water the big plants. Sometimes it was really hard on my back to do the actual watering part, stooping over the plants. Lugging a bucket is much more manageable for me!
HI, HH Good to hear from you ! You still got a good looking grow going on ! getting out of town sounds like something I been dreaming LOL
Thanks sb!! Good to hear from you too 😁
I hear you, I haven’t been out of town for more than a few days. Little trips are fun and all, but I’m overdue for a real vacation. Someplace with sunny beaches sounds real nice about now. 🌴🌞🌊

Nice to have you around for a minute! I'll try to make sure to only conjure you up when you're available. :)

The OKa looks cute and I hope it has a nice long veg, and the OGK in flower is loaded with pretty flowers. And of course who doesn't love a Candida going into flower to fill the CBD pantry. :thumb:

And I'm all for anything that lets you get outta town for a while without a care in the world!
Lol, I’ll try not to be so absent as well. Thanks Shed, it’s been really nice to open the tent and see ogk so tall and regal every time. No droopy drawers in there makes me happy.

I thought I’d have cbd forever after that mega Candida grow I had. My mil’s dog has gone through most of my stores and it’s time to restock. Plus it’s always nice to have some freshness for me and Mr.H. That big run was like 2 years ago I think?

Yay for getting out of town! Mr. H owes me a trip. We have a big anniversary coming up and he ruined our last one by giving us all the VID. Now it needs to be even better!

Looking good, HH! - so, an automatic watering system? that's pretty darn cool!

I'm growing in a SIP, so all those watering problems are just a memory now- I dump half a gallon in every morning, and I'm done...although, I still look at them 5 or 6 times a day (old habits are hard to break 😁 )
Thanks Carcass, it’s pretty great. I just noticed the end tube piece was a tiny bit leaking. It’s in a little pitcher, so it’s contained for now, but I’ll need to figure that out. That sip system looks pretty great, but I hear ya. gotta keep an eye on the girl(s)!

Hi grow buddies! A little bit to share with my little bit grow. New shoes for the oriental kush
67F73C04-8050-4B42-B14A-8DE68C655779.jpeg
7CE68E86-B408-498E-A513-94162DABA522.jpeg

I usually put autos straight into their forever home, but I forgot, so in she goes now! I tried to be as gentle as I could, so hopefully it won’t push her into bloom time.

I’ve also discovered - my first FIM! (I think).
51ABB32A-8EFC-4A7D-AED1-2B7BB9244566.jpeg

My memory isn’t great anymore, but I do believe this is the first miss.

Over in the 4x4, things are moving along nicely.
Candida is developing her little budlets.
A1B1B0BF-9CB8-4CA1-94E2-3741861DFC7D.jpeg
AB288F6B-AE1F-403D-A92A-59E544A64F13.jpeg
That’s one bushy babe! Defol should probably happen soon. I think she’s past the three week mark now. She pretty. 💗

OG kush is cookin too.
404D2CDA-BFEF-49A6-BEE9-E81732293C3D.jpeg
DE94B850-4391-4373-9065-68BD67CA9A27.jpeg

Such short updates, it’s weird! I think I may drop one more auto bean, I’ll have room in the tent for sure and I hate to waste the space/electricity. This time, I’ll remember to put her straight into big shoes!

Hope all is well in your gardens and big loves to you all! :love:

Everything looks so lush and green! You seem to have your soil issues sorted out. :welldone:
I hope so, these are the biggest containers I’ve tried so far. Mid bloom is when problems started to show before. 🤞🤞

Hello my grow buddies! I had my first successful trip with the watering system in place and it was so cool to not worry even once the whole time! It was only a few days, but a success is a success and this is a step in the right direction for potentially longer trips in the future.

While I was gone, Oriental Kush did some growing too. Kind of a cool surprise to see how much she grew in those few days.
854B93A7-CD42-4B2E-B39A-97970025BE9B.jpeg
896C4790-1E09-449C-9A5D-6E7BA5EF7121.jpeg
Not bad lil baby! I haven’t spotted any signs of flower yet, so that’s cool! Especially since I topped her and uppotted her. I also dropped a new bean - she’s soaking now and I’ll move her into a jiffy pellet tonight. Sorry - no pic yet, but it’s a Purple Kush 1:1 CBD. I grew on once before and Mr. H really liked it. It was a deep purple, almost black, if memory serves. So that’ll be a fun one. Something so exciting about purple buds. 😁

On to the 4x4. The auto watered girls are doing good! Candida, taking up space like a strong, no nonsense lady.
C047513D-1AC8-4C72-B4E0-439F13AABD2A.jpeg
I need a decent amount from her, I’m nearly out of my stores and my MIL’s dog is super dependent on it for joint/hip pain. In fact, that is who we went to visit and she was telling me how he would cry just standing up without the CBD. While we were there, he was jumping around and playing with our dogs. You’d never know he was having a tough time with his hips. It’s very cool to see. She’s also been giving CBD to her resident’s dog, a 17 year old terrier and she said it’s been a huge turn around for her. She used to just lay there, but now she bops around. CBD is awesome.

Roomies
447CD711-84EC-4183-A5FD-1DEED67C1590.jpeg

OG Kush building, building, building along
8EAC9FC5-4C40-4E13-93E6-BDE23D665F9F.jpeg
42F84752-4C4B-4076-85E1-8B564E355E64.jpeg
73607FAD-81E1-422F-9F48-C0427CF39EC9.jpeg
Just keep budding, just keep budding 🐟
C68512B7-9FF9-4387-A63A-92EE6C553819.jpeg

Just a hint of pistils changing.

Well, that about covers the goings on here. I hope you’re all doing good and gardens are green! :love:

Hi grow buddies! A little bit to share with my little bit grow. New shoes for the oriental kush
67F73C04-8050-4B42-B14A-8DE68C655779.jpeg
7CE68E86-B408-498E-A513-94162DABA522.jpeg

I usually put autos straight into their forever home, but I forgot, so in she goes now! I tried to be as gentle as I could, so hopefully it won’t push her into bloom time.

I’ve also discovered - my first FIM! (I think).
51ABB32A-8EFC-4A7D-AED1-2B7BB9244566.jpeg

My memory isn’t great anymore, but I do believe this is the first miss.

Over in the 4x4, things are moving along nicely.
Candida is developing her little budlets.
A1B1B0BF-9CB8-4CA1-94E2-3741861DFC7D.jpeg
AB288F6B-AE1F-403D-A92A-59E544A64F13.jpeg
That’s one bushy babe! Defol should probably happen soon. I think she’s past the three week mark now. She pretty. 💗

OG kush is cookin too.
404D2CDA-BFEF-49A6-BEE9-E81732293C3D.jpeg
DE94B850-4391-4373-9065-68BD67CA9A27.jpeg

Such short updates, it’s weird! I think I may drop one more auto bean, I’ll have room in the tent for sure and I hate to waste the space/electricity. This time, I’ll remember to put her straight into big shoes!

Hope all is well in your gardens and big loves to you all! :love:
Sweet FIM! That's what we all want and seldom get! And how bushy is Candida! Mine were too last year. She's beautiful!

Your plants are all looking beautifully lush! Glad to see the auto doing so well too. :bravo:

It seems CBD has unlimited uses. I've been taking 10mg caps twice a day now for about a year. It certainly has helped with all my little aches and pains. The only downside is my THC high is a bit subdued these days.

Aloha my friend! :ganjamon: Plants are looking lovely and congrats on the new watering system!

it's very nice of the OGK to grow tall and narrow to free up all the space needed for the Candida. :)
Lol, I was just thinking yesterday, about maybe trying to prop her up taller, but I worry it would interfere with the drip system’s gravity feed physics. I figured I’d probably just have to get better at making flat canopies during veg if I want it flat.
Sweet FIM! That's what we all want and seldom get! And how bushy is Candida! Mine were too last year. She's beautiful!
Haha, thanks Stone! I guess the trick is to not be trying for it? :hmmmm: I do remember a moment of wondering if I had gotten it all when I topped her. Guess my gut knows stuff once in a while after all!;)
Your plants are all looking beautifully lush! Glad to see the auto doing so well too. :bravo:

It seems CBD has unlimited uses. I've been taking 10mg caps twice a day now for about a year. It certainly has helped with all my little aches and pains. The only downside is my THC high is a bit subdued these days.
Thanks Beez and thanks for popping in here for a celebrity sighting! :love: I need to start taking CBD myself, I keep giving it all to the dog! The THC muting is a bit of my hesitation for daily dosing, but I should probably give it a proper go, especially with summer coming. I think the summer mood makes me not need to smoke as much as in the fall/winter. Good time to try it!

Aloha my friend! :ganjamon: Plants are looking lovely and congrats on the new watering system!
Another celebrity sighting! Aloha Sunny, mahalo for stopping by! And thanks, I am really happy with the system so far. Sending loves to you and ohana :love:

Another celebrity sighting! Aloha Sunny, mahalo for stopping by! And thanks, I am really happy with the system so far. Sending loves to you and ohana :love:
Awe schucks gonna go hide now :snowboating:

Hey HH! Some lovely stuff you've got going on! Don't be a stranger. :Rasta:

(BTW, if you reference me as a "celebrity sighting" I will wash your feet for you! :) )

Hey HH! Some lovely stuff you've got going on! Don't be a stranger. :Rasta:

(BTW, if you reference me as a "celebrity sighting" I will wash your feet for you! :) )
Grand Daddy sighting!!! 🎇🎇🎇:party:
You’re in a league all your own GDB :love:

Back
Top Bottom