Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

They all look terrific in there, budletted and unbudletted! This tent is on point. 🩰
Let operation overcrowd begin!
Been there, seen that:

aca8c9ab-b881-4c1f-b7d9-350cb71d1642-jpeg.2208485

I have no doubt you will handle this swimmingly. :surf:

Haha! Guilty as charged! We’ll have to check it again after stretch and see which time is most crowded. :D Wow, back when I still had some blurples. I sure did like that Bubba Kush. May need to see if I have another of those, and Mr H liked it too. Thanks for the trip down memory lane Shed!

Wow, that is one full tent! But a beautiful sight if you ask me. :bravo:

Don't you just love it when the little budlets start coming in ! It seems to change everything :peacetwo:
It really does, and it feels like they are coming in fast too. 👍
Wow, that is one full tent! But a beautiful sight if you ask me. :bravo:
Thanks Beez, I do like seeing it nice n full. 💗

Hi all, it’s update o’clock! We’re 10 days into flip for the critical masses and Cherry-18. OG and Candida are finished with stretch, so I got in there and did some clean up on isle 1.

I forgot to take a before pic, so here’s the after for OG kush. She’s totally rigid and there’s a few breaks in her trunk from attempting training. I added stakes to help her open up and spread out more, it’s working well so far.
EE293191-BF2D-4C42-BF40-C893A9A7B88B.jpeg

Candida
4C755B46-8A76-4221-971B-B10B8C7AB591.jpeg

CMs and Cherry-18 are stretching along, about halfway through.
4CEA3C30-6254-4EE7-BE32-4F5F133BAC5D.jpeg

Budlet pics
Candida
83731364-7678-4A00-BDA8-4D0FA46DDBAB.jpeg

OG kush
12045C95-9308-49E8-B0DB-7615C86DF315.jpeg

A critical mass getting started
651B98E7-5581-4CB9-BCA4-DA41222A1743.jpeg

They look a bit wilty in the pics (esp. cherry-18), but they’ve bounced back nicely. OG had some poor looking leaves so I cleared out most of the affected leaves and now I can monitor it for new changes. I also added some natures living soil (for them all) as a top dress. Omg it stinks so bad. Mr H always comes in and asks if I’ve pooped my pants in here. Hardy har :rolleyes:.

That’s the haps on the craps. I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are verdant! 😁

Looking good over here, darlin'.

Love the lil Cherry 18 even though she's been as slow as molasses.
Hope she's some spectacular smoke!

Hey Mrs poopy-drawers
🤣🤣
The OGK is the only one looking a little hungry so I hope the new soil and top-dressing gets it greened up and ready to go.
I think she is leaning towards the low nutrients side too, just remember OG tends to have lime green coloring.
Again. Love the natural world! :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb: :hookah:
It’s so much easier than dealing with nutes! Just need to make it through a grow without mass leaf die off. I’ll get it figured out one of these runs.
They're looking good HH, going well!
Thanks Stunger, I need to head over to your new journal. It’s so nice to have a summer grow to watch during my winter. 🥰
Looking good over here, darlin'.

Love the lil Cherry 18 even though she's been as slow as molasses.
Hope she's some spectacular smoke!
🤩🤩 Hey doll! Lol, that slow poke Cherry. She’s lucky she’s so cute, to be worth the trouble. Hopefully the smoke will be good too. High hopes for Crockett’s FF 😶‍🌫️. She has the most stilts under her too, lol, petite but sweet.

Hey all! It’s been a bit since my last update. We had a little procedure for one of the boys. He’s pretty much healed up now, all is well and very happily behind us.

So back to the update! Things are plugging along. It’s been three weeks since the critical masses and Cherry 18 moved to bloom. I did a little post stretch clean up for two of them, but the critical in the corner still needs attention.

Here they be
0A11ECCB-8675-45DB-AAD4-B32D6F51C437.jpeg
F8588C8E-9F2F-4864-8877-932CBEC13D7E.jpeg
Nice to see the criticals praying hard, just as their mother did. Last week I gave them a dose of natures living soil concentrate as a top dressing. This week I gave them a dose of worm castings. No clue if it’s the right course of action, but I’m trying!

OG kush and Candida are a few weeks ahead and have been building some buddage.

Candida - a couple of pistils are starting to change, so that’s always exciting. :)
E97BFE4A-0EEE-4788-B181-FFE75055232E.jpeg

OG kush
9F4D139B-6A8B-4725-9F7C-4C76DD191C21.jpeg

That’s about it for now I suppose. With Thanksgiving coming up soon, I’ll try to be better about popping in. Otherwise I hope you all have a great holiday! Sending you all lots of loves! :love:

Looking real nice in that tent, HH-
Glad to hear your son got over whatever he had...I'm sure Mom and Dad can rest a little easier now, too...💚
Have a great Thanksgiving, HH and family..🦃

That tent looks lush HH!

Glad to hear about your boy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)

Thank you all for the support! :love: It really means a lot and yes, we are resting much easier now. Now it’s time to shift into the holiday/birthday madness. It’s like a triple decker birthday sandwich. Thanksgiving, 3 birthdays and then Xmas. Luckily one is mine, so I just need to take care of 2. I think I’m prepared-ish. Mr H is turning 40, so I’m trying to make it extra, extra special.

Mr H is turning 40, so I’m trying to make it extra, extra special.
Sounds easy enough to this old geezer!

Message me if you need a (some) suggestion(s). :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom