Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

The gardens look great, HH...💚

I take 50mg each CBD/CBG a couple times a day, and I have noticed that it takes more weed to get me stoned than it used to- I used to be fine with one or two hits, now it takes about 6....

But, the anxiety I've always felt (since I was 16) when I first get stoned is gone now, and I think it has to be because of the daily CBD/CBG..
So, for that fact alone, I'll keep taking it, even if it means I burn through more weed...fortunately, I have quite a bit in stock...😁

It occurs to me, I never followed up with the last grow I completed during hiatus. I was foolish enough to not write it down “I’ll remember” famous last words. They were all fairly close, so I’ll post up my best recall numbers.

Critical mass 1 - 109 (biggest yield)
Critical mass 2 - 91
OG kush - 89
Cherry 18 - 71

I’ve been able to smoke the critical masses well. My throat is still giving me issues, so I’ve had to cut way back on smoking. But the CM gives me nearly no issues. Luckily since I grew two of her! The OG I let go for too long, her sugar leaves were burnt and I suspect there was some type of mold issue, harsh af sometimes. I did end up tossing a good amount of it. Luckily her clone is going strong now and I won’t be making the same mistake again!

Cherry 18 - this is the only one I hadn’t grown previously so a little bit of review: funky af! I opened the jar and stuck it under Mr. H’s nose and he said “wow that abrasive” lol, I wondered if he meant aggressive, but either way, it’s a proper description. Skunky sweet is the best I can describe. Powerful and loud. At first smoking it made me stupid stoned like a newb. After it cured for a month or two, it either mellowed or I got more used to it, both? Either way, not quite so dumb. The buds were super sticky and dense. It was a great plant. If you’ll recall, she vegged suuuper slow, I wonder if the next time I grow, it’ll be the same or if she was some sort of mutant. I remember Penny saying that mutants were special sometimes, so we’ll have to grow it again and see! It did bother my throat sometimes, so maybe it ended up with some moldies on the inside of the buds? I just don’t know anymore. Trying to figure out what irritates my throat is so hit and miss, the best I can guess is that some prices had mold and that’s what was irritating? I don’t know. Some sort of allergies? It’s still a mystery to me. I started using my oils a lot more and that has allowed me to smoke occasionally without as much problem. Anyway, back on track, Cherry 18 was awesome, I just wish she was a little bigger. Great for combining with another strain to round out the duh-ness of it and make it not such a knock out punch. Would definitely grow again and recommend for some funk lovers out there. :love:

The gardens look great, HH...💚

I take 50mg each CBD/CBG a couple times a day, and I have noticed that it takes more weed to get me stoned than it used to- I used to be fine with one or two hits, now it takes about 6....

But, the anxiety I've always felt (since I was 16) when I first get stoned is gone now, and I think it has to be because of the daily CBD/CBG..
So, for that fact alone, I'll keep taking it, even if it means I burn through more weed...fortunately, I have quite a bit in stock...😁
I’m really interested in the CBG developments. I need to get some seeds that feature it and give it a try. I have the anxiety ups and downs too, I really should get on the cbd dosing train. I’ve got plenty of buds to smoke too, so there’s not really any good excuse anymore. Sometimes I’m guilty of getting in my own way and that just might be what’s happening here! Thanks Carcass 🥰

I'm glad the Criticals are easy on the throat so you can still get some inhalation going on! Congrats on the numbers but oof on the harsh. I hope it's not mold and I hope you saved the stuff you tossed for pain oil at least. :)

Nice review on the Cherry...Penny always had a soft spot for mutants!
I take 50mg each CBD/CBG a couple times a day
Per Azi's video he posted, I thought I would up my CBD game and took about 40mg before I went to bed last night. About 30 minutes later I felt kinda spinny (with my head on the pillow) and fell asleep pretty quickly after that. It didn't keep me down for the night though as I woke up to pee about 5 hours later and still had a lot of trouble falling back to sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 and didn't want to move (bed lock?) which is not my norm. Also, I woke with a bit of a headache (now gone) but I have no idea if it was related.

Maybe tonight I'll back down the CBD and throw in some CBG, even though when I took the straight CBG the other night I woke up around 2am with the sense that my body was buzzing, like I was a cell phone on vibrate!

It’s a tough thing to try to figure it all out with trial and error! Did you jump from 10mg to 40? Maybe a slight increase would suit you better? Did you do anything extra tiring yesterday? So many factors to consider. Lol buzzing like a cell phone! 😂 Mr. H always said he felt a buzz from the Candida, so it could just be the higher doses and your body is like - whaaaa? I’m glad to see you mixing it up and trying new doses, it’ll help all of us to see your process through.

It could also be some psychosomatic responses because you’re looking for the new effects after just one try? Who knows? Good luck Sheddio, I know you’ll get it worked out. Maybe just slow and steady increases for each until you find your sweet spot. I’ll start doing the same with my CBD oil. For science 🤓

I need to get some seeds that feature it and give it a try.
I cheat a little, because I use CBD/CBG isolates* instead of growing my own- with space for just one plant, it'd take me 8 months to grow some of each... :straightface:
*Open Book Extracts
with the sense that my body was buzzing, like I was a cell phone on vibrate!
That means it's working!...or it at least means it does that to both of us!
It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen...I didn't know if it was the CBD or CBG doing it, guess it must be the CBG...👍
It's an interesting sensation, if nothing else..

Hi all! We’ve got a new arrival at the hideout. Welcome to the world Purple kush!
82677397-FD65-414A-9D5C-9E8C69CB38A3.jpeg
She broke through yesterday evening and is all the way opened now. Lookin cute as a button.

Also, a few days ago, I noticed some pistils starting out on oriental kush, bloom is on!
CCC43417-16C1-41A8-B3D2-686A05079F57.jpeg
Not too shabby of growth. I think she vegged for about 5 weeks, but that’s a best guess.
6A992CD3-5B6C-423A-B537-A029EA2B0097.jpeg

That’s the short and sweet update. I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens be green. :ciao:

Hello all! It’s time for a brand spankin new update.
The 4x4 is plugging along nicely. With the watering system going strong, I barely do a thing with these girls anymore!

OG kush
IMG_3382.jpeg

A week or so ago, she started looking pale and some yellowing lowers. I started adding MC to the reservoir. It seems like it’s slowed, but I plan to add a little more to get her through to the end.

A couple days ago I noticed a little bundle of nanners. 😕 I’ve been keeping a clone going of this, but I think I’m going to let it go with these nanners appearing so early. I have more seeds of this anyway, so we’ll try it again another time.
IMG_3387.jpeg

Looking at the trichomes, she’s still got a ways to go - no surprise there. I’m hoping she can finish in the next two to three weeks. 🤞
IMG_3399.jpeg

Candida is plugging along too. I remember there was a few week gap (flowering) between the OG and Candida, hoping they could finish close to the same time.
IMG_3384.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg

Baby bud, sitting in the frost.

Over on the 2x4, oriental kush is building her budlets
IMG_3401.jpeg

IMG_3402.jpeg

Last bud not least, the baby of the bunch, purple kush
IMG_3403.jpeg
I topped her three days ago, seems to be unphazed.

That brings us to the end of our tour. It’s been busy around here, summer has officially begun and we’re enjoying the sunshine. I hope you all are getting to enjoy some rays too. ☀️🌞

Thanks for the tour, HH!
Effing nanners ! 🍌
mine fortunately waited until the day before harvest to show up....
With the watering system going strong, I barely do a thing with these girls anymore!
It's sort of the same with a SIP- 5 minutes of watering in the morning, and I'm done for the day...I feel more like an observer than a grower....
..although, 3 hours in trim jail made me feel like a grower again... 😁

I'm glad you like the auto watering! I'm trying one next grow and am a little apprehensive for the disconnect. Beautiful work Heavenly!
There is a little disconnect there. Maybe I don’t notice it so much because I do have my little autos to tend to. I’d imagine it’s not for everyone, but for me - I was not good about watering properly and then I would feel guilty about it. I also run out of energy pretty quickly, so taking out the biggest job has been super helpful for me and daily life.
things getting frosty in there , damn nanners you going to move that plant out ?
Thanks SB! I’ll leave it in, there’s only 2-3 weeks left, so I think it’ll be ok. And I really don’t have anywhere else to put her. 😬
Thanks for the tour, HH!
Effing nanners ! 🍌
mine fortunately waited until the day before harvest to show up....

It's sort of the same with a SIP- 5 minutes of watering in the morning, and I'm done for the day...I feel more like an observer than a grower....
..although, 3 hours in trim jail made me feel like a grower again... 😁
I hear that Carcass! Trim jail will get ya every time. So far, I’m really liking my train, observe, relax role. :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom