Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

24 inch tall cloner ;)

PSX_20230423_191115.jpg

PSX_20230423_190935.jpg

PSX_20230423_190857.jpg

@NickHardy
$12.99 at Crappy Tire vs. $135.00 plus tax and delivery for one off the webs.
Time to rock and roll.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
We also call it Crappy Tire in Quebec. Good for other stuff. Sucks in the car department.

We also call it Crappy Tire in Quebec. Good for other stuff. Sucks in the car department.
My local supply store.
Everything else is an hour away.
Except my mechanic ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

You forgot dollar store, I bought all kinds of growing supplies there. CL🍀

Dollar tree is the name of our local Dollar stores. I f@#king love the dollar store, they are my first stop on a Saturday morning run. Unless you're talking about Dollar General, I find them to be hit or miss - kinda like Big Lots or Ollie's.

Dollar tree is the name of our local Dollar stores. I f@#king love the dollar store, they are my first stop on a Saturday morning run. Unless you're talking about Dollar General, I find them to be hit or miss - kinda like Big Lots or Ollie's.
The shelves at our dollar store are bare.
I like getting what I can there.
But it's always cleared out when I get there.
Otherwise it's an hour to the next nearest one.
That's the only issue living in the boonies, Getting Supplies!
And cost of everything up here.
Got a tiny bottle of Remos bud candy cost $40.00 plus tax and delivery.
It's $60.00 by the time it gets here! Ridiculous!

Bill284 😎

|I hear ya, bro! In 2014 I fell over 20 feet through a bad wwoden deck. My feet hit a pallet of rebars and my head followed onto the cement. Glad to be alive but it was a life changing event. Instead of retiring at 60 as planned, I gotta do the whole none yards. :(
I'm sorry to hear that. :Namaste:
Yeiks that sounds bad.:rolleyes:
That will change your plans in a hurry.
Hope your on the mend at least. I finally have a doctor that cares.
Hopefully she can figure out my issues.
Take care my friend.

Bill284 😎

I have the same veins... Do you also have high blood-pressure, Bill?
No my blood pressure is perfect.
Cholesterol is a touch high.
But I don't process food properly.
There is something wrong internally.
My thyroid is out of wack but that's just part of it.
I have to see her Wednesday, she will probably order more tests.
80 lbs is a lot to loose. :rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

One pill a day for most people.
My brother has hypothyroidism, so did my mom.
Just need to get the dose right. That one pill comes in all different strengths lol.

Bill sounds more hyper than hypo tho with that weight loss. Not that I’m an expert expert in the area. Just an armchair expert. Lolling.

No my blood pressure is perfect.
Cholesterol is a touch high.
But I don't process food properly.
There is something wrong internally.
My thyroid is out of wack but that's just part of it.
I have to see her Wednesday, she will probably order more tests.
80 lbs is a lot to loose. :rolleyes:

Bill284 😎
Good luck with the doc. High cholesterol isn’t viewed the killer and maimer it once was. Evidence based study has shown as long as the goop isn’t blocking your arteries, it’s okay. No need to medicate. My cholesterol is 8, it should on paper be 4, however a CT of my heart shows no signs of blockage, so no treatment necessary at this stage.

Good luck with the doc. High cholesterol isn’t viewed the killer and maimer it once was. Evidence based study has shown as long as the goop isn’t blocking your arteries, it’s okay. No need to medicate. My cholesterol is 8, it should on paper be 4, however a CT of my heart shows no signs of blockage, so no treatment necessary at this stage.
Thanks T. :ciao:
Do you do house calls? Hehe

Bill284 😎

@Bill284
My one flaw that just keeps frustrating me is I can not get the plants to sprout tall.
I plant them a quarter inch in the soil so it just doesn't make sense.
The one thing I wanted was to not fight with watering the plants or fighting with lower branches and leaves laying in wet fertilizered soil.

All of yours are nice and tall.

What makes the difference?

A friend of mine suggests maybe having the light up so high doesn't allow the plant to try to reach for more light. That maybe if it's satisfied with the amount of light it's getting it won't grow taller. Maybe? Ehh?

Screenshot_20240127_115007_DuckDuckGo.jpg

@Bill284
My one flaw that just keeps frustrating me is I can not get the plants to sprout tall.
I plant them a quarter inch in the soil so it just doesn't make sense.
If you want them to stretch right out of the seed raise your light os keep out of direct sun.
If you want squat seedlings move your light closer or put them in the sun right away.
Some times it's strain related short or stretchy but you can control it somewhat with light.
The one thing I wanted was to not fight with watering the plants or fighting with lower branches and leaves laying in wet fertilizered soil.
That is partially because of the way I pot and uppot.
If you look you can see that I Mound up the center and create a lower moat area that tapers away from the center.
Water/nutrients always run to the outside edges drawing roots.
And keeping wet coco or soil away from the underside of leaves.
How you fill your pot is very important
@Bill284 Method explains how to do it!

All of yours are nice and tall.

What makes the difference?

A friend of mine suggests maybe having the light up so high doesn't allow the plant to try to reach for more light. That maybe if it's satisfied with the amount of light it's getting it won't grow taller. Maybe? Ehh?
See above answers.
Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are these outdoors? put them somewhere where the Sun hits them first thing in the morning.. otherwise they will start to grow when it's daylight and start to reach reach reach looking for light. Cloudy days will do this too
Thanks @Fenderbender :thanks:
I think he is running an indoor garden.
Hope everything is going well Buddy. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ah I didn't know anyone would be aiming for lanky seedlings? I'm a squatter always... even the Malawi Sativa is squatting right now... lanky ones can easily fall over and you have to repot them deep.. although you do seem to often go lanky in the cups as well.. does it maybe have positive influence for growing the big trees on outdoor grows?

Ah I didn't know anyone would be aiming for lanky seedlings? I'm a squatter always... even the Malawi Sativa is squatting right now... lanky ones can easily fall over and you have to repot them deep.. although you do seem to often go lanky in the cups as well.. does it maybe have positive influence for growing the big trees on outdoor grows?
Fast growth healthy growth due to my potting and care method is what I attribute it to. :thumb:
Big healthy roots produce big healthy plants.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom