Hello!

Where do you get that app?
I think he's talking about how you click the 3 dots at the top right ( im on a ph) and then click add to home screen , then a widget appears of the :420: onto your home screen saving having to use bookmark or search for it again

It is so difficult for me to use the phone for forums. I get lost trying to find things because I am so PC oriented. Everything is always in a different place on the phone.

Where do you get that app? I assume its better than just a cell phones format?
To tell you the truth i don't remember how i got it on my phone but it couldn't of been too hard because I'm not very tec savvy. It was probably a mistake but it was a good mistake because the people on here know alot and help with whatever they can help with. a lot of good info on here for sure

It is so difficult for me to use the phone for forums. I get lost trying to find things because I am so PC oriented. Everything is always in a different place on the phone.
I really enjoy having the option of having multiple tabs open on my browser when using the desktop. Some of them are to other web pages that I constantly are opening. Then several for this message board. If I want to research something or another the option is there to open several more tabs;).

How much can you let these plants grow in a 5 gallon bucket before they are root bound in those
That is determined by how often you can feed them and with what. For a beginner try 4 or 5 nodes of growth on the main stem then either top or consider some lst, low stress training.

When you flip the light timing to flower they're going to "stretch" some. Maybe up to 300% but usually they almost double height.

Looks like you're on your way to getting it right this time!

Looking forward! :Rasta:
I made a mistake on the date these were in veg. Its only been one month for the front two and 3 weeks for the back two.

I thought it was 6 weeks for the front two. But when I looked in my phone the earliest photo I have is dated august 29th and the plant was maybe an inch and a half high and only had the first leaves on it.

My concern now is that the big plant is going to take over the closet when it flowers.
Also my light is still 23 hours on at 100%

Since the smaller 3 plants are all a week behind the large plant I have a dilemma without buying another light.

Let those three catch up to where this one is now before changing to 12/12 or pull the big plant in the evening and put it back in the morning and let them stay under 23 hours another week.

The two seedlings....
The green potted one is the largest plant front right in the photo 32 days ago. The brown potted one is the plant that in the photo is back right.... 32 days ago. I think it took a week to get to that stage.

20231002_160408.jpg

20230829_124745.jpg

20230829_124801.jpg

Wanted to ask the entire forum...... Well, we thought we had two plants that were Blueberry Pancakes and maybe one that was Pistachio and one that was cookie dough.

But this plant, It isnt any of those three.

Can anyone guess what it is? I mean, I have no clue but it has 33 colas on it so im impressed with its growth so far and the other plants are nothing like this one. They are 6 days behind but 6 days ago this plant was still way bigger than the other three.

I believe all of the other three are Blueberry Pancakes. One is stunted badly and the other is just different. But a guy on you tube had two blueberry pancakes plants that looked completely different.

But these photos are of the same plant. The reason I am showing two shots is because one is closer to IRL colors and the other shows the entire plant.

I dont expect that I will know what this plant is but I am simply asking for some help to identify it. Because now im clueless. I know I will clone it for sure.

The photo on the right shows that under the flowers the leaves are dark(this occurred the day after fertilizer. They were a bit light because we missed a feeding for 2 weeks. But So leaves are starting to turn yellow. But not where the buds are.

Again, anyone have any guesses what strain this plant is?

20231028_092713.jpg

Resized_20231028_093131 (1).jpeg

What a stunning plant! How many fingers do your bigger fans have?
Thanks. This is my first ever grow. Some have 9 and some have 11.

I have three plants in my basement and two of them look identical but one of those was stunted 4 times so its smaller than the other and the other one is very tall.

I know one of these plants is blueberry pancakes. OR two of them. But the other two look so different I dont know which is which. I have no idea what the strains are. My buddy popped them. He supposedly knew what they were when he popped them. I know 5 seeds came out of blueberry pancakes from Humboldt but after the squirrel attacked them at seedlings... we dont know what is what now. And the really difficult thing is.... I dont believe he was correct about any of the other strains because when I look them up my plants look nothing like those strains. So this is a blind WTF grow pretty much.

Here are the rest of my plants. And a close up of their flowering.(except the very last photo of the close up of the top of the flower is from the large short very wide plant that is in my closet alone. The one in the post above)

I would like to know what people think about that leaf that appears to be changing colors on the edges. But its so far the only one on the plant that is doing that with the exception that on the single large round plant.... The leaves directly under the flower are dark and the leaves under that are yellowing. So its backwards from the plants downstairs which are lighter under the flower and darker everywhere else.

I am baffled because I dont know the strains. I know I have 2 blueberry pancakes and I think those are the two plants that look similar. One in a plastic bucket and the other in a felt pot.

But the one in front of those two in the center? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT IS EITHER!! lol
20231029_094809.jpg

20231029_094814.jpg

20231029_094821.jpg

20231029_094828.jpg

20231029_094831.jpg

20231029_094836.jpg

20231029_085910.jpg

I have three plants in my basement and two of them look identical but one of those was stunted 4 times so its smaller than the other and the other one is very tall.

I know one of these plants is blueberry pancakes. OR two of them. But the other two look so different I dont know which is which. I have no idea what the strains are. My buddy popped them. He supposedly knew what they were when he popped them. I know 5 seeds came out of blueberry pancakes from Humboldt but after the squirrel attacked them at seedlings... we dont know what is what now. And the really difficult thing is.... I dont believe he was correct about any of the other strains because when I look them up my plants look nothing like those strains. So this is a blind WTF grow pretty much.

Here are the rest of my plants. And a close up of their flowering.(except the very last photo of the close up of the top of the flower is from the large short very wide plant that is in my closet alone. The one in the post above)

I would like to know what people think about that leaf that appears to be changing colors on the edges. But its so far the only one on the plant that is doing that with the exception that on the single large round plant.... The leaves directly under the flower are dark and the leaves under that are yellowing. So its backwards from the plants downstairs which are lighter under the flower and darker everywhere else.

I am baffled because I dont know the strains. I know I have 2 blueberry pancakes and I think those are the two plants that look similar. One in a plastic bucket and the other in a felt pot.

But the one in front of those two in the center? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT IS EITHER!! lol
20231029_094809.jpg

20231029_094814.jpg

20231029_094821.jpg

20231029_094828.jpg

20231029_094831.jpg

20231029_094836.jpg

20231029_085910.jpg
Beautiful plants.

20231029_094809.jpg

20231029_094814.jpg

20231029_094821.jpg

20231029_094828.jpg

20231029_094831.jpg

20231029_094836.jpg

20231029_085910.jpg
so there is a record. These photos were taken at 18 days after lights were flipped to 12/12

Doesn't look too bad bud at a glance I'd say let them dry out a bit more and cut back on the nutes.

Nice plants bro 👌
What Greenvien said. :passitleft:

MGM

Hi everyone, I literally stumbled upon your community the other day and decided to join xD
Welcome LF!

We've got more than a few growers from Down Under. Start a journal if you've got a plant going. That's one of the quickest ways to get engaged with other members.

Back
Top Bottom