Help and advice!

Hynes08

Hi there people can anyone help me my girls are in there 3Rd week of bloom iv been on vacation for two weeks I left them to be cared for by a friend we had one week freak heat I got back yesterday and they don't look right to me any advice or am I being paranoid? Thanks
DSC_014235.JPG
DSC_014235.JPG
DSC_014235.JPG

Hey there Hynes08. HappyHarvests! Your plants look perfectly healthy. I'm guessing you're stressing because of your very skinny fingers on your fan leaves.. But don't be worried. Your plant is now using all of its energy to produce bud growth and less energy on vegetative growth!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would stop foliar feeding them at this point tho! the plant will naturally produce sugars and resins at this point. Keep the extra moisture out if possible, you don't want any chance of mold making its way into your garden

Hi happyharvest thank you for your info it has definitely put my mind at rest now. Yes it was the leafs that got me worried again thank you

Foliar feeding means applying water and nutes to the leaves directly, usually from a spray bottle. Just top feed to your soil. And you're very welcome make sure to start up a grow journal so I can see how your ladies start producing in a couple weeks

In some of those pics, appears to be a lot of white specs on the leaves...could just be the lighting and my old eyes..my first thought was aphids...are you pest free?...h00k...
Thats what I thought too. Straining my eyes to see better.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom