Help!

[QUOTE
420-magazine-mobile2032122674.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like its a hermie, iv just had to kill a plant that i had training for over 3 month, very dissapointing but i couldnt risk pollinating the rest!

Thanks man, totally sucks but I'm gonna let the hermies grow a bit on the kitchen table...see what happens. I opened one of the sacks and it had the banana things so pretty sure she's got balls

If you have other plants growing, try and set another tent up or try flower it somewhere if it does hermie you can save a fortune instead of buying seeds!

Im planning on trying to hermie a plant next time or have a go at breeding.

If you have other plants growing, try and set another tent up or try flower it somewhere if it does hermie you can save a fortune instead of buying seeds!

Im planning on trying to hermie a plant next time or have a go at breeding.

Lol I'll be rolling in Seeds! I just got my medicine ghost train haze and two of the buds were full of seeds! I got 25 free seeds;)
420-magazine-mobile873129590.jpg

I'm having the same questions with 2 out of 3 of my plants:/ they have been in 12/12 light for almost 3 weeks and are covered in female flowers. Both are unknown bag seed. Are these hermies or just calyx? I pulled them just in case but have not destroyed TIA
Plant#1 aka Christina these are the only 2 "balls" I noticed
420-magazine-mobile1800492968.jpg

Plant#2 aka Mabel.
420-magazine-mobile282378610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2032122674.jpg
If you plant seeds from a hermie'd plant then the chances are high for them also to turn hermie! Quality genetics all the way .

Back
Top Bottom