Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Filling in awesome and they look great! When are you gonna flip?

Well, I would like to get at least 4 weeks of the GLM in if I can manage the screen.. I'll have to start weaving the tops soon, this KK has a good stretch to her and I don't want to leave too much of the main tops to grow out straight.
Few leg shots
DSCF25081.JPG

DSCF2510.JPG
DSCF25093.JPG
DSCF25081.JPG
DSCF25071.JPG
DSCF25061.JPG
DSCF25051.JPG
DSCF25041.JPG

Thanks for checking it out!

Your plants are looking very healthy! I like the way to manipulate them!! Whip those girls into shape!! :thumb:

Hey there Siiiiiiscoooo.

Man, things are looking wonderful. Nice screen.

Da Pictures.....when you copy the address to the pics into a post. Look at the post box and see if the picture address has \medium\ before the picture...if so, erase the medium...then they will be full size.

//www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSCN35121.JPG

^ take that medium out. :thumb:

Did you resize them?

Nope, no need to anymore with this site. I didn't do anything different, I think it has to do with my iphoto app...all I did was give up and try again in the morning. lol

Thanks for the hand buddy :thumb:

Hey there Siiiiiiscoooo.

Man, things are looking wonderful. Nice screen.

Da Pictures.....when you copy the address to the pics into a post. Look at the post box and see if the picture address has \medium\ before the picture...if so, erase the medium...then they will be full size.

//www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSCN35121.JPG

^ take that medium out. :thumb:

Thanks UO, I didn't find medium in there, so I went back to my gallery and uploaded again...it worked this time! The only difference that I can see is that at the end if you have lower case jpg they are small, and cap JPG and they are big
DSCF25641.JPG
DSCF2564.jpg
Who'd a thunk it?

I'm trying to take pics every night to see the progress on the girls, sort of a time laps when you post the whole weeks pictures and then hit slide show :popcorn:

Your GLR looks good. Under the routine you can veg for 2.5 weeks and they'll be ready for bloom. GLR grow faster than 18/6 so no need for 4 weeks of veg, unless you really want them to rip up the screen. ;}

OH, I guess we'll have to see where we are in a week or two then..Thank you again 12/12:Namaste:

Nope, no need to anymore with this site. I didn't do anything different, I think it has to do with my iphoto app...all I did was give up and try again in the morning. lol

Thanks for the hand buddy :thumb:

Thanks UO, I didn't find medium in there, so I went back to my gallery and uploaded again...it worked this time! The only difference that I can see is that at the end if you have lower case jpg they are small, and cap JPG and they are big
DSCF25641.JPG
DSCF2564.jpg
Who'd a thunk it?

I'm trying to take pics every night to see the progress on the girls, sort of a time laps when you post the whole weeks pictures and then hit slide show :popcorn:

OH, I guess we'll have to see where we are in a week or two then..Thank you again 12/12:Namaste:

Cool Sisco ! Now I gotta try that jpg thing. :high-five:

Man, I can't wait to see this thing running full blast.....I mean fun screen! :ganjamon:

Looking good Sisco. Is that 1" screen and is it very hard to tuck through? Only used larger mesh size, but can see advantages both ways.

Cool Sisco ! Now I gotta try that jpg thing. :high-five:

Man, I can't wait to see this thing running full blast.....I mean fun screen! :ganjamon:

:circle-of-love:I hope for a tasty amount, I could see a good full screen with the Papaya but this strain looks a little leggy.. I'm sure you know all about it.

Looking good Sisco. Is that 1" screen and is it very hard to tuck through? Only used larger mesh size, but can see advantages both ways.

Thank you OG13, Yeah, it's one screen and it's not hard for me to get in between the plants and screen cause its on the top half of the closet..so I'm standing about eye level with it. I havn't tucked any tops through the top yet, but we'll see how hard that is when I start too.
:goodjob: Siscokid

Very well done with the scrog too!:cheer:
:thanks: MB nice to see you here! Hope everything is going well over there too, I'll drop in soon :thumb:

Hey, Sisco! Sorry I'm late, but didn't realize you had a new journal going! Everything looks great! :welldone:

FYI...Purple streaks in the stalk can be a sign of a Magnesium deficiency. Usually, you'll see the leaves curled up, too, when this is an issue. If you're using R/O, AND you think you may have a Mag issue, you may want to up the cal-mag by a couple hundred PPM or so.

SWEET, I've been putting in about 1/8 of tsp not sure what that is ppm wise but I'll check it out. Thanks my friend :Namaste:

I don't use R/O, so you may get better advice somewhere else, but I believe a "typical" dose of cal-mag with R/O water is something like 1 tsp (5ml) per gallon, so at 1/8 tsp., it's a pretty low dose.

Sisco,

If that Beer Bong is not for brews what are you using it for?:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom