Hempy Kush 400w HPS

plants look great sisco

Thanks SS, lets hope they stay that way :Namaste:

Hey there Sisco!

Looking forward to see how the GLR works!! :tommy:

Also looking forward to the entertaining video!! I tried to view the video you posted on OMMs site and it is not playing... Oh well!:geek:

That is one tight mesh you have there! That will hold up those future colas really well! :thumb:
Me too CF and here you go

Hi sisco looks like im not to late to join the party.

Looking forward to watching you tame them girls! :Namaste:

:peace:
Welcome GS, it's not late at all.. pull up a chair my friend :Namaste:

PICTURES OF MY KANDY KUSH (GREEN MACHINE) 1ST WEEK 11 on 13 off

DSCF2461.JPG
DSCF2462.JPG
DSCF24631.JPG
DSCF24641.JPG
DSCF24651.JPG

I can still take the plants out from under the screen..Does anyone think my fan leaves look too dark? I also have been noticing a little purple in my stem most of it is on the fan leaves, but the newer ones are green, I think my ph may need to go lower maybe 5.6 instead of 6.0... I'll do a few waterings with 5.6 to see if the purple lessens. Any ideas or comments are more than welcome
DSCF24771.JPG
DSCF2476.JPG
DSCF2475.JPG
DSCF2474.JPG
DSCF24731.JPG
DSCF24721.JPG
DSCF2471.JPG

This is my TBM she stretched 5" since I put her under the screen.
DSCF2479.JPG
DSCF24781.JPG

On the green Machine clone roots, why is one darker than the other....or is it just the camera/flash?

I'm subbing, your plants look great! And, may I cut in? I'd like the next dance please. With the plant, not you ;-) Nice training on them. The 100% Perlite seems to be working well too. Guaranteed no bugs that way, right?:thumb:

Just taking a peek and see how you are coming alone,,,,, looking good. I'll BB ,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Sisco! You are hillarious!!! I love your walrus mask!! The music is great too. I think the Dancing Plant videos could really take off!!:rocker::biglaugh:

I think your leaves are very healthy! Looks to me like you know exactly what you are doing!!! :high-five:

I'm subbing, your plants look great! And, may I cut in? I'd like the next dance please. With the plant, not you ;-) Nice training on them. The 100% Perlite seems to be working well too. Guaranteed no bugs that way, right?:thumb:
:welcome: lol Sure you can have a spin, just don't get fresh!

I have never had bug issues in the perlite...but this time of year I get the Ladybugs that like the warm closet. :peace:

Just taking a peek and see how you are coming alone,,,,, looking good. I'll BB ,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green
Good to see ya' again NCW, I peaked in on you too :bravo:

Looking good Sisco!:love:

Great pics and the deep green of your girls is beautiful.

Keep on rockin Nephew!
:circle-of-love:
Thanks Uncle O, I'm trying..

I felt like crap yesterday, kinda' still do but I need to go put in a couple hours on some "work"..be back in a few.

You've came along way Sisco very nice brother lmao on the mask...Digging the green machine nice work :Namaste:

It feels like it's been 4ever, "I am the Walrus"! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the GM. This may be my first ever Hydro grow if I get them to the finish line.

Sisco! You are hillarious!!! I love your walrus mask!! The music is great too. I think the Dancing Plant videos could really take off!!:rocker::biglaugh:

I think your leaves are very healthy! Looks to me like you know exactly what you are doing!!! :high-five:

Thanks for the feedback and the nice comments.

My BFF did a fantastic job with his rendition of "Medicine Man" I'm glad you liked it!
:thumb:

You are the Walrus!!!!! Just stopping by to see if you had any updates...

I have to admit.... I really wanted to see the sexy plant dance again!!! :circle-of-love:

Yes...... And I also think your avitar is very attractive too!!!

Looking forwad to the GLR pics!!!!! :high-five:

Yes...... And I also think your avitar is very attractive too!!!

Looking forwad to the GLR pics!!!!! :high-five:

Well you have great taste then..lmao

Let's get some pre picture info. up..

I took the cuttings from the KK on Saturday September 10th...

Put 4 of the KK clones into their 2 gallon pots on September 29th and under the Mh and they were just to the top of the pot...

This is what they looked like October 9th clip-2011-10-09 18;13;35.mov - YouTube

October 13th I put them on the GLR this is what they looked like then..
DSCF24421.JPG

I put the Auto TBM to germinate on the following Wednesday September 14th, it was then put into it's final pot from seed and had it up and showing it's first true set of leaves on the 18th
Photo_on_2011-09-19_at_12_57.jpg

This is what the TBM it looked like on October 13th, (25 days later)
DSCF2479.JPG

I was thinking the same thing SteveH was saying! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom