Hempy Kush 400w HPS

I have never been married or made that mistake J/P homie... but I might as well have been that was years ago when all the drama started to unfold... When I kicked her to the curb all the curtains started to unfold...

I'm glad your ol lady is cool, my kid's mom is a few sandwiches short of a lunch in the park.....lmao

I have never been married or made that mistake J/P homie... but I might as well have been that was years ago when all the drama started to unfold... When I kicked her to the curb all the curtains started to unfold...

I'm glad your ol lady is cool, my kid's mom is a few sandwiches short of a lunch in the park.....lmao

I got pretty lucky with this one, but I got burned plenty of times before. Just stay true, no BS and it pretty much stays on cruise control.

:thumb:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey Honey!!!!! Yes, I found you!!! Actually, I found you a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to get here to write anything! As usual, lots going on... and I KNOW you understand cuz yer life is busy too!!!

I have been in here for a bit and don't have much time now because I wrote How to Use Colloidal Silver to Produce Feminized Seeds about my wonderful experience with creating feminized seeds in an auto-flowering strain by using colloidal silver. The info was probably out here in 420magazine, but I couldn't find much when I searched. I'm excited cuz I have created my own fem seeds - and it wasn't that hard!!!

I love yer Kandy Kush!!! Beautiful!!! I also have some Afghan Kush Special seeds to pop in the next grow... am looking forward to that one.

I am so pleased to have FOUND you again, my lil honey!!! I'll be back as soon as I can!!! Take care of yourself and yer family in the mean time!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:LOVE YOU SISCO!!!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey Honey!!!!! Yes, I found you!!! Actually, I found you a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to get here to write anything! As usual, lots going on... and I KNOW you understand cuz yer life is busy too!!!

I have been in here for a bit and don't have much time now because I wrote How to Use Colloidal Silver to Produce Feminized Seeds about my wonderful experience with creating feminized seeds in an auto-flowering strain by using colloidal silver. The info was probably out here in 420magazine, but I couldn't find much when I searched. I'm excited cuz I have created my own fem seeds - and it wasn't that hard!!!

I love yer Kandy Kush!!! Beautiful!!! I also have some Afghan Kush Special seeds to pop in the next grow... am looking forward to that one.

I am so pleased to have FOUND you again, my lil honey!!! I'll be back as soon as I can!!! Take care of yourself and yer family in the mean time!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:LOVE YOU SISCO!!!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Great to have you stop in to say hello granny420!

Very impressed with your first grow and now you're blowing my mind with the CS :welldone:

I read that you and grandpie420ish were out doing some weekend geataway stuff, good for you.. It's those things in life that makes for great memories. The wife and I took off to the Boston Aquarium and did a few days there just checking out the old buildings architecture, we drank some local brews and ate the seafood... I and her best friend toked it up cause no one else does.

She still has to send us my camera back..can't really post pics of the closet with out it, my wife has her camera off limits to me after losing a couple of them... Hee-hee.

I've been busy doing some work here and there also so I'm sort of not posting as much recently as you mentioned busy.

Well you stay safe and take care my lady, I'll be posting videos as soon as I can. :Namaste::love:

Sisco,
Late to the party, hoping to pick up some hempy knowledge.

Hello my friend, well I don't know how much I can be of help to you.. I'm pretty much a rookie at it myself. I do have one completed grow with 100% perlite and the last few girls I had in HEMPY outdoors didn't make it.

The clones I took out the Green machine are doing good in their new homes and I'm thinking of putting the scrog screen in sometime soon. You put your mothers into Hempy right?

Just came to see how the Gal's like the new sun? Keepem Green

Sorry I ain't got pics to show them in their home, I'll take one out to the puter' to show how much they have grown later tonight. Thanks for dropping in :peace:

Thunder Bloody Mary Germinated on the 14, popped on the 18th or 19th...

Photo_on_2011-09-19_at_12_57.jpg

All 3 inches of her
Photo_on_2011-10-09_at_19_55.jpg

So it says:
The best properties of an excellent Mazar mother are cultivated in this variety with autoflowering pattern. This plant has even shorter growth period thanks to its rebred between Mazar and White Dwarf. Thunder Bloody Mary is an example how surprisingly nature can be. It would grow and bloom very fast within approximately 12 days giving us its best results within only 62 days since the germination and keeping typical Afghan flavour and fragrance. Indoor growth with 20/4 pjotoperiod and proper plant pot size could give us over 45 gr. yield, reaching almost 75 gr. outdoor.

Seed Bank: Samsara Seeds
Genotype: 10% sativa 90% indica
THC: 21%
Indoor Harvest Time: Not specified
Flavour: Noble wood
Way of cropping: Ind/Out
Production: 40-70 gr indoor/outdoor
Smell: Medium
Effect: Not specified
Resistance to mould: Medium
Outdoor Harvest Time: Automatic (9 weeks)
Resistance to plagues: High
Sex: Feminized
Lineage: White Dwarf x Mazar
Irrigation tolerance: Medium
Medicinal value: Very high

I'm doing 18/6 but don't think that is keeping her so short, I see preflowers and she's just on her 5th node showing the 6th coming out...

Just did a quick cruise through your journal. Figured I would check out your journal too I love the video updates! I was happy to hear the Uranis Song again! Great song...makes me laugh! I am on board! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom