Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Wacko Jacko :rip:
Captains Log
I put the ScroG net up and stuck 4 KK clones for early training, I may have to do more than a couple of weeks veggie on them, Scotty set the MH phasers on full power and Spock.. got us going 20/4 for the remainder of the veg till that TBM is done...I also am going 12/12 on two of the KK clones and the AK down below... need to start... flowering... something.... for New years.

:laugh::laugh::rofl:!!!!

That is seriously a great plan!! I love the delivery!! Captain Kirk would be proud!!! :thumb:

That is seriously a great plan!! I love the delivery!! Captain Kirk would be proud!!! :thumb:

Glad you liked it, I get goofy when I'm not smoking.

So this morning I changed the water in the Green Machine with the 2nd week of FF nutes and a 1/8 tsp of Open sesame I shut the lights off for the 24 hrs dark period. I also dosed the girls under the net with the 2nd week of FF nutes. I'm keeping the formula ph'd @ 6.0

I still have not heard from our friend and the camera is MIA that is all. Thanks for visiting.

Plants look great dude. I'm looking forward to seeing the grow you got going. About taking atad longer on veg,,,, always worth it. Plants are going 100% full throtle in veg, till we shakem up with the 12/12's That extra veg will equal weight. We all got time and can use the weight. Sounds rite. Sounds like that auto is a little one. I was impressed with the Big Bang you did. BTW how's the smoke after it cured? Hope ya got a bong rite now. I know I need to go partake Keepem Green

Well, I just dropped some more duckets into some Great White Micorhizae, and the Fox Farm trio pack soluble, and Cal mag, and Super thrive, oh and some more FF big bloom.

No beer money for a long time now. lol

I found some stuff call xtreme which is the same well pretty close to that Great White. Cept the price.
What is Mykos? | Xtreme Gardening
Hey 4 world record pumpkin's. Product has it going on. I think I paid 12$ for a lb of it.
This fox farm tri pack is great I use it every year. Costy but lasts forever.
I'm just reading back on your journal. I know you are alot further in this grow than your first few pages. But I thought you might wanta explore that link. It's alot cheaper. Keep em Green

Plants look great dude. I'm looking forward to seeing the grow you got going. About taking atad longer on veg,,,, always worth it. Plants are going 100% full throtle in veg, till we shakem up with the 12/12's That extra veg will equal weight. We all got time and can use the weight. Sounds rite. Sounds like that auto is a little one. I was impressed with the Big Bang you did. BTW how's the smoke after it cured? Hope ya got a bong rite now. I know I need to go partake Keepem Green
Yeah, the auto is lucky it's still in the race. I think you're confusing me with someone else or the plants... I never did a BB. My best harvest was from the White Widow and a Bubbleicious
05429.JPG
are these the ones you're thinking of?

I found some stuff call xtreme which is the same well pretty close to that Great White. Cept the price.
What is Mykos? | Xtreme Gardening
Hey 4 world record pumpkin's. Product has it going on. I think I paid 12$ for a lb of it.
This fox farm tri pack is great I use it every year. Costy but lasts forever.
I'm just reading back on your journal. I know you are alot further in this grow than your first few pages. But I thought you might wanta explore that link. It's alot cheaper. Keep em Green

Man, that's a huge savings! I know from what BPN is learning us.. that most the stuff out there is pretty cheap to make, the labels cost more than the main ingredients. I'm really liking the journals floating around here @:420: that are using his stuff... A great product and some great customer service so far (till' he makes his million and ships the work over to China) lol..I hope I'm wrong about that.

Thanks for shooting me that link and for the visit man. :thumb:

I did two Auto Big Bangs in my last grow. Being a newb, my dumb a$$ Uncle Ben topped them to get four main colas, forgetting that autos bypass the veg stage and go straight to flowering (DOHHHH!!!!). Man, talk about dwarfs. Doubt I got a half ounce out of both of them. I liked the smoke though, if that helps. It gave me kind of a creative and energized buzz. Sorry to hijack your thread, Sisco. Plants look great..... :)

I did two Auto Big Bangs in my last grow. Being a newb, my dumb a$$ Uncle Ben topped them to get four main colas, forgetting that autos bypass the veg stage and go straight to flowering (DOHHHH!!!!). Man, talk about dwarfs. Doubt I got a half ounce out of both of them. I liked the smoke though, if that helps. It gave me kind of a creative and energized buzz. Sorry to hijack your thread, Sisco. Plants look great..... :)

No worries M8..
Oh, and if this Auto doesn't like it's new light regimen its too damn bad, it's living so it should be grateful.

Yes, I started using the GLR as of today..12 on - 5.5 off - 1 on - 5.5 off.. Thanks to 12/12 for passing down the knowledge.

No worries M8..This is my friend doing his version of John Mayall's "Medicine Man" and yes I am the walrus...clip-2011-10-13 21;58;01.mov - YouTube Oh, and if this Auto doesn't like it's new light regimen its too damn bad, it's living so it should be grateful.

Yes, I started using the GLR as of today..12 on - 5.5 off - 1 on - 5.5 off.. Thanks to 12/12 for passing down the knowledge.

No worries M8..This is my friend doing his version of John Mayall's "Medicine Man" and yes I am the walrus...clip-2011-10-13 21;58;01.mov - YouTube Oh, and if this Auto doesn't like it's new light regimen its too damn bad, it's living so it should be grateful.

GLR? Not sure what that is, but that light pattern sounds like it would stress a plant so that it sexes. Is that why the hour of light is put into the middle of the dark period?

GLR? Not sure what that is, but that light pattern sounds like it would stress a plant so that it sexes. Is that why the hour of light is put into the middle of the dark period?

Green Lantern Routine
I quote from MR Krip who splained it pretty good.
"Aaaaahhhh...my mistake! I thought you were doing this during flower. You're correct, if they haven't been triggered into flower yet, you won't get a hermie and they never get 12 hours of uninterrupted dark, so they never get triggered into going into flower."

Check it out.. google it or go to Twelve12's Perpetual Grow You can see the work in progress.

Hey there Sisco!

Looking forward to see how the GLR works!! :tommy:

Also looking forward to the entertaining video!! I tried to view the video you posted on OMMs site and it is not playing... Oh well!:geek:

That is one tight mesh you have there! That will hold up those future colas really well! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom