Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Once you transplant it, about a week later start giving it some nutes. I have never used an areo cloner before but I have cloned before...haha.

Sorry I'm not much help...

Carlso Santana is Awesome bro!!

I can see why you can't for a week or two while you decide wjat to do with them. You can probly grow a week of veg in one. Least I can't see why you couldn't. AK I've always wanted to grow some. They are a costy plant for sure. GL in the cloner Sisco. Keepem Green Plus +++'s

Once you transplant it, about a week later start giving it some nutes. I have never used an areo cloner before but I have cloned before...haha.

Sorry I'm not much help...

Carlso Santana is Awesome bro!!
Thanks for giving it a shot L, I guess if I were sticking them in soil that would apply but the Hydroponics part leaves us with nothing but H20...

I always post the question here and then do whatever I want, cause that's the way it is. lol

So I gave them 1.5 gallons of the nutes.

1 tsp Grow Big and 2 tsp Big Bloom with a shot of CalMag 1/4 tsp

I can see why you can't for a week or two while you decide wjat to do with them. You can probly grow a week of veg in one. Least I can't see why you couldn't. AK I've always wanted to grow some. They are a costy plant for sure. GL in the cloner Sisco. Keepem Green Plus +++'s

So you're saying NUKE'EM:thumb:
Sorry NCW, I abbreviated Afghan Kush (AK) I should get some of that...

nice journal Sisco. I especially like the larger font, I may clone that to my next journal.
I just finished a Kandy Kush grow. That's some good smoke. I mixed it tonight with some of the White Widow from the same grow and WOW. Highest I have been since mid 90's smoking what they called Khyber. This might have even be better.

nice journal Sisco. I especially like the larger font, I may clone that to my next journal.
I just finished a Kandy Kush grow. That's some good smoke. I mixed it tonight with some of the White Widow from the same grow and WOW. Highest I have been since mid 90's smoking what they called Khyber. This might have even be better.

Hey HH, :welcome: to my journal... I can't wait to wrap my lips around a KK spliff!

I'm now decided on how the grow will continue, I'll stick some of these KK clones in the flower room with the AK for a ScroG.. HOO-HOOO!

Video updates for today.

Movie on 2011-09-25 at 12.19.mov - YouTube
Movie on 2011-09-25 at 12.23.mov - YouTube

I just pinched all 8 of the clones!

Photo_on_2011-09-25_at_16_23.jpg

The ladies are looking healthy and happy!:high-five:

Good luck with the scrog my friend....

Hope you don't have to go chasing that one good one Green Mojo coming your way :allgood:

No luck with the second Wild Thai seed either. I'll just add them on my wish list and wait a year, maybe new seed crop by then. I've got another 48 (I think) strains to play with so I've started a Vantage and a Sharksbreath(freebie).
The Vantage opened overnight in water, hope the Sharksbreath kicks in also, seems an interesting strain.

I see the cloner is working great.:thumb: Happy lookin youngun's

the Great White/Clonex dip sure looks like a winning combo. Nice roots.

Nice update.:thanks:

Looking forward to the SCrog.

No luck with the second Wild Thai seed either. I'll just add them on my wish list and wait a year, maybe new seed crop by then. I've got another 48 (I think) strains to play with so I've started a Vantage and a Sharksbreath(freebie).
The Vantage opened overnight in water, hope the Sharksbreath kicks in also, seems an interesting strain.
Dang it Mmmmick, that's disappointing.. but 48 strains lol sheeeeesh :thumb:

NorthCaliWood really admires the heck out of that Vantage, should be a good one for you, SB sounds awful lol hope it does good for you. I had to do an emergency Cesarian on the Mass Auto, the helmet was stuck pretty good and I think I may have damaged it a little.. hope it pulls through.
I see the cloner is working great.:thumb: Happy lookin youngun's

the Great White/Clonex dip sure looks like a winning combo. Nice roots.

Nice update.:thanks:

Looking forward to the SCrog.

Yeah the GH/C dip was a winner, not sure how that happens cause the spray knocked everything clean off (visually) from the get go. another couple of weeks or so and the net and girls will be in flower mode.

I took 4 cuttings from the AK and stuck them into the "Green Machine" I wonder if I can go all the way from veg to flower in the "Green Machine" It's worth a shot I guess. Well, thanks for stopping in buddy :peace:

Woohoo Scrog!!

In these times of the SOG, only a few of us are crazy enough to endure the training sessions of the Scrog. Can't wait to see it man.

:peace:

It's been a few since I stuck a net in the closet, I'll be one happy fellow when its up though. You do a fine job filling it up bro :high-five:

You'll love the scrog. Some strain love it more than others. For the clones fresh out of the aero you want to start with first week nute. For soilless medium use 1/2 of the recommend strength. For soil just feed it with water + molasses.

Yes, I love ScroG, I hope the KK does well with it..I'm already feeding them with about 750 ppm's of Grow Big and Big Bloom..no nute burn..yet. lol

Thanks for your support guys :thumb:

Hell Ya. Plants going to love the lite. Almost imposable to get too many lum's. Congratulations on the upgrade. Just a drive bye Keep em Green

Well, I guess I could change my journal name over to 600w MH/HPS cause I got my stuff all hooked up and working!

The Phantom Ballast is on 60% power..

Photo_on_2011-09-28_at_19_28_2.jpg
Photo_on_2011-09-28_at_19_28.jpg

AK, Mass Auto and the Bloody Mary are under it for now with the MH on.

Congrats! Sisco! :bravo:

That will kick some butt.

Still got a wife? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom