Herbies December Throw Back Competition

I want those seeds because I am a mad collector of cannabis strains who is waiting for sanity to return to humanity and the day when cannabis is re-legalized so I can finally be the legal cannabis farmer I was born to be.

I want those seeds because Herbie's are so
IMG_20151125_084243.jpg
IMG_20151125_084157.jpg
good that I got my package inspected and it still got to me safe and sound! Go Herbie's!!!

I want those seeds because almost one year ago my very first post at :420: was to enter a Herbies contest.

Throwback meets throwback. :)

I Want Those Seeds Because I'm Starting A Whole New Career In Cannabis And Going to School to get Certified in Growing , Budtender, Legal and Lots more... I Need These Seeds So That I Can One Day Soon Use Them to Supply My Patients with some of The Best Medicine I Can Provide... This is my Heart and Desire to Help Others and to help Legalize the use of Cannabis Everywhere Medically and Relationally. To Get these Seeds From You Will Just Prove To Me That This Is What I Was Called To Do In This Life... May God Bless You Herbies !!!

Herbies December Throw Back Competition

How would you like to win this little collection of seeds?

420mag7.jpg

The strains in this prize are no longer available from breeders, which doesn't mean they are no good just that we forgot we had them and they were filed away when we unlisted them from our site!

To be in with a chance of winning, just complete the sentence - "I want those seeds because....."

Competition will end on Thursday 10th December, winner will be announced on Friday 11th December.

Competition Rules

1. You can enter as many times as you like
2. Winner will be selected at random

Due to the seeds being unavailable to us again, we will be unable to resend, reimburse or compensate should they not be collectable or arrive.

Back
Top Bottom