Hey everyone

Might be a little disagreement as to which LED is the best - but we like to think of this as the best and most comprehensive cannabis information forum on the Internet. Welcome to 420Magazine.com.

Try asking your lighting-related questions here:

Might be a little disagreement as to which LED is the best - but we like to think of this as the best and most comprehensive cannabis information forum on the Internet. Welcome to 420Magazine.com.

Thank you!

You seem to be OG on these forums thanks for the intro. The more I read the less I know!

Welcome @Roc32. Excited to see what LED you choose! There's lots of options out there. I personally am using a Quantum Board qb288 which is similar to a spider farmer SF-1000.

Check out the link below for how to start a grow journal:

:welcome:

:welcome:TO:420: @Roc32

Lots to read and learn here my friend, once you decide on those LED's, you'll certainly want to get a journal going, so you'll have lots of help and cheerleaders to help guide you along your journey to those perfect nuggs...My suggestion is to read all you can before you start popping beans in the dirt, so you'll have a head start right off the rip. ;)

:nomo::reading420magazine::cheer::yummy:

Welcome to the forum, my best advice is not to cheap out on the light. my 2nd advice is when you find the light you want, take a peek at the sponsor section of 420magazine and use the discount :thumb:

:welcome:TO:420: @Roc32

Lots to read and learn here my friend, once you decide on those LED's, you'll certainly want to get a journal going, so you'll have lots of help and cheerleaders to help guide you along your journey to those perfect nuggs...My suggestion is to read all you can before you start popping beans in the dirt, so you'll have a head start right off the rip. ;)

:nomo::reading420magazine::cheer::yummy:
Thanks

Welcome Aboard the 420 Train ! Which model Nextlight did you choose ? I have the Mega & I also have 3 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's. Nextlight works well but I have to keep it pretty low to get 70,000 Lux at the Canopy. So I find it to be best for flowering. I prefer the Mars Hydro for Veg though as it seems to have deeper penetration. Just my opinion.

Welcome Aboard the 420 Train ! Which model Nextlight did you choose ? I have the Mega & I also have 3 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's. Nextlight works well but I have to keep it pretty low to get 70,000 Lux at the Canopy. So I find it to be best for flowering. I prefer the Mars Hydro for Veg though as it seems to have deeper penetration. Just my opinion.

Nextlight

4 - Nextlight Mega 650 watt LED
3 - Nextlight Veg 8 Switch

Back
Top Bottom