Hey There Everybody, Just Joined Today: Charlie Brown's Xmas Trees

@Buds Buddy I am looking at your pic and then I noticed, there isn't even #1 leaf left on your plant. May I ask, why is that? Ready to harvest? I mean Dude, I'd love to have 2 or 3 of those plants. Anybody would. Very nice. That's what I want to eventually have. (One other thing? How big is that container/pot? )
Yes, I trimmed her up to hang dry; but took a pic before I chopped her. Those were 5 gallon grow bags.

Since transplanting and switch to 12x12 3 days ago She's filling out with beauty's like this.
They really are a cool looking plant when you take the time to look at them. I can dig it. I still
haven't had even 1 leaf go brown or yellow on these plants. Not even 1. :cool: (1st pic today,
2nd pic 3 days ago.

Today 11-22.jpg

Plants 3 Days Ago.jpg

The Girls today, a week after switching to 12x12 flowering time and a transplant to 3 gal pots.
You tell me guys. Looking good?

PlantsToday 11-25.jpg

The Girls today, a week after switching to 12x12 flowering time and a transplant to 3 gal pots.
You tell me guys. Looking good?

PlantsToday 11-25.jpg

@013, @PK 1 Question... Should I pinch off a few leaves, like the darker ones on the bottom, or leave them alone? Thanks. They are really starting to produce a lot of new branches. I'll bet they have grown 25% since a week ago. I dig it. Hell, should I be thinking about bending the top branches on the left plant?

dark green leaves means that the nitrogen levels are on the higher side. cutting off dark green leaves does not help reduce the darkness of the leaves. You can defoliate the bottom leaves to allow more air to pass through, but honestly your plant looks already defoliated. i would just let her run

dark green leaves means that the nitrogen levels are on the higher side. cutting off dark green leaves does not help reduce the darkness of the leaves. You can defoliate the bottom leaves to allow more air to pass through, but honestly your plant looks already defoliated. i would just let her run

Understood. I have stopped the High Nitro fertilizer as of last week and am now using Bloom. I must have overdone it the last time I gave them Nitrogen. OK, thanks!

Greetings, been following and have had felt the urge to comment but watch em carefully when they are showing their sex. I had a male pop up on me on my current grow. Removed him and sent him to Vahalla.
For reference here are some pics, the second one is the male I had.
Female ID.jpeg
20201020_101119.jpg

You have found your tribe. I am a committed member and journaller and, for myself, have found this community a great place for the kind of advice and encourtagement we all need to sustain our passions in this crazy time. I strongly suggest you do some reading here but I advise, take it slow. The supercropping, aggressive training etc can be a little tricky. I cloned several plants to I can experiment with topping, bening, supercropping etc without ruining my harvest

i am updated again. I so lose track of all the journals. I really don't know how some of the members do it. lol
so, what the tournament between "ding dongs" stopped? :laughtwo:

i am updated again. I so lose track of all the journals. I really don't know how some of the members do it. lol
so, what the tournament between "ding dongs" stopped? :laughtwo:

Yep. We just didn't think that now is a good time to do it. Too many obstacles, but JUST until things open up again. I still want to do it, for sure.

Well, cut me some slack. The next one will look more like some of the rest. For now I am a Rookie trying to learn the ropes of growing, and I only started reading your journal a few minutes ago. If I had 66 pages of info worth letting you guys in on I would, and I would also I'd be growing more than 2 plants, a LOT more. I mean, I have 1 commercial grade LED doing a fine job, 1 grow tent, 2 plants doing very well, and a fan. For now, this IS my Journal, as it is. :peace:

Today I fertilized(Bloom) both plants, watered them from the bottom up and the top down as they were getting very dry and I switched them around in the tent, moved front to back, etc. Pistils are forming all over the plants, they are lush yet all branches are catching lots of light from my new ROI-e420 full-spectrum LED. I prune very little. Can't say enough good things about that fixture. And I have yet to have even 1 brown or yellow leaf after 6 1/2 weeks. They are on a 12x12 lighting schedule, the light is exactly 23 inches from the tops of the plants. Once it gets below 18 inches it's time to adjust the light upwards (or they start getting too hot) which I did this past week, again!

Both Plants.jpg

Pistils.jpg

Today I fertilized(Bloom) both plants, watered them from the bottom up and the top down as they were getting very dry and I switched them around in the tent, moved front to back, etc. Pistils are forming all over the plants, they are lush yet all branches are catching lots of light from my new ROI-e420 full-spectrum LED. I prune very little. Can't say enough good things about that fixture. And I have yet to have even 1 brown or yellow leaf after 6 1/2 weeks. They are on a 12x12 lighting schedule, the light is exactly 23 inches from the tops of the plants. Once it gets below 18 inches it's time to adjust the light upwards (or they start getting too hot) which I did this past week, again!

I am a terrible photographer.

I am not believeing how well the plants are spreading up - and out. I can clearly see now what is meant by "Bending" or "Training". @PK @013 @Buds Buddy My question is, should I bend a couple of those branches, on the taller one especially? Today is 2 weeks exactly into my 6 week Flowering period. 12x12 schedule, watering every-other day and using fertilizer(Bloom) every-other watering, 2 tablespoons per 3 gallon pot. It has shot up 5 inches taller in the last week. I can dig it. Thanks all.

127999843_1649997141839341_1180888445715945614_n.jpg

128625577_1014319099080942_5488820062166565580_n.jpg

if you are not in flower then ya, i would bend the tall branches so you have a even canopy

But I am in the flowering stage, 2 weeks into it. Still bend them?
if height isn't a problem than I wouldn't, they will stop stretching soon

Back
Top Bottom