Hi I'm Ryan

y2kayo

I've been posting already about soil, lights, nutrients and germination because for some stupid reason I'm really struggling with my seeds now that I'm taking my grow seriously because it's now legal and I'm not just a teenager fucking around anymore on a major budget.

I find it super frustrating that It was smooth sailing before when I was a teenager and what I was doing was illegal. I had absolutely no problems following advice from just word of mouth from my buddies back then, but now that I've spent time reading up and actually have a good idea what it all takes to complete a healthy grow and have invested a bit a money into it I'm absolutely struggling to get these seeds going.

I'm pulling my hair out over here because it's really all I have to do because I'm recovering from a broken back.

I need everyone to pray to the ganja gods for me that these seeds will stop being so stubborn.

Sorry for my rant guys. thanks for having me, I appreciate you guys for answering the basic questions that have been asked over and over and over. Seriously, thank you.
Amen.🙏

Welcome to 420magazine! Sorry to hear your having bad luck this time round I'll definitely pray for you! Not sure if you've ever tried a grow journal but makes it easier to understand problems when one question could have so many factors.. it makes it easier for the pros to help that's the main reason I done my first journal 👍🏽

Can you maybe post a picture of a page so I have a good idea what to write down? I really like that idea
Cheers

That's a link to the grow journals.. one of the top stickies will give all the information how to get started then have a scroll through other members journals to see if any catch your interest or can relate to your grow.. you can get loads of info, tips and tricks just buy following one.

I've been posting already about soil, lights, nutrients and germination because for some stupid reason I'm really struggling with my seeds now that I'm taking my grow seriously because it's now legal and I'm not just a teenager fucking around anymore on a major budget.

I find it super frustrating that It was smooth sailing before when I was a teenager and what I was doing was illegal. I had absolutely no problems following advice from just word of mouth from my buddies back then, but now that I've spent time reading up and actually have a good idea what it all takes to complete a healthy grow and have invested a bit a money into it I'm absolutely struggling to get these seeds going.

I'm pulling my hair out over here because it's really all I have to do because I'm recovering from a broken back.

I need everyone to pray to the ganja gods for me that these seeds will stop being so stubborn.

Sorry for my rant guys. thanks for having me, I appreciate you guys for answering the basic questions that have been asked over and over and over. Seriously, thank you.
Amen.🙏
Did you buy a heat mat & thermostat
Get one of these you could even use a battery blanket!
heat controller
Paid under $10 for them

Welcome to 420 Magazine @y2kayo

Have you started a grow journal yet?
Do you have any images for us to see?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Amen.🙏
Welcome my friend. :welcome:
Questions are our specialty. :rofl:
Fire away. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

If you're starting seeds in a Solo Cup, it's very easy to overwater. Much easier if you start them in 1 gallon pots. I get my soil in the pot. Fully water it to run off & let it sit overnight. Then plant your seed 1/4" down & just leave it alone until it sprouts. I do not water again till the seed sprouts & the pot is light weight. I have about 98% success doing it this way. Give it a try. I have never used a heat mat in my 6 years of growing. I don't believe they're needed unless your grow area is really cold.

Back
Top Bottom