High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

I don' think so. Cat drench has Transplant, but Growth Ionic is pure calcium nitrate - just fish guts. But many of us will toss a splash of TP (1/4 dose) into every watering, including Growth drench.

Good to know I thought I read either TP has GE or vice versa. Ah well it’s all good stuff :ganjamon: I think I will add 1/4 Dose TP to my GE tonight. These Gorillas are heavy feeders.

Lol that TP smells like fish guts the GE isn’t too bad at all.

TP is def fish guts.
Good to know I thought I read either TP has GE or vice versa. Ah well it’s all good stuff :ganjamon: I think I will add 1/4 Dose TP to my GE tonight. These Gorillas are heavy feeders.

Lol that TP smells like fish guts the GE isn’t too bad at all.

Lol, now that you mention it, yeah, the GI is clear. :laughtwo: Can't be fish guts.

:bongrip: I mighta been a bit foggy ....

Lol, now that you mention it, yeah, the GI is clear. :laughtwo: Can't be fish guts.

:bongrip: I mighta been a bit foggy ....

That high brix tends to mix up our memory pretty good. Never know what’s left from right or up or down :hmmmm:

Ah well fire in the holeeee :roorrip:

To bounce and idea off of you, how about a 5gal bucket in the middle of my 10gal fabricpot. Bottom cut out and cut in half for removal. It would allow for the plant to get rootbaound against the sides. I’d mix transplant powder into the soil on the outside of the 5gal bucket so when you pull it out the roots would expand. Thoughts?

To bounce and idea off of you, how about a 5gal bucket in the middle of my 10gal fabricpot. Bottom cut out and cut in half for removal. It would allow for the plant to get rootbaound against the sides. I’d mix transplant powder into the soil on the outside of the 5gal bucket so when you pull it out the roots would expand. Thoughts?

I like the thinking process that brought you to that. It's suits on a lot of levels. First, I'm thinking no, you don't want to expose the roots to drying on the edges in bloom, but ... wait. :hmmmm: You get hard sides to get rootbound in ... that works ... :hmmmm:

By the time drying edges become an issue, the plants has already stretched ... so you just need root maintenance ... and they're in 10 gallons anyway ...

They only real downside I see is that fabric pots have not been proven to work well with HB. It has definitely worked for people, but it's not repeatable - don' know why one works and another doesn't. How about if you crate the 10s? A sterelite crate works perfectly for a 10 gallon fabric pot. The rigidity keeps the rootball from shifting around and the rectangular size makes them easier to fit into spaces, and easier to handle. Other than that, you'd want to be sure the sides didn't dry out - you get dry pockets n stuff.

Here what I’m In Now. If I start in 5gals next time in the middle of this ten. I have the purple container on the outside for rigidity.
The only reason I don’t like it is I don’t need know how it would work to water on the bottom like I do now.
7266BBDC-B2AB-4734-876B-E1535470816D.jpeg
I like the thinking process that brought you to that. It's suits on a lot of levels. First, I'm thinking no, you don't want to expose the roots to drying on the edges in bloom, but ... wait. :hmmmm: You get hard sides to get rootbound in ... that works ... :hmmmm:

By the time drying edges become an issue, the plants has already stretched ... so you just need root maintenance ... and they're in 10 gallons anyway ...

They only real downside I see is that fabric pots have not been proven to work well with HB. It has definitely worked for people, but it's not repeatable - don' know why one works and another doesn't. How about if you crate the 10s? A sterelite crate works perfectly for a 10 gallon fabric pot. The rigidity keeps the rootball from shifting around and the rectangular size makes them easier to fit into spaces, and easier to handle. Other than that, you'd want to be sure the sides didn't dry out - you get dry pockets n stuff.

You make a point about not using fabric pots. The roots don’t get rootbound.
Here what I’m In Now. If I start in 5gals next time in the middle of this ten. I have the purple container on the outside for rigidity.
The only reason I don’t like it is I don’t need know how it would work to water on the bottom like I do now.
7266BBDC-B2AB-4734-876B-E1535470816D.jpeg

Anyone put the dehumidifier outside the growspace ? I thinking it would keep some heat out. Maybe just wrap the top of the unit(intake) with 6 inch flexible duct and cut a hole in the room.
Just so the fight of the dehumidifier heating so the ac kicks on the humidifier kicks on cause the ac sucks out humidity etc.

What sucks about a dehuey is that the dry exhaust air is usually hotter. :straightface: Maybe some of the better ones insulate the compressor heat?

Back
Top Bottom