High Pressure Areo, Galaxy Hydro 600W LED, WW, GC, BB, 2016

sometimes accidents are good eh

Yes sometimes they are . One thing is for sure there is always so thing to learn from them and in my lifetime if learned a lot . Lol

Her is a top shot and a close up . Hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for stopping by.
image720.png
image721.png

Yes sometimes they are . One thing is for sure there is always so thing to learn from them and in my lifetime if learned a lot . Lol

Okay so since the oopsy I have had continuous new flower growth along with more solution uptake ( they kinda go hand and hand).

So what I've learned is even though I had good flower production before this . I was feeding them way lean ! As this oopsy increased the feeding cycle by 2x the amount they where getting . So in this system when it comes to flowering i need to increase the feeding cycle and i should experience increased yields in comparison to what I have had to this point .

Looking awesome NP!

I have all my parts and pieces in to build my aero system now but I've been really busy lately between life and work. I changed up my grow area to have separate veg/flower areas. Looking to put the parts and pieces together next weekend. Thinking I'm going with a THC Bomb Auto for my first grow with the new system. Looking to forward having the same experience as yours. Thanks again for sharing your system with us. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Looking awesome NP!

I have all my parts and pieces in to build my aero system now but I've been really busy lately between life and work. I changed up my grow area to have separate veg/flower areas. Looking to put the parts and pieces together next weekend. Thinking I'm going with a THC Bomb Auto for my first grow with the new system. Looking to forward having the same experience as yours. Thanks again for sharing your system with us. :thanks:

Awesome !! Feel free to ask me any questions , just do it in the diy thread it might help others also :) . Can't wait to see it in action !

Okay Unfogiven , I have them supported enough I can give you that root shot you asked for :).
image17407.jpeg

Edited ...yes I took care of the black thing in the pic .. Looked like a part of a leaf that came through that sloppy hole in my lid .

Starting week 8 from 12/12 Alrighty everything is looking good Gc and Ww are changing colors as they are in the ripening stage and this past week I gave them very little nutes .My challenge right now is to give them very little nutes so that Gc and Ww flush and just enough to keep Bb growing an unanticipated situation . I thought blueberry would finish before the other two monsters are atleast within a week. I was wrong . Lol Here are a couple of nug shots of Gc and Ww .. Hope you enjoy them ... Thanks for stopping in .
image17718.jpeg
image17720.jpeg
image17719.jpeg

Starting week 8 from 12/12 Alrighty everything is looking good Gc and Ww are changing colors as they are in the ripening stage and this past week I gave them very little nutes .My challenge right now is to give them very little nutes so that Gc and Ww flush and just enough to keep Bb growing an unanticipated situation . I thought blueberry would finish before the other two monsters are atleast within a week. I was wrong . Lol Here are a couple of nug shots of Gc and Ww .. Hope you enjoy them ... Thanks for stopping in .
image17718.jpeg
image17720.jpeg
image17719.jpeg

:drool: :yummy:

Here we are towards the end on week 9 for flip to 12/12 .Been a little busy . We are in week nine still looking good , had some weird ph fluctuations , flushed them and did a res change using about 1/5 stength nute solution . Almost all pistils / stigmas on Gc and Ww have changed color ..right now I am just paying attention to the tric's ..come on cloudy . Pic's towards the end of the weekend...thanks for stoping by .

Well life has been keeping me pretty busy , sorry for the lack of updates . Any way in the past two weeks I have harvested Gc and did a dry trim on her today ready for the cure ..she weighed in at 3.5 z not bad for a little two footer . As you can see she made quite a hole in the tent . I'm looking to chop Ww this week ... Enjoy the pics ..

image18556.jpeg
image18557.jpeg

Well life has been keeping me pretty busy , sorry for the lack of updates . Any way in the past two weeks I have harvested Gc and did a dry trim on her today ready for the cure ..she weighed in at 3.5 z not bad for a little two footer . As you can see she made quite a hole in the tent . I'm looking to chop Ww this week ... Enjoy the pics ..

image18556.jpeg
image18557.jpeg

Good looking harvest! :thumb:

Just harvested my Ww and in the curing stage now. I can relate to life keeping you busy. My clone is growing but I haven't had the time to put together my HP Aero system yet.

Not being able to know the depth of the roots, it's hard to see much difference in the pic in post 22, and the pic 49 days later in post 166... Do you think that the roots in so little water lead to a fast changing ph in the bottom of the bucket?... Don't get me wrong, i think you did a great job from inception to harvest..:thumb: But you did ask for comments...
The only change i would make would be to run the bottom of the bucket like a recirculating bubble bucket, letting the roots float, taking the weight off....You can do that using a GH pumping column, with a standing water column.. Circulating a common reservoir would give those roots new life... The only problem would be, is with a common reservoir, could both systems be run at same ppm??

Re: High Pressure Areo - Galaxy Hydro 600W LED - CKS WW - GC BB - 201

Not being able to know the depth of the roots, it's hard to see much difference in the pic in post 22, and the pic 49 days later in post 166... Do you think that the roots in so little water lead to a fast changing ph in the bottom of the bucket?... Don't get me wrong, i think you did a great job from inception to harvest..:thumb: But you did ask for comments...
The only change i would make would be to run the bottom of the bucket like a recirculating bubble bucket, letting the roots float, taking the weight off....You can do that using a GH pumping column, with a standing water column.. Circulating a common reservoir would give those roots new life... The only problem would be, is with a common reservoir, could both systems be run at same ppm??

Hey there Dr.Fish . You are right I did ask for comments and opinions and welcome them with open arms . In regards to your question the roots where about an inch thick on the bottom of the bucket. What I'm think inking is with the thickness of the roots and the little bit of water that exchanged very slowly in the bottom of the bucket caused salt build up which then influenced the ph fluctuation along with a feeding difference at that stage of plant grown.
I have been redesigning the system of n my head ever since the net cup issue in regards to bucket Hieght , basket diameter and a more even/open root distribution in the bucket . At this point in regards to the water in the bottom of the bucket I am feeling that it's either better drainage so there is no water build up in the bottom of the bucket or an incorporation of a second set of plumbing lines to periodicly flush the bottom of the bucket with twice the amount of solution throughout the day from the same res to keep everything balanced .

Thank you for your compliment as well as your input . This was an experimental run to find flaws as well as nute concentration levels and misting cycles. I feel that in my next design all the issues that I have encountered this run to date will be addressed with much success .

Thanks for stopping by .

Ww got taken down ..it's starting to look pretty sad in the tent ..Bb is ripening nickels and I am very surprised at their survival having been pushed into the side walls by former roommates .
image18653.jpeg

Re: High Pressure Areo - Galaxy Hydro 600W LED - CKS WW - GC BB - 201

Hey there Dr.Fish . You are right I did ask for comments and opinions and welcome them with open arms . In regards to your question the roots where about an inch thick on the bottom of the bucket. What I'm think inking is with the thickness of the roots and the little bit of water that exchanged very slowly in the bottom of the bucket caused salt build up which then influenced the ph fluctuation along with a feeding difference at that stage of plant grown.
I have been redesigning the system of n my head ever since the net cup issue in regards to bucket Hieght , basket diameter and a more even/open root distribution in the bucket . At this point in regards to the water in the bottom of the bucket I am feeling that it's either better drainage so there is no water build up in the bottom of the bucket or an incorporation of a second set of plumbing lines to periodicly flush the bottom of the bucket with twice the amount of solution throughout the day from the same res to keep everything balanced .

Thank you for your compliment as well as your input . This was an experimental run to find flaws as well as nute concentration levels and misting cycles. I feel that in my next design all the issues that I have encountered this run to date will be addressed with much success .

Thanks for stopping by .

Hi No Pain!

I've all the parts to duplicate your first go at it but have been too busy to put it all together, but that may have been a good thing as you've had a chance to make a first run of the system and are ready to tweak it. I'm looking forward to seeing the redesign.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom