High Pressure Areo, Galaxy Hydro 600W LED, WW, GC, BB, 2016

Thank you for the compliment . In regards to this type of system and the Hieght of the plant i don't have any doubts on its ability to grow a 5 foot plant in a 5 gallon bucket .. It all depends on how long you want to veg it as well as the genetics . The only credit on this system that I take is my design of it , which is about to go through another small modification ..the reason I started this journal is because I couldn't find one like it , so I decided to bring it to the table with success or failure so that atleast some knowledge would be available .

Well since I should be harvesting Gc and Ww in the next several weeks and I'm ocd with when to harvest , not to mention they are starting to sugar / frost up :). I got this clip on micro scope Coming . I can't wait to see what kind of pics I can take with this :).
image17062.jpeg

I'm interested in this. Let us know how it performs if you remember.
Not to bad you can't really get it to get closer than these pics . I'm thinking it would be better to go with a kit they have that's just separate lenses . Her are a couple of pics.. Tric's still pretty clear ..
image17088.jpeg
image17087.jpeg

That'll do the job!
Thank you for posting that (also, nice trics: you must be a bud pimp because THOSE flowers are turning some trics!)

Bad puns aside, do you have a link to the product?

Here it is, like I said I feel these may function better.

1666646062616.png

Okay so I did a res change yesterday and took ppm's down to 450 and 200 of that is cal/mag ! Girls are loving it . Pics tomorrow .. This is a little off topic but I figured I would share .. So at the beginning of this venture my blueberry seeds where regular and the rest feminized . Now even though they almost got choked out by Gc and Ww they where female . I tried an experiment and picked these two seeds based on the chart in the picture and its 100% accurate at this point . I will try it again in the future . Just thought I would share .
image17151.jpeg

I've tried that seed ID method for over 50 plants and it's another urban myth as far as I'm concerned. No better than random choice.

Lots better ways to influence one sex over the other during early growth than the shape of a seed's butholio! Read a decent grow bible to find out how.

:peace:

I've tried that seed ID method for over 50 plants and it's another urban myth as far as I'm concerned. No better than random choice.

Lots better ways to influence one sex over the other during early growth than the shape of a seed's butholio! Read a decent grow bible to find out how.

:peace:

Yeah when I came across it I did a lot of research on it and opinions where mixed. Since I had regular seeds I figured what the heck and tried it and my results matched so I posted it .

Okay here we are at week 6 from flip to 12/12 . Everything is looking good with the exception of some scorthed leaves that I'm not proud of but it is what it is . Right now it looks like the first in the race to finish is Gc with Ww shortly behind her and blueberry well it seems like she is just now taking off . Photo line up .,garden , Gc flower , Bb flower. Hope you enjoy them!
image17185.jpeg
image17187.jpeg
image17186.jpeg

Okay so I was doing a res change since I was down to a gallon in the res ..they are still taking up about a gallon a day .

So I decided I wanted to do a squeeze test on these nuggets that are growing ..so I fondled Gc ...umm. I'm EXCITED ! These things are Rock solid !!!! I mean no budge whatsoever ! I might as well have been squeezing the base of the stalk .. These have to be the densest buds I have ever grown !! So yeah I'm happy !! :)

Hey NoPain!!
Looking great. Glad to c things r going great wit the system. Guess answered my question about the flowering part of the aero system. Great system great job keep up the good work. Can't wait to build mine ur thread will b my basis. Thanks for the great thread we need more people like you on 420!

Hey NoPain!!
Looking great. Glad to c things r going great wit the system. Guess answered my question about the flowering part of the aero system. Great system great job keep up the good work. Can't wait to build mine ur thread will b my basis. Thanks for the great thread we need more people like you on 420!

Thank you and welcome aboard !! There is a lot of good info here on 420 and great people .

mmhmm ok no pain...so ya started at the top and worked down to the base of the stalk..wtf???

i thought we were talkin bout flowers here bro!!

bout time ya did a res change buddy. lol

where's the roots?

have fun eh

mmhmm ok no pain...so ya started at the top and worked down to the base of the stalk..wtf???

i thought we were talkin bout flowers here bro!!

bout time ya did a res change buddy. lol

where's the roots?

have fun eh

lol nope started on the top and stayed there ...came home for lunch and let my bud check her out . ..bitches are to heavy to get a root pick with that crappy lid and basket , I had to tie Ww up and looks like I'm going to have to do the rest tonight .

Okay so it appears that I had an oppsy when I did a res change , when I unplugged the pump from the timer I must have bumped the delay dial and shortened my cycle time from pump off to on.... Well my ladies responded to this accident with new flower growth all over :) ...fresh little white pistils ... So I'm leaving it ...res is running at 460 ppm right now and the girls are loving it . Pic coming later ...... I know the suspense right . Lol

Can't wait to c the pics!! Man i can only imagine how they r responding!! U got it dialed in! And to the finish line we go. Can't wait to c how this ends. Best journal i been part of so far!!!

Back
Top Bottom