Hippie 66 First Indoor Attempt

Is anyone else having trouble posting pics? Last two days every time I try I get an "unfortunately 420 mag has stopped" alert. Using the app on my phone as I have done in the past.

Sent from my XT1064 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1891983219.jpg

Yes, as soon as they get settled in their new pots. Possibly this weekend.

Anybody want to weigh in on the white/yellow tips on my new growth? No all are showing this but it concerns me. Transferred to the bigger pots Tuesday night, ph'd water to 6.2, Happy Frog soil.No nutrients.

Looks to me like the soil is a little hot for them at the moment. Usually what happens when the roots spread out and find a batch of nutrients.
They won't slow down. they will eventually keep feeding on that patch of nutes until it gets hungry again.

They are looking very healthy and green. :thumb:

Topped/fimmed on 3/19. Pic taken 3/21. Very busy growth. Still short and bushy with very little stretch. Just what I'm after. Progressing nicely in my opinion. Any input out there?

Undergrowth is popping. Ready to break thru the canopy

First off they are white. White reflects the light and heat. Second I have seen very successful grows on this very site by people using clear plastic bags.

I don't comment on anyone lo else's grow unless I know what I'm talking about, thus I don't post much. I'm not looking for advice from a first time grower who is only interested in seeing her name on the screen

So are those white pots real thick??? I guess if they are thick enough to block out all light they are alright but I am spray painting my big yellow tidy cats buckets black for fear of letting light hit my plants' roots. That is why most pots are black or green (roots can handle green light). Usually only orchids or other special plants can handle light penetrating root systems.

You probably will be transplanting soon enough but I would suggest just looking into how marijuana roots need complete darkness to thrive... I wouldn't use a container that lets any light penetrate the root ball as your final home for those beautiful babes.

XxKitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
See the 2016 journal of the year

420-magazine-mobile476013659.jpg

These look great mate, why not push all then pots together to keep them under the strongest area of the light. Maybe review how far away the light is now to maximise area and strength as well.

I saw in a previous photo that you didn't tie up a cable sleeve, you should do that before they get to big and prevent smells from escaping.

These look great mate, why not push all then pots together to keep them under the strongest area of the light. Maybe review how far away the light is now to maximise area and strength as well.

I saw in a previous photo that you didn't tie up a cable sleeve, you should do that before they get to big and prevent smells from escaping.
Thank you Musgand, the damn drop trays don't let them get much closer than they are. That said, i will see what I can do. The light is about 22" above right now, don't want to get much closer than that I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom