It'sNatural when ever I read your posts it just sounds something like I would say... Like I read a lot but I have memory problems so idk... But yeah I like to think I know what I'm doing even though I don't have experience I've been researching on and off for 15 years (but I forget shit all the time)... Almost every grow room I've walked into I've probably have tried to give some kind of advice even though I'd never grown before its kinda weird lol... It's always been my dream to grow and now I'm finally able to... And yeah I've read about the bubbling of nutes and I think it's definitely a good thing to do I just didn't want to spend the money on a pump and air stones yet but I probably will when I go perpetual...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a bunch of aquarium air pumps that I'm not using...

Oh and no I haven't topped still haven't decided if I want to yet I'm going too see how many tops I end up with I might try and keep it down to a small number and try for huge buds rather ran more heads with smaller buds... Maybe I should do some research and see what I think would be optimal for me.... Right now each plant looks like it has 8-11 "heads" (limbs off the main stock).... But I don't know if any of those will get chopped for clones or what not... What will probably happen is whatever heads grow up faster than the rest I will either tie down or top or both to either lower them or slow it down so whatever else can catch up...

I'll trade you my 2 clones for your 3 clones...

It'sNatural when ever I read your posts it just sounds something like I would say... Like I read a lot but I have memory problems so idk... But yeah I like to think I know what I'm doing even though I don't have experience I've been researching on and off for 15 years (but I forget shit all the time)... Almost every grow room I've walked into I've probably have tried to give some kind of advice even though I'd never grown before its kinda weird lol... It's always been my dream to grow and now I'm finally able to... And yeah I've read about the bubbling of nutes and I think it's definitely a good thing to do I just didn't want to spend the money on a pump and air stones yet but I probably will when I go perpetual...

Good to hear there is some more people out there as AWESOME as I am. :laugh: I like to be helpful also. I mean, the person can take or leave the advice or info, so why not be friendly and give them more info and more choices. I will tell a person real quick when I dont have any information on the subject, or barely any info. Cars, motors, building a house, these are things I know nothing about for the most part. So I know my zone. lol As far as the bubbling goes. I honestly dont know how much of a difference it makes. Iv never really just mixed them and used them. I always bubble it. LOL as silly as it sounds it makes me feel more.......Official....or....idk...I like it tho. Its just part of my routine now. My main goal with my current grow is to increase yields, and keep them from getting all yellow and stuff at the end. (Sugar leafs)

Oh and no I haven't topped still haven't decided if I want to yet I'm going too see how many tops I end up with I might try and keep it down to a small number and try for huge buds rather ran more heads with smaller buds... Maybe I should do some research and see what I think would be optimal for me.... Right now each plant looks like it has 8-11 "heads" (limbs off the main stock).... But I don't know if any of those will get chopped for clones or what not... What will probably happen is whatever heads grow up faster than the rest I will either tie down or top or both to either lower them or slow it down so whatever else can catch up...

I know what you mean about just wanting huge buds instead of alot of tops. It makes for a pain trimming. Plus big O fat juicy stinky sticky buds are always better. Im thinking of doing the same. Idk. Its why I double topped them this time. I think I will try to have 4 main buds on each plant with maybe a few heads sprinkled in to fill gaps. Im still not sure. Thats what I love about this shit. There are SO many options and ways the plant can be manipulated, its incredible. I want to try something different but still stay in my lane. So I did the double top. But thats me with a scrog. Iv also thought about mainlining one of these days. Maybe one day Ill get another big tent and another light and I can try shit like that.

I think the word you were looking for is professional(when you said official)... or at least thats what I would say lol... I get what you are saying you want to make it so you have 4 main stems.. I'm obviously still trying to figure out what I want to do... just play by ear I guess... although I should probably figure it out sooner rather than later.... On a different note... I think I should look into getting some seeds sometime... I think I would like to go from start to finish

I have a bunch of aquarium air pumps that I'm not using...

deal I'll just buy some air stones some time and maybe I'll start bubbling... but probably not till I'm make bigger batches of nutes

I'll trade you my 2 clones for your 3 clones...

yeah when I take some clones we can trade... everybody wants clones... I might have to top the shit out of these plants lol... I think I know of 2 other people who might want clones... Maybe we can make an event out of it like a clone trade off bbq... that could be pretty dope... look at these cool idea's I'm coming up with...

Well I guess its time for an update since I've been wanting to do one for like 4 days now... well where to start... Sunday I hung out with tokampstra he came over looked at the girls for a bit and then we went to his house so I could "help" him transplant... me helping was standing there and watching as he did a flawless transplant... I was seriously impressed... While I was at his house he gave me a little pump so I can bubble nutes I just need to buy an air stone and some tubing... Also, he gave me a little clone from his white ice that he just cut off the plant stuck it in the dirt next to the main plant... I guess when he pulled it out of there to put in a solo cup he saw 2 little roots starting I like to call this method of cloning the stick in dirt method which simply means I'm gonna take this stick and put it in the dirt and see if it grows... so I transplanted that out of the solo cup into a 1 gal pot and stuck that in my clone dome... I named her Whitney...

My girls have been growing pretty good bushing out a little more... I tied down some limbs on Shirley... The stock on Carly I think doubled or tripled in thickness and the other ones probably doubled... not much to say about Tanya she is doing good her limbs are starting to grow out but not much worth mentioning with her...

I mixed up a batch of nutes last night and I will be giving that to Shirley, Carly, and Tanya... 2 tsp grow; 3/4 tsp micro; 3/4 tsp bloom; 1/2 tsp catalyst; 1/2 tsp cal-n-mag; 1/4 tsp hi-brix; 1/4 tsp godsilica (except half amounts in 1/2 gallon of water)...

I'm trying to think of when I should turn on the 3rd light but that probably wont happen for another week or so...

I also ordered a couple pairs of fiskars scissors and bought some more perlite...

Well I guess that's all for now until I remember that I forgot something...

I took some pics and I'll upload them in a little bit I just noticed some roots coming out the bottom of the 1 gal pots so it looks like it's time to transplant soon I think I'll probably do it this weekend... So that's pretty exciting for me maybe after I transplant it will be time to turn on the 3rd light... Depends on how much space the pots take up... I better pick up a bucket soon... I plan on just giving them water for a week or 2 after transplant because they are already starting to look a little nute burned probably should have waited longer to feed them but whatever...

IMG_107037.JPG
IMG_106729.JPG
IMG_106226.JPG
IMG_106137.JPG
IMG_105938.JPG
IMG_105734.JPG
IMG_105633.JPG
IMG_105539.JPG
IMG_105432.JPG

Update: So I decided to transplant today and well I guess I really make this thing a process... so first I make my soil in layers I was making it a gallon at a time with about 1 1/4 tsp mycorrhizae the first layer of soil I mixed in a lot of perlite with the dirt like 50/50 or something I don't know and then I sprinkle a thin layer or perlite on top of that... the second layer I don't put much perlite in maybe 10-20% after that I put a 1 gallon pot in the middle and the third layer I make about the same as the second and the fourth layer I pretty much make like the first layer then I took the 1 gallon pot out and sprinkled another tsp of mycorrhizae... so first I made all the soil and then I transplanted Tanya first I think... look at those roots
IMG_107335.JPG

that went ok not perfect not terrible...

Then I transplanted Carly...
IMG_107643.JPG

I wont lie I'm just guessing these are the right pics to the right plant... but I think I'm correct so far... that transplant did not go well... when it first went in the hole it was all cockeyed or something so I reached down through the soil more toward the outside of the pot and kind of rearranged it and then I felt the dirt kinda fall apart so then I pulled my hands out... I probably damaged some roots... oh well... whats done is done what can you do....

Last I transplanted Shirley... that went perfect just totally flawless... For some reason that pot was deeper in the dirt and it just worked out really well... oh and her roots were amazing...
IMG_107834.JPG
IMG_107733.JPG

and I just decided to tie down the plants rather than weighing them down... and even that just seemed irritating at the time I should have smoked after I transplanted... I did keep Tanya weighed down with the pirate that Shirley had... I should have taken more pics after I transplanted but I just wanted to smoke and chill for a sec... I think they are going to grow fast... I had no idea they had such a root network... Well that's all for now

Looks great, however, your leafs are a bit dark. I'd back off N nutes a touch. Moreover, what are your peak Temps while lights on, plants looking a bit withered or dry. LED lights are best suited at 4' off canopy due to diffusers on LED chips. Temps are best at 85° on leafs. Nice job on training though.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I've barely fed them anything and I'm not going to for a little bit since they are in some fresh fox farms ocean forest soil oh and thought I should add these pics are with the lights on using my green grow glass lenses so the pics don't come out as purple

If I'm not mistaken, FF uses its fish and seaweed as well as micro brew. Big bloom too in first few weeks, loom at feeding schedule and try to follow it. It works great.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom