I have a Mars Hydro TSW2000 LED

Looking for the driver replacement for this light. MH-400MA-56BH is on the driver and cannot find a replacement. Thank you for your help.
Have you talked to @Mars Hydro ?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looking for the driver replacement for this light. MH-400MA-56BH is on the driver and cannot find a replacement. Thank you for your help.

pull the specs and order one. probably several that can work.

edit : the info you provided does not correspond to any current brand.

i'm guessing it's a mean well driver but mars is so cheap they swap them out all the time for crappy kitten brands. pull what you can off the driver specs and look at equivalent mean well hlg and elg drivers.

it's easy to replace them.

20231221_014935.jpg
20231221_015020.jpg

Here are the drivers on my fitting

@Absorber - that driver doesn't match up the same as @Lexstar for the same rig. you have two and i'm wondering if he's running a single.

the pic you supplied shows exactly the type info he needs to match. along with what he posted he needs the input/output info to get a good match.

i can't find an LG driver that sells to the public. i see no north american supplier. guessing it's a kitten sub brand of tsmc that supplies exclusive to commercial mfgrs. i see it's headquartered in shenzen china where nearly all chinese led mfgrs are. tsmc has nearly all non-taiwan production centered there.

edit : @Lexstar - pretty sure you'll have to through mars for the exact same brand driver. with the rest of the info you can spec match it to another though if you want.

fun fact : tsmc is probably now the main reason china wants to invade and plunder taiwan. tsmc supplies over 90% of the chips used in US high tech military applications. all of which are considered top secret restricted.

Going to Mars Hydro should be the first step before trying to find the substitute.

The number looks like it is the model # for the light fixture based on the photo taken by @Absorber and not the numbers you need for replacing the driver.

Take a photo that looks like the one that Absorber posted in msg #6 showing all the numbers. Then those who used to tracking down drivers based on what it actually will be doing should be able to find a substitute if they cannot find the exact replacement.

Take a photo that looks like the one that Absorber posted in msg #6 showing all the numbers. Then those who used to tracking down drivers based on what it actually will be doing should be able to find a substitute if they cannot find the exact replacement.

yes. that is a better explanation.

based off what he gave us i can tell he's got a 400ma constant current driver, with a max of 56v, and probably has simple pot dimming control.

aside from that it's a dart toss and not enough to recommend a replacement.

@Absorber - that driver doesn't match up the same as @Lexstar for the same rig. you have two and i'm wondering if he's running a single.

the pic you supplied shows exactly the type info he needs to match. along with what he posted he needs the input/output info to get a good match.

i can't find an LG driver that sells to the public. i see no north american supplier. guessing it's a kitten sub brand of tsmc that supplies exclusive to commercial mfgrs. i see it's headquartered in shenzen china where nearly all chinese led mfgrs are. tsmc has nearly all non-taiwan production centered there.

edit : @Lexstar - pretty sure you'll have to through mars for the exact same brand driver. with the rest of the info you can spec match it to another though if you want.

fun fact : tsmc is probably now the main reason china wants to invade and plunder taiwan. tsmc supplies over 90% of the chips used in US high tech military applications. all of which are considered top secret restricted.
Too cool. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom