Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hi Grizz, I don't work for any LED company I just know you can buy these lights on alibaba for $150. I don't like seeing people mislead into spending hundreds of extra $$$ & being ripped off by false claims. Unlike some on here I have scruples

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hi Grizz, I don't work for any LED company I just know you can buy these lights on alibaba for $150. I don't like seeing people mislead into spending hundreds of extra $$$ & being ripped off by false claims. Unlike some on here I have scruples

You are actually incorrect skunnymonster.... These are not the same lights as you can buy on alibaba.... I know this is 100% accurate. The spectrums, led chips and other components in Intelligent Gro are exclusive to Intelligent Gro and can't be purchased anywhere else. The lights on alibaba are made by the same manufacturer, but host different specifications, different diodes, different wavelengths and internal parts are modified. Yes, the design as far as cosmetic/looks of the case are the same, but the builds of the panels are different.

Also, if you were to order from Alibaba, you typically have to order quantity to get that price, and even if you did, you will realize that the panels are not the same, par readings aren't the same, the chip positions are not the same. Also, with Intelligent Gro, they have a US based location and have a 3 year warranty. CTlite (the manufacturer in China) only offers a 2 year warranty, as well as you have to deal with shipping through customs if you ever have an issue and need to file a warranty claim...Just trying to correct your misled and inaccurate statement.

Please don't knock something with inaccurate information. You aren't helping anyone by spreading false information.

That's why I let it be known. My dealings with David lead me to believe he's an upstanding person and I have nothing to fear. Maybe skunnys working for another company???? I'm thinking David still looks in on these journals.

I don't know why Skunny feels the need to promote untruths about Intelligent gro, but I can assure you that if you have a problem, David will take care of you. If you are ever in question, feel free to ask me for David's email, if you don't already have it, and you can confirm the truth of these alleged claims directly from the company.

Everybody should know that Alibaba stuff is knock-offs, even if the original is made in china, they sell a knock-off of that. Also you usually have minimum quantities such as 10-50 is one price, 51-100 is a little cheaper, and so on. Also the shipping prices are crazy, the shipping times are usually in months; and if the china is in holiday, the whole country shuts down for weeks at a time and nothing gets shipped. Then there's getting through customs - this could add weeks to shipping; sometimes your package gets extra scrutiny and takes months. I have experience with them because some products are worth all this, but not led lights.

Just a quick photo update..

The girls are slowly swelling, I'm sure it would have been much faster if I wouldn't have locked out the soil, but I have to say, these are some of the most dense buds I have grow yet... I mean these things are part concrete! LOL and they smell amazing!!!

Here are the photos for today, Day 52 flowering!

IMG_0001132.JPG
IMG_0002140.JPG
IMG_0003145.JPG
IMG_0004136.JPG
IMG_0005140.JPG
IMG_0006126.JPG
IMG_0007113.JPG
IMG_0008106.JPG

Your buds look really nice quality are they solid?

Also have you grown this strain under the Top LED lamp if so how would you say they compare?

@Icemud just wanted to say I have only just seen your message (what with me being a newbie and all lol) unfortunately I am unable to reply until I hit 50 posts, so please do not think I was being rude or anything like that and thanks for reaching out appreciate it:peace:

Your buds look really nice quality are they solid?

Also have you grown this strain under the Top LED lamp if so how would you say they compare?

I was actually giving them all a little squeeze today, to get a glimpse of their smells, and they are rock hard :)

The only strain that I also grew under top led was the Ogiesel, in which I will really have to wait to see, but so far, I think it looks much better as far as quality this run, but have to wait and see for yield.

@Icemud just wanted to say I have only just seen your message (what with me being a newbie and all lol) unfortunately I am unable to reply until I hit 50 posts, so please do not think I was being rude or anything like that and thanks for reaching out appreciate it:peace:

For sure Johnicannased.. :) I'm glad to have you following along in the journal, you know a lot about a lot :)

Right you lot, I've got a one time special offer on a flying carpet. PM me if your interested, 1st to see will buy

Hey everyone...I have a little surprise that I wanted to share!!!

I recently found a Apogee Par meter for an excellent price on fleabay, so I decided to get it. I am definitely one who loves gadgets and things like this so I thought is was a perfect addition to my kill a watt meter, and IR thermometer for testing panels and lights.

I am so excited to have one, and have been wanting one for quite some time now, so now I have one :) and it arrived today!!!

It may take me a few days to get situated with time to do accurate readings at certain distances, but I will definitely be testing all of my LED panels, as well as my HID lights to compare readings/results :)

I figure this is just one more way that I can help the 420 community validate claims by lighting companies.

IMG_0001134.JPG
IMG_0002143.JPG
IMG_0003148.JPG
IMG_0004139.JPG

Icemud,
Your photos have really improved.

Thanks Gandalf! Newer camera...went from a 4 megapixel to a 15 megapixel one :)

[video=youtube_share;KsdCwItCJY0]
[/video]

Icemud......Man you make growing such a science.... I luv it...true devotion.... and ....my lazy ASSet gets to watch and or read the benefits! standing up clapping!! Also fleabay....lmao! I'm.a.nerd at heart....what can I say!

Wow, talk about timely. Earlier tonight I sent an inquiry to Intelligent-Gro for some more info, then I found your vids on youtube, which led me back to here. A most excellent journal you have going on. I have lots of outdoor experience but I am working on my first indoor DWC grow and I am interested in switching to LED, so I am very interested in watching your journey with these lights. Thanks for your dedication and objectivity.

Icemud......Man you make growing such a science.... I luv it...true devotion.... and ....my lazy ASSet gets to watch and or read the benefits! standing up clapping!! Also fleabay....lmao! I'm.a.nerd at heart....what can I say!

Thanks Whynot!!! I love technology and always seem to have to have the new smartphone, or new gadget :) When I saw the PAR meter in brand new condition for over $120 off the retail cost, I jumped on it :) I hope to test all kinds of panels so that we can all sort out the crap and grow with the best :)

Now I just wish I had a garage or small warehouse to do the tests in, instead of my small apartment..LOL Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts to provide the most detail I can about products I am testing :) I appreciate it :)

Wow, talk about timely. Earlier tonight I sent an inquiry to Intelligent-Gro for some more info, then I found your vids on youtube, which led me back to here. A most excellent journal you have going on. I have lots of outdoor experience but I am working on my first indoor DWC grow and I am interested in switching to LED, so I am very interested in watching your journey with these lights. Thanks for your dedication and objectivity.

I actually have 2 journals currently going with Intelligent Gro products, this one is the generation 1 panels which are no longer available, and the other journal is the new generation 2 panels. See my signature below for the links. Thank you so much for joining along the fun, and for the compliments :) without people to enjoy what I do, it wouldn't be as exciting to me.

Back
Top Bottom