I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

That's what you want mate. Get it rammed as full as you can. If it gets too crowded can always just chop bits off. Better than having empty space.
i think i may be able to fit a 2 x 4 tent in my “veg room”
if thats the case it might be the breakthrough i need to produce a lb per flowering run.
my goal ideally is to produce a lb every 8 weeks

my uv-b t5 i am getting the plants acclimated to it now

is it ok to use throughout the plants life?

image.jpg

image.jpg

i think i may be able to fit a 2 x 4 tent in my “veg room”
if thats the case it might be the breakthrough i need to produce a lb per flowering run.
my goal ideally is to produce a lb every 8 weeks
Yeah I'm just starting my first perpetual run just now too. Usinga small space in my wardrobe for a veg room. Usually gotta wait 14 weeks between but got some ak47 that meant to be the dogs bollocks so just gonna veg, top, clone the tops and chuck em up to bloom soon as they're ready. See how much I can smash out before November when I pack up for snow season. No weight targets for me these days though, just grow whatever I can be bothered with lol.

Looks like variegation which is genetic. It's a form of albinism.

i mean shes growing like a champ still, so its just frustrating. i feel like my child is sick lol.
week 2 of flower is just about done, this is what the tent looks like now.
i have been giving them 2 15 minute intervals of uvb light a day as well, next week i will up it to 30 mins each time and will continue it till the end of flowering

4899BB93-BF99-4A95-8C0E-E92297A1E4A1.jpeg
4E77E0D3-4EC0-44EC-8148-782F6D093A5F.jpeg
D1D8B9F8-E40F-4CF6-8543-C48261957632.jpeg
EF19D291-9EFB-4B5E-A3FE-A8388E3CE9F7.jpeg

yeah unfortunately thats gnats or some root air prune issue with a section drying out . either way sections of your roots that apply to those section of the plant are affected are dying off. my gnats did it to my last run just the same. some plants were affected more but aside from some DE and those pads i dont know a good way of getting rid of them.

what size pots do you have there?
next grow i do t think im going to mainline, im starting to think that the weeks lost to the stress is not worth it, i mean it looks pretty and all, but id rather save the time and just get a trellis net for scrog like you have in your picture.
im hoping my plant looks half as big as yours when they flower

how much do you yield off of those plants each?
Im using 20gal

having a hard time with the photos on the post

1st picture -the “holes” on the 8th and 9th small leaves

2nd picture- top left leaf, its almost half a leaf gone

3rd picture-single hole on leaf in middle of the picture

4th picture- no hole i mistakenly put the picture there for some reason

Pictures on this site suck

some updates

• i have fungus gnats, within 10 seconds of digging arpund the topsoil i will see one, im going to ise BT MICROBE LIFT as dorected and hope that it works. also have 4 sticky cards laid out on the topsoil and also wrapped the white rhino airpot in a bug net to prevent them shooting in and out of the side holes.
  • the white rhino looks great, it prob has the gnat larvae too but it looks awesome. the internodes are super tight and the mainline branches already kind of look like a cola just the way its stacked with leaves
- the gorilla glue has at least 25 tops now, im continuing to LST and supercrop and even with the gnat larvae this plant looks like a beast. i know a lb may still be a stretch off of just two plants but compared to last grow, ill be happy for sure. looked at some old pictures and the gorilla girl is probably bigger than both plants were combined. i also remeber fkkn stuff up messing around and other stufff.
i wondered why the plant were small, i had the qb running at 25% at 30” lmaoooo
looking at my old pictures i can how long the internodes were, i didnt realize they were stretching!!
yielded 3 ozs off of the other grow so there is no way in all gods hell i wont get at least that, from one plant now lol.
not much to see but this is a picture from right now

can i put my plant in the voting for plant of the month when it starts to flower? im dropping light 1 hour a day now until i hit 12/12
If you want them to grow faster you can give it an extra hour of night

pennywise, my local hydro guy advised me to just do one big plant instead of multiple plants thats where the idea came from originally. i was just talking to him about what the best way to achieve a lb inside this tent per run would be. thats why i stuck the white rhino in there too, i had some extra space, not really expecting too much from her but she is growing very nicelt now as well
Thats what happened when i grew a pound. I has a serious issue with Grodan and lost all but two.

That works great if you are going with clones and they come from a solid mother. Seeds are so tempermental you really need to start a few to make sure you have a candidate that wants to grow. Some dont

question should i be worrying about light bleaching from the qb being at 21 inches and having the t5s in the tent as well?
i really been trying to pump the plants with light and dont want to mess them up now
If you see bleaching just move the lights. Its not that big a deal raise them 10-15 inches or so for a couple days then you can drop them a little

so this is some leaves im wondering what is causing this, putpsmagurps is this similar to what you had with fungus gnats?

4D9909E2-B2EB-4048-997A-1ABDC7180EF0.jpeg
C2FC562D-66B7-4FB4-BDAD-8667138C5D1F.jpeg
DF88DFCA-2BAC-497C-A2D9-98A5BC2F6B4B.jpeg

its pretty random on the plant where it is occuring, its been happening to some extent since the first weeks in veg

I wouldnt worry about it unless it spreads... plants look good.

Back
Top Bottom